Serious Post/Question about LTO

I'm having trouble understanding what they do. So they connect businesses by allowing them to share information together more efficiently? That's the gist of it but I don't understand how really and why that's such a big deal. Can anyone explain?

Attached: meta.png (1200x630, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lto-network/
coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network
ltonode.com/supply/
medium.com/@wolfcrypto/lto-network-ama-with-wolf-crypto-17a1df8fd466
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mostly correct. From their own medium article:

"LTO Network’s infrastructure allows different parties, with competing economic and/or political interests, to work within the same processes without the need to trust one another or a third party."

F.e. say two banks have one customer. The customer wants to move from bank A to bank B. There has to be some form of trust between the banks to allow this operation. The idea behind LTO is that this trust doesn't need to be there because the process and all its data is on the layer 1 or layer 2 chain.

Continued: one of the added benefit and of doing it this way is that the process is completly GDPR compliant because the metadata (a hash and timestamp) of when the data was send is uploaded to the public chain. So the customer knows exactly what was done with his data at what point in the workflow and at which time. This solves a huge issue that most companies have these days with proving GDPR compliance

LTO

>lettuce
>tomato
>onion

seems like fluff/not that important desu

I know and I would have agreed but I know from experience that this is a huge issue that (big) companies are having and this solution is one of the most elegant and least labor intensive one that I've seen.

They are making companies and governments save millions, so that's important enough.

+ it's mooning right now, get in or stay on the bench faggots

You are a retard!

nfringements of the following provisions shall, in accordance with paragraph 2, be subject to administrative fines up to 20,000,000 EUR, or in the case of an undertaking, up to 4 % of the total worldwide annual turnover of the preceding financial year, whichever is higher:

This is major, and will also affect companies outside of the EU.

you can't make money holding this token though.. it has no value... they should have done an sto and give holders a share of revenue

Attached: use_case.png (690x953, 123K)

Not true. For transactions on the blockchain the token is needed. You can stake or lease LTO (tokens) that companies use for steps in the workflow. I think the total amount moved from erc20 to mainnet is something like 4 million tokens, so it does to be working

This is another useless meme coin

Exactly, biz please stop posting about scams like this.

Want some advice? Look for coins with real value, real adoption, projects working with governments, big companies, saving them millions of $$, already generating revenue

Isn't that what LTO is ^

That's the joke.

But if it saves them millions, that money doesn't just go into the market cap of LTO; it goes away, since it was SAVED. This is the only thing keeping me from picking up a bag, it just doesn't seem to have a mechanism to make the price increase.
Feel free to tell me why I'm wrong though.

It's not a big deal. It's nothing new. It's nothing special.

Just read that sentence posted from their Medium article:

"LTO Network’s infrastructure allows different parties, with competing economic and/or political interests, to work within the same processes without the need to trust one another or a third party.""

Just breathe and take in how little that actually means. They are vaguely describing blockchain in general. That's it.

The only reason I'd actually consider buying LTO is because there are clearly enough stupid people buying that you might be able to make some profit.

Attached: 1549890074190.png (565x903, 569K)

user, it's simple.

Every single client working with LTO is at least using layer 1 of their blockchain solution for anchoring events, for this you need LTO, Some other projects like the Waste Transportation ILT one uses the second private layer for decentralized workflows (might need to check on that but I'm pretty sure) which also uses LTO.

Ultimately, LTO's clients are necessarily using the LTO token. The rest is basic economics: higher demand w/ limited supply = price increase

It's a fucking pump and dump token. This is all you need to know.

>The only reason I'd actually consider buying LTO is because there are clearly enough stupid people buying that you might be able to make some profit.

More or less this. If you get in RIGHT NOW, you might be able to pull a fast one and dump on some poor sod for 2x-3x profit.

Beyond that, it's a no for me.

It can squeeze another 2-3% up, and then people will put their profits back into QNT, which is a legitimate longer term play which also has news to sell in early March.

Get ready.

Attached: o12jfmM40Wf6fNc0IOWNcQ_r.jpg (600x433, 62K)

You are out of your mind if you don't think this wil hit 10mil before QNT budges again.

It won't. It's dogshit.

biz fudding one of the most legit IRL projects in crypto right now while it does 1000 ETH volume on idex.

hmm, I wonder why.

