CMC Just updated LTO - This will rocket once people realize

Attached: BTFOPajeets.png (1150x496, 30K)

also don’t forget that the supply keeps decreasing, you must absolutely hate money if you don’t buy at these prices imagine buying QNT at 5 - 6 cents actually don’t just buy LTO instead

LTO is literally one of the best projects in the entire crypto space.

also don’t forget that the supply keeps decreasing, you must absolutely hate money if you don’t buy at these prices imagine buying QNT at 5 - 6 cents actually don’t just buy LTO instead

is it ever going on more popular exchanges?

What does it do?

You retards

Are we talking about the company, the blockchain or the token?

Makes me money.

what is this shit

don't fall for this pajeet discord pnd, the proof is right here

Such a good time to be invested... apart from that 1 guy dumping 65 eth worth...

Attached: Capture.jpg (836x133, 15K)

kidding right?
Price: 0.0005

Was the Idex ban for WA/NY just a meme?
Pulled all my funds months ago fearing being locked out and it hasn't happened yet. Was an absolute machine on idex. Wanting to get back in but still worried.

2.3M market cap being used by governments to save millions every year, absolute joke.

Nothing

most elaborate fud on 4chin, larping as an indian bot to keep accumulating, and I thought the linkies perfectzd the art of the fud

Noice!

The chart is still not updated.

Also I keep seeing bids higher than asks

Attached: idex is solid.jpg (866x228, 91K)