This piece of shit is dumping again... when’s it actually gonna break an ATH

This piece of shit is dumping again... when’s it actually gonna break an ATH

Attached: CF82BEFF-9ADB-4474-8EFF-7ADC02F9663D.jpg (658x758, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtQVgDwrWps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're all in this shit together.
Going down with this shit !

it's a shakeout, you can clearly see someone manipulated the downtrend volume, we will moon after this

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet

>Dumping

Attached: DUMPING.png (620x353, 23K)

faggot token for faggots that like to hold faggots in a gay way

Wales r accumulatin

Attached: Dubs.jpg (598x600, 148K)

Do you actually believe this, or do you just tell it to yourself to cheer up while losing money...? You can’t really believe deep down that someone is trying to “shake out” holders...

the only reason you would be alarmed by this if you entered above 0.35 and i would call that bad anyway

Chain Link will never be below $0.40 again.

I bought at fucking 12.3k sats. Fuck my fucking life. I'll never make it.

Just stop being a faggot and acting like you have any idea as to what you’re doing or what is going on. You bought a cryptocurrency a few months ago based on coming to biz you poor faggot.

Most people who’ve been in Link for over a year bought in well above 35 cents.

Lol, ok, remember most people already 5x from the binance pump, if people knew this is short term LINK would be already in the low 0.05 usd after that pump

Explain to a brainlet

No one is up 5x in ChainLink relative to any real world currency. Maybe bitcoin and Ethereum, but who gives a fuck? It’s also way up against the Bolivar.

>there are STILL people who don’t swinglink
We’ve seen consistent oscillating between .35 and .45 cents for weeks now. If you aren’t buying every time it falls below .39 and selling for 10% profit at .43 you’re missing out.

My linky stays super stinky 1000$ EOY

Attached: LINKwillneverfail.gif (1109x1141, 3.44M)

That works great until you sell at 43c and it continues to 60 and doesn’t come back...then you’ve lost all your profit.

Dumping on zero volume. Relax

I still have no clue whether to really go balls deep into Link. I can't see why it isn't more valuable.

At this point I'll be getting a 5K stack as suicide insurance but if it stays low I'd like to pick up 20K. I just worry that some other project will catapult right in front of them or some other futuristic tech will take their place before this shit takes off

One: not even dumping. Zoom out more than a week and you see a chart with a perfectly healthy upwards trend.
Two: Yes, the drop this week has been with INCREDIBLY low volume compared to the longer term chart. It's meaningless. There has not been a lower volume drop in the entire history of LINK, and we're still in a confirmed uptrend. If we go down below 10k sats on good volume you can start to panic a little.

Dumping was poor choice of words. I agree with the latter point as well.

>doesn't believe in whale manipulation
really kid?

unless this starts happening then it's still in an uptrend so hold on to your panties

Attached: linkies.png (1107x363, 43K)

Another clue is that this dump started when the MACD for the day chart was going to break the price from below... Suddently someone dumped a big bag to create panic and it started dumping, someone was purposely creating a situation where the MACD didn't cross the price, it was so notorious, if it had broke it we would have FOMOin again

>zoom out
>there’s a perfectly healthy upward trend

user...I-I...

Attached: D04D104E-46C8-4C26-BE4C-53E93BDB796E.jpg (750x708, 67K)

It's a nice little bear trap. Can't wait for the daily to cross. Gonna be fun.

>against the dollar
user... kys.

> I can't see why it isn't more valuable
Absolutely brutal bear market showing no signs of letting up yet. A reasonable investor would look at the general equities climate in the US as being very worrying. You're comparing it to the mcaps of the too 20, but those are totally imaginary, liquidity is awful. I doubt you could get 10 million actual USD out of most of them.

1) LINK is still innately tied to BTC and looking at USD is low IQ tier
2) Even looking at USD, outside of the anomaly of the 2017 bubble, your image proves my point quite well.

Attached: USDChart.png (745x705, 179K)

This was also caused by BTC too

Attached: 9976EDF9-66D9-40B1-B726-B83C19CC9EB2.png (640x1136, 272K)

>actually implying i give 2 shits about Chainlink’s price anytime before 2022

Attached: PNG image.png (128x128, 15K)

They were just too slow. There are other projects working on the oracle problem already:
youtube.com/watch?v=MtQVgDwrWps

Link is paired with USD now. Getting excited because it is going up in sats is “low IQ” as you’d say. Bitcoin has very little relevance to Link at this point.

Plus you just drew an arbitrary line. I could draw a similar descending one.

Do it faggot

Kek imagine wasting your marketing budget on this

Holy fuckin checked. Nice full house.

>they care about link price fluctuation below $1 per link
nulinkers

So your point is smart money isn't touching Link due to the current state of the greater market? Isn't that exactly when smart people would buy into a project with this much potential?

haha you are still holding this crap token?

better buy zap immediately

No more chains
Only links