All those brainlets falling again for another P&D useless token made to enrich the creators

>all those brainlets falling again for another P&D useless token made to enrich the creators

Attached: tron-bittorrent.jpg (1000x660, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d3q45v/bittorrent-usage-increases-netflix-streaming-sites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude like it or not this coin is going to stick around, even if it is a scam. Nobody cares about use case It's all marketing and name is practically Mcdonalds

Attached: 2cfae6e9be3525291961ce06b4928f1e80a50dbb.jpg (432x267, 26K)

based pittposter

just sell before valentines day you faggot. We are here to make money by any means necessary

This nobody cares about bittorrent, we are only here for the pump.

>yellow man bad

BTT will unironically reach top 20

Exactly this. No crypto have a fucking usecase, get over it. It’s all about hype and Justin Sun know’s exactly how it works

When trx pump? I bought in at 835 and get liquidated at 500..

It may actually have the first real use case among all other shitcoins ever created

As it stands now, many leeching torrent users start downloading a file, are part of the seeding swarm as they download, but immediately bail... closing the program when they are done.

The idea behind tokenizing torrenting is that if you might earn a few BTT for just staying connected to the swarm... some people will. This increases swarm contributors, increases seeds, and makes downloading files faster for everyone (whether they choose to reward you or not).

Will it have a huge affect on big swarms? No, there will likely already be a huge swarm.

However, it will greatly help the "long tail" of smaller swarm files with minimal seeders... where there may be longer download times.

It encourages and incentivizes more people to leave their torrent software opan and seed content. Which leads to more files and better download times for an enhanced torrenting experience.

Want to make some BTT? Check out what people are offering for certain files, seed those files, collect the bounty.

Want a file, but can't get it downloaded? Offer a BTC bounty and maybe someone will seed it for you to download.

Right now, torrenting is about taking what you get and giving your bandwidth for free. After tokenization... you may be able to pay BTT to get more of what you like... and may be able to earn a little BTT for leaving your files up for others. More engagement, more files, better speeds

Attached: 1523892970811.png (733x464, 125K)

Only one of the few cryptos with an actual usecase instead of "enable an ecosystem"(which no one uses.
>scam

Are you one of the brainlets that thought it was going to dump? Stay mad and stay poor you dumbass. No one cares if is a scam or not. We are here to make money.

i didn’t create this coin and it’s going to make me richer so who cares

sorry man, but if you weren't smart enough to ride the 800% up and then sell the bags, its your fault that you are a brainlet

Shit that’s a good explanation! Buying more now

>t. deluded brainlets who still think a useless shitcoin which the dev created all the tokens from nothing can moon despite of all the exchanges that already listed it and save their bear year of losses

The same story repeats again.
Never change, Jow Forums

Attached: 1518816967942.jpg (400x311, 19K)

Pretty sure you’re the brainlet. What are you holding?

Only PoW legit ones with zero premine and zero dev fees.

Meh, it’s good for swing trading.

See you lads at 18 sats.

fucking new fags I swear. Also the bottom Is in or near

Deluded, upped my chainlink stack with 10k thanks to this coin, and still have 2,5million of these fuckers that i’m riding till 10cent or 0 i don’t care

At least we know that one of us is in it for the tech and not the money! Good for you!

>muh non-premined coin

>mfw just mined the first 150k coins with muh friends

Attached: chinkychink.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Courtney Cox

>Only PoW
oh no, it's retarded

>he likes Proof of Stake shitcoins
>he likes unlimited tokens made from nothing

Attached: 1518816967943.jpg (362x259, 19K)

What, and 99% of coins are not?

Fucking faggot

They are. So, you should have only the 1% decent ones, fucking brainlet.

And how does this work when the majority of content is copyrighted?

That's when Justin closes doors citing legal issues and runs with your money

>"I'm in it for the tech"
look at him and laugh

That’s why it’s fucking decentralized! Thousands of Node’s all over the world. Good luck closing this shit.

is 400k btt enough to do it?

Attached: yup.png (1128x728, 184K)

these thousands of nodes are effectively selling copyrighted material from their ips

Then you realise BitTorrent Inc has its HQ in th USA

Then you also realise China has been progressively cracking down on piracy over the last few years

Then you realise Torrenting is a dying method anyway as people prefer to either stream legally or stream illegally without the hassle of Torrenting

Honestly, this is such a brainlet idea

Wow you’re a fucking Brainlet.. do you know about those things call VPN and proxies

BitTorrent usage is actually going up lately.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d3q45v/bittorrent-usage-increases-netflix-streaming-sites

i got 4 million, u need more playa

funny how you forgot to mention the people that will pay real world money (demand) to buy this token and give it value and you only mentioned the people that will receive it. Oh wait, nobody is gonna spend a single $ on this shitcoin.

Imagine being so mad you missed out on yet another obvious pump that you had to blog about it.