Investing a 20 sack today

will buy you a brick tomorrow

Attached: 20sack.jpg (897x1200, 387K)

this looks EXACTLY like the stuff I just picked up yesterday

Good shit nigro

Lol get with the times Gramps no one smokes flower anymore

Why would you ever buy such a small amount. Don't you pay like a 50 pct premium on shit like this?

Wigger

Attached: 1547938443287.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Drugs are bad kids

wax is for the saving crops that got raped by mites and mildew
flowers got them herbs and spices

not if you smoke it all, nigger

Only kids and posers do faggotry vaping of juices and other such homoerotic bastardisations of the pure art of smoking weed. Smoke weed as it should be done through traditional methods such as bongs and such, else be called a new age try-hard faggot.

>muh wax

Its called moderation. Why send your tolerance sky fucking high?

PLant the seed and grow more cannabinoids and then plant those seeds to sell for profit

Infinite money

Well its all cannabis so it should look the same

that shit has stained your hands yellow

Zoomer smell

Attached: 9D0965BA-BC20-4405-8651-B5F903993BA9.gif (359x202, 1.37M)

>imagine consuming weed in 2019
Cringe youre life kiddo

Stop where you’re at kiddo

i am from krautland and we only got cbd over here at this point in time. but I kinda like it desu getting high was never the purpose for me I like the calming effects of weed which cbd also provides. can recommend

and those are some sexy looking buds OP havent had thc in a long time I think those buds would blow my lights right out kek

Attached: 20190211_141621.jpg (4032x2268, 2.47M)

you can barely see any trichomes
and the baggy isn't coated on the inside from the sticky trichomes
=> you got ripped of

Poor Kraut. Yeah, I had some kraut weed in berlin, shit was dark like in your pic. But even more flaky.
I'm a spoiled Californian. The weed in the picture looks so-so. I just wanted a pic of the baggy.
Not my hand, just googled 20 sack without giving much thought. I didn't even know it was supposed to stain your hands, lol.
I'm buying $20 a day no matter the price. Even if we have bottomed and I don't think we have, it's gonna take another year to bull.
I did the math, $20 a day is $7,300 and that's exactly where we're gonna have a prolonged cluster of resistance. It took about a year to break below it and it's gonna take just as long to break above it.
Also, every leg down, I'm gonna invest a little more. Like starbucks money and then cigarette money.

na, not even close.

Attached: midvsdirt.jpg (904x500, 109K)

As I said I am very happy as is. I do know how to operate Tor Fren so I could get dank weed any time if i'd like. But no need to

Herb is best, but vaping herb (dynavap or with a battery vape) is the best way to enjoy it IMO.

And if I would buy something with thc it would be Hash, I love hashish. We will travel to Amsterdam next week for a Vacation so maybe I'll try some again. But I would probably fall right asleep.

Amsterdam is full of Cali weed now a days cause you Frens know your shit ;)

You cant compare properly grown and shit.

>seeds
>in good weed

why not?
just take some clones or fertilize only a few branches