## GOOKED / CHINK'D AWARD ##

## GOOKED / CHINK'D AWARD ##

Out of all these scamcoins, which one is the absolute winner?

VeChink - Lied about X-Nodes and BMW Partnership.
WaltonChink - Faked own contest over 50$
OmiseGook - ERC-20 token, Plasma is no longer part of it, token provides little to no utility

I think TRX wins as scam. They have ~70 deveopers and produced literally nothing in the whole of 2018, how is this not a scam? But that is more related to BTT.

Attached: chinahustle.jpg (1066x600, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

u.today/ex-tron-employee-justin-sun-and-binances-cz-pumping-trx-bnb-on-fake-btt-ico
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vechain and omisego hands down

I'm making something for TRX and will release in a few months. Probably won't save it though. I think Justin is 100% to blame.

Can you explain why Vechain will be your CHINK'D Award winner?

Say more

#Crossarmed

ICX - Down 98% from ATH and they've done fuckall last year.

based and arms crossed

TRX already works great and has the highest volume Dapp out of all platforms (Tronbet), what needs to be fixed?

>70 developers for.. maintenance..?
An ex-dev at Tron said the BTT ICO was because Tron was running out of funds. u.today/ex-tron-employee-justin-sun-and-binances-cz-pumping-trx-bnb-on-fake-btt-ico

This chink (probably the worst of them all),a literal insect, has caused a million normies to buy TRX at ATH. The stay at home moms, the normans, the taxi drivers, all bought TRX at 20-30 cents because of his social media shilling.

>spend 140 million on BitTorrent
>cause he is out of money

Also taxi drivers dumb enough to gamble in crypto and lose don't deserve our pity.

hmm wow a shit ton of people bought the top of thousands of coins. That means they don't know how to trade, not that the devs are scammers. Any other retarded fucking opinions?

Justin, there is a reason you moved to Malta.

Nigger I'm white and I bought TRX at .011

>Lied about space partnership
>Smart toilets kek
>gave interview from his basement
>cashed out 6b TRX at ATH, denied it was him reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/

The list goes on and on

TRON is the worst. Vechain/Walton/Omise/Neo don't even compare.

Name a better Dapp platform...Don't you want to actually use your crypto? Or you just want to hold it in a wallet like an eternal fucking boomer holding stock?

>I'm in it for the tech

T O P K E K

Even if you're not in TRX for the tech, they have an extremely active community and PR team. You literally can't lose. Comfy af. It's going to $1 and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

Does that make it any less of a scam?

Verge also went to 0.30 USD with over a billion dollars in daily volume.

People got rich off of it and there was nothing you could do about it.

I guess in the end I really don't care if any crypto I'm in is considered a scam. There is no greater scam than the international banking cartel and fiat currency. I prefer crypto to wagie tokies.

Fair point, I won't forgive these gooks though. But the Jews are worse in the grand scheme of things.

So if you're against oriental coins what are you shilling for, fren? What should we buy in your opinion?

I'm not necessarily against all of them, NEM was very legitimate but the hack fucked them up, now they (the foundation) ran out of funds. It just becomes rather obvious that everything run by chicks turns out to be a scam.

I hold a lot of altcoins but I won't expose holdings (I know some of these are also scams and/or dead, just small moonbags) other than BTC and some XRP.

>(((XRP)))
holy kek my sides

>he doesnt know

They just made the new Samsung's crypto wallet. ICX is one of the best projects out here.