Chx fudder confirmed as a pajeet/chink

he was fudding chx all day and stopped after midnight in india/china.

Attached: own.jpg (1000x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harbor.com/about
medium.com/securitize/first-ever-security-tokens-traded-with-a-decentralized-compliance-protocol-5cf4266bcd34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was shocking the level of desperation this guy seemed to have. Iam convinced he was in full panic mode at not getting a position cheaper.

I fud this shit all the time im no pajeet chink

I fud this cause sascha lied about annoucing last week. I hold a bag and bought in early enough not to feel pain when the price drops. I like to think sascha is watching whenever the price crashes. Investors have the power and you shouldn’t fuck with us

>oww my balls
Lol I can't believe someone is actually buying this garbage. Fucking hilarious

so you missed out on 4x gains in the last 3 months. sucks to be you

Stay poor remember to live stream your suicide

Missing out on gains is a fact of life. Getting stuck holding pageet bags need not be.

Well I jumped the gun this morning and sold all of my chx and moves it into any. Lol got fucking rekt.

you don't get it. chx is the only crypto that is going to moon because of the upcoming sto bubble. all other crypto is dead. there won't be another bull run like 2017... even though you're a brainlet, i want you to make it fren. read about how big security tokens will be. watch the ama's with the chx ceo. i'm sure if you spend an hour doing that you will invest . this is your last chance to make it

YAWN save it for the retards.

Holy shit I just went through the thread and that fudmaster single-handedly BTFOed of the entire CHX community with truth bombs they had no answer for other than whinging for him to go away:

1. Weown by itself is completely useless even if it ever launches and works perfectly (it won't). You need the compliance + finance part for it to do anything. See what Elevated Returns + Securitize + Tezos is doing to see what that looks like and how complex it is.

2. The CEO was not the CIO of CompUSA or whatever company it was. He was just the CIO of a branch of the big company which is massively fucking different.

3. They are selling their tokens already which means they are probably out of money, AND the dev tokens vest soon which means even more sell side pressure.

What an unmitigated dumpster fire this is.

>Securitize + Tezos

You know how I know you are the fudder from the other thread? Because the fudder confused tezos with tzero too in the other thread. tezos is a platform for dapps and smart contracts. tzero is an exchange for sto's. you don't know shit dumbass.

Used to believe in chx. Smelling scam here though. FUD had strength and logic. STOs will be big. But different players will capitalise that. Think Securitize (crunchbase; got 12M institutional funding; Sasha should have got some sort of NCD debt loan from VC to pay his contractors/developers without diluting tokens short term) / tZERO (stock: OSTK till it get available to retailers) / Dusk (may be: protocol tokens are risky). What I’ll like see is sentiment and trend from industry insider from Private Equity space, especially commercial real estates and how tokenisation compares with REIT dividends model. Whoever get tokenise a mid-tier PE / Realestate fund wins. You need teams with credibility and backing such as this - harbor.com/about

you are just wasting your time fudding chx. it keeps making all time highs every day.

you smart

The only thing you slack jawed mongoloids is good at is OWNING yourselves. Fire up your search engine if that is not too mentally taxing for you and enter Elevated Returns + Securitize and BEYOLD YOUR OWN (hehe) BRAINLETRY, IDIOT.

medium.com/securitize/first-ever-security-tokens-traded-with-a-decentralized-compliance-protocol-5cf4266bcd34

i know what tzero and securitize is. i'm the user that told biz about chx, tzero, securitize and dusk first. i'm investing in all of them. probably ofn and harbor too.

If it is such a dumpster fire, why are you spending all of your time in here bitching about it?

How do you invest in Harbor ? They are all private.

The deal actually was with Tezos not tZERO. Imagine being this uninformed and yet so cocky. I guess that is a useful skill in life if your goal is to get suckered by scams like CHX.

Why are tzero and securitize better than chx?

tzero because it's overstocks

securitize because coinabase and tzero invested in it

chx because it is the most undervalued

i'm holding all 3 long term

i'm keeping my eye on dusk, harbor, poly, ofn. may or may not invest in them. depends on a lot of things.

All of the points you make are just taking the truth and extrapolating the worst possible explanation you can out of them like a paranoid schizophrenic.
And nobody wanted to talk to that guy because he was obnoxious and had an obvious agenda.

this

If I put up a 1 ETH sell, will you stop?

After last night's FUD where the OP just wanted to buy more CHX for less, quite frankly I don't give a fuck. Crypto is all speculation and I will rather wait until partnership announcements to know whether to sell or keep holding for a year or two. You might say there aren't any announcements, but then the rumor/speculation angle is still there and the price of the token will rise to at least 2x once 2.0 launches.

It's pretty obvious there is a FUD campaign, whether organized, disorganized, or both. This coin has low liquidity and nobody is selling, so the only way to get a good sized order filled is apparently to come on here and spam lies until they can get people to sell into their order. They will just start a new thread if you counter the FUD with reason, because it's not about the truth, it's about getting enough people exposed to the fear-mongering. This should be a big warning to anyone holding; don't be the guy to fill that order for these parasites.
Really sad that social cohesion has broken down to the point that it seems perfectly reasonable to act like an absolute nigger and then gloat about it after you manage to fuck somebody over. I hope I make it with what I am holding, so I can move out into the woods where I can start a family away from a society like this, and just shoot and bury any piece of shit that manages to get too close.

