ONLY 45K LINK, AM I GONA MAKE IT?

Attached: chainlink02.jpeg6637B8AF-4C37-4977-8BE6-B3431444A3F3Default.jpg (1066x800, 66K)

Yes

Attached: 1549895640241.jpg (500x637, 151K)

WHEN SENPAI, WHEN

I hope so. Cause i only have 42k.

I only have 200k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it. All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda.

It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 500k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $5 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it.

The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity.

All of that isn't going to happen anymore. The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $5. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $5 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $5. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 200k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

When we see real network usage, like we did when ethereum had its huge run because of the ico bubble. In the same way ethereum drove the ico bubble and had its run, chainlink will drive the smart contract bubble. But you'll have to hold thru the 1-10 dollar links of 2019, the 10-50 dollar links of 2020, and the 50-100 dollar links of 2021 to see the 200-1200 dollar links of 2022.

Might be able to afford a fancy Hyundai in 2022

we will see 200-1200 dollar link long before 2022

Attached: LINKwillneverfail.gif (1109x1141, 3.44M)

Also have fiat to get nearly to 50k LINK or to get from 1.4LP shares to 2. What to do senpai?

kys

>350,000,000 tokens
>times $1000 per token
>equals $350,000,000,000 on the open market

Is this even theoretically possible?

Won't be on the open market. A lot of the supply will be held on contracts

It’s not hard to understand retard.

This is pretty accurate.

45,000 LINK * $500 = $22,500,000
$22,500,000 - 20% long-term capital gains tax = $18,000,000

Is $18,000,000 enough?

There are 1 billion tokens now realize how retarded linkers are

50 k link for sure

why would you? 70% of the 1 BILLION are owned by one man, and there's still not any strong support for why the token should be used/worth anything yet

Thanks for this. I can't believe this has never been addressed before. Selling my 1k stack now.

If the market is worth $5-10 Trillion, LINK having a market cap of $350B isn’t crazy. Hell, even $1T isn’t impossible.

Checkd. Dubs of truth

Of course it's possible. Just look at the 2018 runs top 10. Look at all of these shitcoins. Look how much they are worth. Link beats all of them. Fucking bitconnect got a few billion.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-163852_Firefox.jpg (720x1280, 221K)

$45 eoy

>tfw $10k from being a link millionaire

Da fuck is this, i´m market selling my 5k stack right now.

>they hated jesus because he told them the truth
I wish I could lie to my fags from Jow Forums but I just can't - get real kids

Your networth will be around 4.5 million usd in 10 years. Cap this.

are you fucking retarded? 1.2k/link would mean a 1.2T MC. Bitcoin didnt even get that high you think some fucking memecoin will? The absolute state of fucking biz. 95% of you will never make it, not because of LINK but because youre all too fucking retarded to understand basic economics.

100-250 range is the highest itll go in the next 5-10 years. screenshot this, so i can laugh in your ugly mutt faces when it becomes true.

You just gotta own 1 million then

bitcorn is slow energy expensive meme money, chainlink will take contracts and make them everywhere and nowhere and no one's and everyone's at the same time, kno im sayin?
i only hold 10k linkies, was a die hard marine faggot but sold 80% of my stack to diversify, if link succeeds 10k is enough to make it

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>is $18,000,000 enough?
no

inflation by that time will make it about 180$ today

Market cap means jack shit