NKN eo2020 price - $10

NKN eo2020 price - $10

Attached: nkn.jpg (1280x768, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5c6152aee4b000f8f0a04f53
twitter.com/cointradernik/status/1094910836236316673?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with the dream team such as NKN and product that beats everything on the market and brings osmething entirely unique. I'm hitting the comfiest levels I thought shouldn't be possible.

6.38$

Attached: 18-jan-2019-winnie-the-pooh-dag.jpg (1792x1080, 346K)

That'd be a market cap of 5 billion or so, so it would definitely need another bull run to happen.

>meanwhile in 2022
FUCK YOU GODDAMN PAJEET SCAMMERS. YOU TOLD ME TO BUY AT $60 NOW I'M HOLDING BAGS AAAAAAA

Attached: a.png (519x73, 7K)

do you think it can at least 3x in a month?

It's at 8 mil cap and a lot of newer coins like qnt/chx have been pumping. So absolutely possible and more, but it needs a catalyst, probably a binance listing

kek, he thinks NKN will pump on speculation only, meanwhile mass adoption is coming.

how many to make it? is 10k enough?

10k is $100k in 1-2 years
is it enough for you?

That's pretty conservative estimate if everything goes well.

by that time everyone will use nkn

What are your predictions?

Attached: 1519802026967.jpg (345x336, 214K)

$10+, it's hard to say what overreacting market can do, could be 20, 30, overreact to 50-100, but 10 is a good bet.

face of Jow Forums when still believing in chainlink token and memeing it.

Guys, go vote for research on NKN!

easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5c6152aee4b000f8f0a04f53

by who? twitter.com/cointradernik/status/1094910836236316673?s=19

lmao believing in a chinked substratum.

lmao when not understaind what even NKN is and comparing it to completely different project.

and substratum is a scam with retarded execs, or they're just retarded, pick one. Never gonna make it w

both are scams and want to decentralize the internet. but nkn cannot even get listed on binance.
stop pulling numbers out of your ass. You must be really retarded to invest in a payment token.

payment token? are you retarded? Do you call ETH a payment token as well? Because it's inherently the same concept.

>D E L U D E D

Fleta

>not knowing what you invested in
the total state of new kind of niggers.
You pay in nkn to use their service. Good luck getting normies to do that.

>the absolute state
The service is free to use, you subhuman IQ fudder. NKN is a reward incentive for nodes relaying data, and also is used for Gas once Smart Contracts are around.

Shut the fuck up you nig nog lover. It is not free to use.
Node operators are paid in the form of NKN tokens, and users will pay for use of the network using NKN tokens.

Why are new kind of niggers so retarded?

Same as ETH and every other blockchain. You're fudding crypto in general not NKN.

imagine being so retarded as this guy fudding concept of incentivization through protocol token. You're essentially fudding bitcoin, ethereum and all blockchains.

>users will pay for use of the network using NKN tokens.
Fucking kek, no. Users of the network won't know there is a token around. It is transparent to all of them. The token is a reward incentive for nodes, nothing more. Blockchain isn't even used to carry the data.

Attached: nkn.png (417x552, 32K)

i always though that if i, for example, want to send data i have to pay with nkn, isn't this correct? thanks in advance!

Correct. Nkn is used as payment.

ETH is used as payment on ETH, what's wrong about it? It's how the blockchain networks are incentivized. Are you fudding decentralized blockchains?

You chink niggers couldn't even get into fucking BIBOX, even though you won a listing from the vote!

Attached: 1448006883231.jpg (233x267, 15K)

bibots exchange isn't worth paying the listing, winning the vote doesn't mean it's free. Most of the vol is faked

It's called patience, faggot, you dont have it. It will eventually get listed on binance, so who gives a fuck about absolute pigshit chink scam exchange bibox

Attached: 1549824897358.gif (409x498, 3.69M)

You don't have forever you fucking morons, if you launch your mainnet in june with zero actual exchanges and a $0.02 token guess how many will be mining your coin?
Nobody.
No miners, weak network, weak network, no adoption, no adoption, game over.

Attached: I3g33.jpg (586x880, 213K)

impatient pajeet spotted

you know NKN testnet already got 5k nodes?

and by mainnet it will be the largest network

That's pushing it

>you know NKN testnet already got 5k nodes?
I do, I am one of them
>hurr durr nodes will keep going up regardless of economic outlook
Most people don't even know that they'll exchange 5:1 tNKN>NKN
I'm telling you right now if we don't get some action pronto, this project will bleed a slow death while miners see that their D.O. droplets are running a steep net loss
>hurr durr you can spin up a node on your home computer for free!
Yeah that's where the bulk of the 5000 are right?

Fucking faggots you're intoxicated with the tech, the tech is great, but tech alone won't carry a blockchain with a token that's not worth mining

>m]41 / 7 / 17 / 2
You're right, that's why NKN builds from the top (businesses, carriers, ISPs, not faggots like you0. it's still under NDA but we'll hear some good news this year

Very fair points but don't you think the team know that? Let them get the testnet optimised and closer to launch before driving the price and scaling adoption

he thinks they're dumb, but the opposite is true

BTC is at 10k nodes and ETH is at 9k nodes

NKN is at 5k nodes and 5 months to double that, which should be more than possible

All this needs is to finally get a nice fomo rally, probably with a good exchange, and once the price is over about 4-5c range (where cloud nodes are profotable again) the network will explode in size

You realise it has been growing incredibly well even while cloud nodes are not currently profitable? Imagine when they are again?

it is literally about 1.5c away from cloud mining being profitable again, you really think that isn't poissible to achieve in the next 5 months? it has been consistently climbing up CMC since mid dec

If you're so worried about the outlook, then dont take the risk, do us a favor, sell your NKN bags and go invest in a pajeet shitcoin.

Attached: 1517891594658.jpg (320x482, 25K)

>it's a decentralized, permissionless network!
>just kidding there are only 3 nodes, AT&T, Verizon and Sprint

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and the saddest part is that's you're not even aware of it
They need us neets nerds and losers to run nodes, if we don't then the network servers no purpose, if everything can be done "top down", why would they even need a blockchain? What purpose would sharing my idle bandwidth have if they can do in an ISP level?
It's just like chainlink, if the network becomes centralized, it's worthless

1.5c is like a +75% man
There are people running 100's of nodes
Also, have you taken into account that you get 1 NKN for every 5 you mine on testnet? or are you assuming (wrongly) 1:1?

yes that was taking into account the proposed swap ratio. Bear in mind the team did say the ratio is dynamic and can be altered depending on market conditions (eg if BTC surprise tanks to 1k by then, they will be able to change the reward ratio). they also may do another early redeem like in december

going another 1.5c at this market cap and liquidity is nothing, it can happen in a day for absolutely no reason, or certainly with something like a good exchange. the listings seem to just be starting so im sure binance will happen given it was a previous community coin

im not in the least bit concerned about nkn, it is going to do just fine

This post makes me so anxious... We could be literally in the next big thing... I feel like this is it. One of the last moonshots around.

I want this project to succeed you humongous faggot, but it won't if you bamboozled retards keep swallowing this kool-aid and smoking this hopium of "binance soon so nothing else matters"

so what are you worried about?

-testnet is getting stronger and stronger even though cloud mining is not profitable
-we don't have to go much higher for cloud mining to be profitable again
-binance will easily pump this 2-3x minimum, possibly much more

reverse streetshitting strategy, fuck off skycoiner