>I hope I make it with what I am holding, so I can move out into the woods where I can start a family away from a society like this, and just shoot and bury any piece of shit that manages to get too close.
Unironically my plan if I make it... Possibly Wyoming

Is it dumb to sell my Link stack for this?

if you are smart, or if u have been around for ~1 year, you know that you have to do pay ZERO attention to fud on biz. Biz fuds on every single coin. CHX is a gem, every STO-related project is a GEM right now, and CHX is the best coin you can possibly find. IGNORE whatever you see here, HOLD CHX for 1,2,3, years, come back. Do not sell a SINGLE coin. I have been here for >3 years and I can tell you that there is not a SINGLE coin even CLOOOOOOSE to CHX. This shit has to be ~150million right now. STO bubble in mid-late 2019 will drive up the price insanely.

From what I've seen of LINK, and admittedly I don't know a ton but I get the general concept and speculation around it, it seems like it is a project that is a long way out before it ever sees any large scale use. Before blockchain starts interacting with off-chain data/assets, there is going to have to be some strictly on-chain use cases that becomes big. In my opinion that is STOs and it will happen fast. Any successful project that does STO issuance will bring the most gains in the next few years, and Own seems pretty good. That's why I'm invested right now. It's up to you though, I would say LINK is a good project but it might be a little too soon.

With OWN applying for a banking license to be able to exchange STOs on their platform, you don't think that changes the equation at all? Plenty of projects are backed by VCs, doesn't mean they are profoundly successful

>there is not a SINGLE coin even CLOOOOOOSE to CHX
Pretty much this. The other hot picks are apparently a refuse shipping manifest token, and something that somehow connects blockchains to other blockchains for... reasons. None of this other shit seems to have any kind of value proposition or reason to increase in price, or even a reason to have a token really.
Companies will be literally forced to buy Chx if they want to use it to get quick and easy startup capital, and that's not even the entirety of the use case. The team knows what they are doing, they have gone through the proper channels (despite the bullshit FUD saying otherwise), and this will be apparent in a very short time. Until then the FUD will be getting more prevalent, and more wild so think long and hard before listening to any of these monkeys shrieking about something you have never heard before. I really hope they don't make it, the world does not need more rich scumbags.

What a moron you are. As usual unable to address any of the sustance of CHX criticism, just spout insults. Speaking of schizophrenia, one of your fellow ownlets accused me of samefagging because I correctly pointed out that Tezos was getting involved with STOs and in his foggy retard brain he thought I was confusing them with tZERO. That is what real paranoid delusion looks like.

This is exactly what a scammer would say. Don’t listen to anyone pointing out what a scam this piece of shit this is, bro, just hodl.

>Companies will be literally forced to buy Chx
Lel the abject stupidity of some people is incredible to behold sometimes.

> 5 posts so far
Wow you are really in this for the good of the people! Good on you friend

Here faggot:
>1. Weown by itself is completely useless even if it ever launches and works perfectly (it won't). You need the compliance + finance part for it to do anything. See what Elevated Returns + Securitize + Tezos is doing to see what that looks like and how complex it is.

Burden of proof is on you if you are claiming they can't handle the regulatory framework. Why would they not be able to figure this out? It's literally their job.

>2. The CEO was not the CIO of CompUSA or whatever company it was. He was just the CIO of a branch of the big company which is massively fucking different.

This is just semantics, and I don't see how it's even relevant as an argument. It's the same job just with a different span of control. How many branches have you been CIO of?

>3. They are selling their tokens already which means they are probably out of money, AND the dev tokens vest soon which means even more sell side pressure.

Only 25% of the circulating supply needed to be in lockup, there is currently 55% in the dev wallet. Despite them selling tokens (that they were allowed to do, and have been doing responsibly), the price has been steadily going up. Who cares how they are funding the project if they are making progress without crashing the price? They only raised $5.5M in the ICO if I recall correctly, do you have any idea how much a startup costs, and that there are often unforeseen cost overruns? I was on a manufacturing startup that blew through a million dollars in a year with a six man team, and that was while on really shoestring budgeting. You know what we did? We got more funding and finished the project successfully, because that's what you do when you have already invested the money and you need more to finish.
Dev tokens will be sold slowly over years, because they will not be employing contractors after the project hits the market, and the longer they wait to sell, the more money they can get for what they have.

Yes, yes a pajink, I believe they are called. This is quite disturbing

Basically you sound like a panicky retard who is smart enough to form a complete sentence yet has no common sense. I.e. someone who is faking concern in order to get a desired effect from people reading it.

this

Based and redpilled

There are two parasite groups here on Jow Forums
>People fudding chx because of the team selling tokens, while everyone already knows the team has some tokens unlocked (it was stated on the whitepaper)

>People speaking lies about LTO only having 2mi marketcap, while in truth they have around 80mi

*18mi, sorry

I like how only MAYBE one in ten LTO shills can even attempt to explain what the token is for.

>2. The CEO was not the CIO of CompUSA or whatever company it was. He was just the CIO of a branch of the big company which is massively fucking different.
Hrm idiot, you sure about that? The internet doesn't forget faggot, try again.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 8.42.31 PM.png (2668x1926, 651K)