Attached: CARROTTEN.jpg (800x676, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5if6nV0jAY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SEGWIT FLAW ANNOUNCEMENT POST REVEALED ON 13

buying in anticipation of bluff

segwit is a soft fork
if there is a problem, use a wallet without a segwit

imagine being such a failure you missed out on bitcoin for 10 years, and now have to desperately fud the only money in crypto, on image board where nobody has any money, while roleplaying that bcash is bitcoin and you're actually back in 2011.

this

the announcement t is coming, I promise! sell btc!
*HONK* *HONK*
STIFF!

Attached: 1549863459991.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

MORE CSW/CP SUPPORT THREADS! THERE MUST BE MORE

imagine dancing on your sobbing when satoshi reveals himself

Attached: 4t0sHv1s!0N3r.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Very advice sir. Doing the needful I see.

and get a million unverifiable transactions...

Attached: disney15.jpg (600x900, 444K)

/
How many BSV to poo on her

not my problem

Attached: 1549893028378.png (3333x2416, 1.89M)

13 doesnt mean anything its a fucking blur album

Imagine posting the exact same "le epic burn" in every CSW thread.
>Muh CP
How original. Never head that one before. Maybe tell your handlers to come up with a narrative that is not CIA nigger-tier?

Attached: cianigger.jpg (802x854, 203K)

Attached: 1542406818380.png (1300x1152, 266K)

btw its also an album

Attached: album.jpg (390x499, 33K)

you do realize all outputs spent while enforcing segwit rules are till validly spent for nodes not observing segwit right? or you are an actual moron?

There are only 12 months. Go to sleep crej, you're drunk again. Yes, I know you patented sleep. Good night.

Holy shit this is real

i have been waiting patiently for the fatal segwit flaw being revealed for years now.
surely before 2113 right?

nice try, Craig

Attached: schlurp.jpg (800x600, 141K)

he not only patented it but he was the first man to sleep.

disbelief is the first stage of grief

Attached: 41fFq0J+52L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 22K)

Attached: csw-secret-to-better-posture.jpg (1073x978, 81K)

yeah he faked the signature again got humiliated deleted it

>Segwit has a fatal flaw that's so fatal I can't tell you, but trust me, a verified liar and narcissist, when, I, Craig Wright, tell you that there's definitely a fatal flaw, which I found in the code with my doctorates and patents completely by accident when I was looking for cheese pizzas. That's how Satoshi I am, I find fatal flaws in Segwit even without trying. STIFF

>he doesnt see what the address means

Attached: antipissating.png (740x884, 287K)

>he doesnt know its a reused hash
dumb fuck i hope your rupees buy you a toilet

ok time to trip up things are escalating quickly on twitter

>Yes, I know you patented sleep.
Lmao

13 what? Any source?

we were talking about reverting to non-segwit nodes, and those will be missing signatures for a ton of transactions. guess its fine if you just want to trust and not verify. poo head. (hurts, doesn't it?)

Attached: Magikoopa Peach.jpg (400x609, 34K)

But why would satoshi reveal the flaw before he can dump his tulip trust coins on 01.01.20?
He also needs to split the coins to dump BCH and finnaly to have to ultimate 1.1 million Bsv in his hands from which he need to give 10% to alvrin for Helio him

market is fucked brehs

youtube.com/watch?v=u5if6nV0jAY&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 32F4C795-1625-4109-813F-34D1B1140D0B.png (448x349, 161K)

BSV BTFO'D
THE CROWD GOES WILD
CREG CRIES
FOREVER SATOJ

keked

like i said waiting, just keep waiting

Attached: d7uDaO6.png (1200x900, 1.14M)

once anyone can spend outputs are spent in a particular way and included in the blockchain there is no question anymore also they don't require signatures for this as they are "anyone can spend" thus quiet valid without the witness.

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: craig never posted on bitcointalk.jpg (125x118, 2K)