Legit? kek
They're teenage marketing manager posted this and expects to be taken serious.
Thanks for the free pump today. I sold.

Attached: ltotoddler.jpg (201x320, 26K)

You think shit like this means anything in crypto? Just look at the cringe things justin sun or vitalik does.

LTO is a hybrid blockchain that offers layered solutions. The point is, is that it exponential increases the speed of workflows (processes executed by businesses) and decreases the cost significantly.

It provides a unique solution to outdated tech, literally. It’s a massively improvement to the current workflow solutions, which are extremely slow (time consuming), require more $ due to admin, and costly. LTO expedites workflows. It really isn’t that hard to understand why the Netherlands government uses it, amongst other multi billion dollar conglomerates.

It’s a seamlessly implemented solution.

Attached: F6DEF772-02C5-41E8-898C-BB8B05F4E2FA.jpg (750x384, 74K)

Dont fall for this. You will see every thread people saying Lto has 2mi marketcap. But in fact it has 18mi. Some coins are locked for six months, but that's it. Why would they desperately distort the truth? It's because they know that as more coins come to circulation they need shilling to sustain current price levels. Price is going to drop to 8mi marketcap.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lto-network/
coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network

Those numbers are wrong.
Go to ltonode.com/supply/
Read for yourself. There are 450mi tokens coming to existance soon.

Wow, this is mooning right now? Where can I buy this shitcoin? How far up are we talkin here

87% more tokens are coming to circulation in just a couple of months. It doesn't take much logic to know what that will make with the price.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-020713.png (1080x1920, 820K)

5 months for 40% increase + as stipulated in transparency report. Also, not taking into consideration the 39% burn.

30% of tokens are held for 12 months.

So you don't think increasing 8x the amount in circulation will affect price? Of course it will. Price will drop between 50-75%. Even if this is a good project, you can still buy a lot more in the future. Also, saying its marketcap is 2mi is a complete lie, because the owners of mainnet tokens could instantly turn it to erc20 and even burning 36% would mean 18mi marketcap. Do the math.

No, I’m saying that your being disingenuous when you throw numbers around. Firstly, it makes zero sense for private n seed to move to er20. There’s nowhere near enough liquidity.

Secondly, this is still undergoing price discovery. Torque (the vc behind this one) are not dumb. They’re not going to market dump 20 BTC and ruin the market.

No sir, you did not understand me at all. I didn't say they would dump. That's would be foolishness. I did say however that marketcap is wrong. Just because they didn't shifted to erc20, doesn't mean those coins don't exist. It has to be taken into consideration when you use it as a tool to compare to others projects that have their cap correctly calculated. People are trying to fool one another, but as the burn rate drops, it is a fact that more tokens will be sold. Price is already beginning to fall. If holders notice that, they will accelerate this process in fear of losing even more. It is totally misleading to day the project is evaluated at 2mi when even their website says 30mi or so. Read it.

>Discovering price
Yeah, they will discover price when marketcap reaches 8mi, with all coins being taken into consideration. That would mean at least a 50% drop. A relatively new project can't be evaluated more of you expect it to moon.

>over 95% of tokens held by top 100 addresses
>only around 400 addresses holding token
>dodgy dealings with new exchange bitmax
>”legit” project supporting memes on official social media
>supply underreported because muhh troll bridge

you got gooked user stop justifying yourself

This guy gets it.

Noob here: does the number 400 include all users on bitmax? As in do bitmax LTO holders each count as one address, or do they all fall under one bitmax address?

you can see this on etherscan.io

In this case they are grouped into 1 wallet. Still a terrible sign since that means there are few long term holders and everyone is on the edge of their seats ready to dump. I never touch any coin where more than 55% is held by top 100 addresses.

This FUD is so weak lmao

Read and learn

medium.com/@wolfcrypto/lto-network-ama-with-wolf-crypto-17a1df8fd466

Try harder bro

To add to your FUD

Curly haired human being involved with the project
lto.network domain name instead of lto.com or lto.org
LTO has had collaboration only with the dutch, belgian and the german government.
The market cap is too low
Too many github commits

lmao, you fucking idiot

SOLD EVERYTHING

ARGGGHHHH THIS IS GOING NOWHERE FROM HERE AND DEFINITELY WON'T PUMP ANOTHER 50% TODAY