>2019
>Not leasing your car
Imagine being this cucked

Attached: BEEF84B0-71C6-4F6D-A297-A2DF9D27A2C9.png (1727x971, 2.2M)

imagine being a car fag

Attached: 1549651273522.png (1050x930, 33K)

Imagine buying a car knowing that you're buying a bomb.

>Imagine watching your family trapped on your rooftop the second your region gets evacuated for a natural disaster
>Imagine your wife getting dicked down by a national guardsman after saving your pathetic life

>paying for something owned by someone else
That is the definition of cuckoldery.

>Literally buying a depreciating asset
Being a bag holder is pretty cucked, user

>Leasing an asset you don't own to impress people at a red light that you are forced to give up after a certain period of time or buy it out and take the depreciation hit.
Wew lad.

Attached: 1548282967153.jpg (641x530, 41K)

2006 Ford Focus owner with 19,000 miles logged

I almost feel bad for ya whizzing by in this thing

*kicks up dust

BASED paranoid-schizo poster

>paying for someones depreciating asset + a profit

C U C K E D

Seems like a pretty bad idea in most cases

>going to your car parked in its lot thinking you'll ignite the bomb inside with the ignition after posting on the internet

How heavy are your bags, user?

Attached: D3E3938A-249F-451B-B485-8F628C0B151C.png (665x489, 37K)

>not buying a low mileage diesel mercedes/bmw that is 5 years old

Everyone thinks its a new car and you have the reliability. Also it costs nothing to run and the depreciation hits hard at the 5 year mark.

>t. person with a $100,000 when new in 2012 bmw and purchased it for 28k in 2018 with 20,000 miles on it

>projecting

noice

Attached: 1509154870172.jpg (720x707, 66K)

>Buying someone’s sloppy seconds

>not leasing multiple cars for each anonymous identity
>namefags will never make it

>Mu..muh projections
Keep coping, user

>hits hard at 5 year
Why though? Tell me more, user. I want take the dieselpill

which model? have a 2011 335xi right now, it's fun

Did you buy that used? How much with how many miles?

this desu

buy a secondhand shitbox

dealership was considering it new as it only had been driven for 6months but i argued otherwise. bought it with 10k miles, it has 55k on it now

So you paid full price?

>>Literally buying a depreciating asset

Everything is a fucking depreciating asset... I can fucking save a tonne If I only shopped at the goodwill store and never wear new clothes, but I'm not living in poverty... same with a fucking car.

literally never gonna make it

nah it wasnt full price - $42k if i remember correctly. i wasn't thrilled with the price but it was black on black (hard to find at the time) and they gave me a good price on my trade in

How long do you plan on keeping it? Years? Miles?

likely going to keep it until i hit a large problem that i dont want to pay for, then maybe get the 340. i've been fairly lucky so far - biggest issue was the water pump

> being able to afford excess means you aren't going to make it
I think you literally have it backwards. I'm at the point where I'd rather buy a new car at $45k than a 2 year old at 20k. Why? BECAUSE I CAN FUCKING AFFORD IT.

Same fucking reason you don't eat Ramen every fucking day, or wear salvation army clothes.

$42,000 for a used car

Attached: 1549646519979.jpg (700x700, 125K)

>because I can
Just wait until youre injured or ill. Just wait until you lose your job. Just wait until all three. You have decades ahead of you. Lets see if your strategy helps you survive.

i'd do it over again too :)

>buying an M7
>or any landbarge size "sports" version

Whats the fucking point? Why get performance landbarge? The stock i7 comes with a v8/turbo'd the fuk out so its plenty fast. why get the sports version? Why not get the m4 or m3?

This. The years of excess are the years to save - no horde money like a madman for the next drought. But you'll never gave any problems sport. You're young and SO talented. Universities will probably stop pumping out zoomie faggots exactly like you any day now and your 4 or 5 years of experience will be SUPER valuable you'll see

Attached: 1544048361979.gif (576x448, 110K)

Yep. He's special and impervious to illness and injury.
Hes going to be CEO of his own mukti billion dollar company someday

42k used car owner here. if this thing happened i will sell the car (if i didn't want to sell the bit coins)

my redpill is that you should lease to get the latest safety features as driving is still relatively very dangerous - every decade adds a non-negligible amount of safety

lease until self driving is widely adopted to weed out the drunk and sleepy drivers

Have you researched this? Can you tell me what the safest car is at the moment?

At least when u own a car u can sell it for most of what you paid in

What happens if you lease and crash?

I own a 2018 Toyota Tacoma I paid off with 2017 crypto gains
Better than a BMW lease fag

Insurance pays for it.

Lease requires the highest level of insurance coverage

Can you return a car at the end of lease that has been wrecked and repaired without paying extra?

What an awful decision leasing is

i would say Volvo is the safest but pretty expensive - they have their own testing facility and covered the "small overlap" crash test before the IIHS even added it to their own testing

fully paid off most reliable vehicle owned.

122k miles

2011 Toyota tacoma.

Eat shit. See you at 1 million miles.

Im sure a used chevrolet tahoe would be as safe as any present day Volvo and cost around the same. The insurance would cost less and maintenence and repair would also be less

I'll be you anything a japanese built toyota avalon would last longer.

