HOLY FUCK ETH #1 on Bitfinex

Ethereum now has #1 volume on the biggest market mover. Do you know what that mean?
And yes you autist, bitfinex is where the money come to, not your chink fake volume exchanges like chinknance

Attached: 7E4A3A43-CE35-4681-8056-6D504228F7BD.jpg (1242x1781, 253K)

We all said buy at 80 and no one listened, buy at 100 and no one listened now the ship has sailed and you all will witness the rise of the greatest coin EVER
See you on the moon

If that's true, buying at 120 isn't that bad..

Eth was the bitcoin all along huh.

I bought 12 ETH back at $125 awhile ago..feels good to be back.

you guys are good at sounding genuine

RIP XRP

Everyone’s selling to buy HOT lol

huh you're right, this is new. usually they move inverse to one another (i.e. if ETH is going down Holo is going up and if Holo is going up ETH is going down).

Wonder what this means.

>huh you're right, this is new. usually they move inverse to one another (i.e. if ETH is going down Holo is going up and if Holo is going up ETH is going down).

Attached: 1549888810402.jpg (645x729, 32K)

smart money pumping in expectations of ETH 2.0. The reality is that there is no other project that can push crypto ahead. Check out ethereum github research, each of the items there would result in multiple patents if Ethereum Foundation was a traditional corporation
t. bullish

I know what it means in the present obviously dickwad, I mean heading into the future. the relationship has been predictable for months.

>The reality is that there is no other project that can push crypto ahead. Check out ethereum github research, each of the items there would result in multiple patents if Ethereum Foundation was a traditional corporation
based and redpilled
btw 2180 eth sell wall on bitfinex, now imagine what's gonna be once it has been eaten out....

ETH is a faggot coin for faggots who want to hold autistic faggots down on bed of dicks while raping them in the ear

>bitfinex is where the money come to, not your chink fake volume exchanges like chinknance

>bitfinex owned by a group that also owned quadrigacx
>quadriga exit scams
>main page quietly removes bitfinex logo from their list of exchanges
>bitfinex hasnt moved any BTC since FOUR months now

Attached: pffffffffffff.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Pls sir show bob and vagene
>nice fud Rohit

lmao if Bitfinex is insolvent. Would be opportunity of a lifetime to buy bitcoin after it tanks 50% from here.

I don't think that Bitfinex is insolvent. The problems with transactions are mostly related to the politics in SWIFT network (aka USA).

That volume Kek so low

>38 million in usd of magical bits being traded is so low

Bitfinex has been around longer than you

>"TOO BIG TO FAIL!!"