Hmmm...keyword here IS Japanese.

Then again, you also have a fully functional designed Tacoma built in the US. Not too much electronics bullshit, just enough for the injectors to function and emissions.

Thats a tough call, but excellent bet.

A truck would be more useful if youre the type though
As for the avalon, my observation has been that it is a low volume vehicle, which means the assembly line isnt rushing the cars through. Its also a near luxurious vehicle, which also means extra care is put into fit and finish.
High volume vehicles are subject to recall because of rushing to meet demand

who gives a fuck, all that matters is the bottom line
price gets cut in half in two to three years... buy used, keep it in good repair, done.
HURRR

Trucks keep their value better than cars

>2019
>not driving an 05 civic to 300k

Imagine coping this hard with not being able to afford a car, that you come to Jow Forums and project your insecurities to a bunch of autists
whew

>Trucks keep their value better than cars
same thing still applies

>price cut in half in 2-3 years.
Not trucks. I would love to learn that a toyota truck from 2016 now goes for $17k

The concept and depreciation curve are still the same, perhaps on a longer time frame for trucks

You realize that leasing companies charge the depreciation rate of the car + a considerable mark up right?
No I guess you don’t realize that because you’re a retard, but if you thought about it for a minute you might get it
How do lease companies keep themselves in business?
By profiting off of you, dummy.

Matte paint from the factory? Tacky.

Yeah sure, you and every other asshole used luxury car owner during a crisis.
You'll surely get Kelley Blue Book value for it!

At least we'll all sleep well knowing there's one less idiot with more money than sense once you sell that zoom zoom bud.

Blakey in his video tested new 7-series, "this is actually nice riding car, however i could never buy one as if you try to enter a restaurant parking a bmw they will never let you in" - meaning in really well off areas bmw is seen as very low status cheap crap head =O

Attached: gbCL4IS.gif (500x281, 918K)

>its still the same for trucks except for its different for trucks
Top kek

whatever you fucking retard, i don't care how you rationalize your poor decisions lol
fuck jannies, fuck niggers, and fuck you

>whatevs, bro. Im always wrong so your victory is shit
At least you've learned something valuable today

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

>muh luxury
>muh not buying at bottom
>muh literally needing the last penny

yes true circumstances can turn around instantly, but if i already lost millions of dollars why the fuck is the extra 40k going to help, maybe a good quality used car was the diverse asset that survived retard.

>I keep losing anyway, might as well lose here too.
>a good used car cant be had for less than $40k
Top kek $7k and youre good for 6 years or 60k miles minimum.
Use the balance to buy some decent clothing and accessories so you can be presentable at your next interview, maybe if they dont get a load of your shit attitude they'll hire you.
Then proceed to invest for your future selfs sake.

But are you truly living when you are always saving because something might happen?

>muh just invest goy

the point was any investments could get fucking bogged, that is the crisis we are talking about

Bump

Warranty runs out...

bump

why not this OP?

Attached: CIVIC-FOR-3K.jpg (802x837, 323K)

my 2007 Avalon Limited had 227,000 miles on it when it was totaled last month. I changed the oil maybe every 10k miles with conventional and whatever filter.

Replaced it with a 2004 Sequoia Limited, couldn't find a Land Cruiser in my price range since they're ridiculously overvalued.

Confirmed not gonna make it. Your spending shouldn't change just because you make more, it's going to be a hard lesson to learn in the future when you realize you'll need the excess money.

post your rides br/o/s

Attached: IMG_2840.jpg (1440x1400, 400K)

> not having your dealers license and buying new cars every year
> not having your dealers license and being forced into paying registration and property tax
Imagine being this cucked.

*** new cars every week
Picking up pic related tomorrow

Attached: FA489068-C615-403F-AE01-7D8E7FB1EE0F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

*honk* finna honk while I drive away in my 2020 tesla roadster with you bitch *honk*

Attached: 1AF9B653-62AB-43FD-AEC0-18A67CE3A521.png (240x221, 106K)

I bought a 2013 Lexus is250 for 23k with 24k miles on it. Did I do well?

should have went older and more miles for closer to 10k desu senpai.

My last car was a 1990 Toyota pickup. Had it since I was 16. Transmission finally failed 2 years ago. Didn't feel like putting 2k into it and thought I should spoil myself a little

>renting a car and claim you """own""" it.

>calling others cucks because you regret your financial obligation of renting a decent car while making payments with interest.

LMAO

People who lease are truly salty cucks

Attached: 1433743734447.jpg (409x367, 12K)

well if you can afford it, that's cool.

my lexus, toyota, and yamaha are paid for, and all in total the three might bring 12-15 grand if i sold them all tomorrow. which i won't. car payments are shit.

AHAHAHA literally riding an edgy zoomermobile.

Mine has 4 doors, otherwise all is the same as pic related. I love this car, even though mine is only an 316i (102hp).

Attached: 398_main_l.jpg (1920x1280, 272K)

>Not riding your bike everywhere

Enjoy your depreciating assets and medical bills later in life from not getting enough exercise

You're also a depreciating asset.

Attached: 1421892724008.jpg (125x110, 6K)

Anyone have any good tips for finding a beater?

lmao at this thread, people coping because they can't afford a car or are to retarded to learn to drive