You Got A Bag Right?

I posted this same chart two days ago, telling you all to buy in as we were going to have bullish continuation. You got a bag right, user?

Attached: bullish2.png (1292x605, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/ano9g6/lto_network_summary_and_clients/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh?

I also recall you never saying what the fuck it was. Is that the price in sats or USD?

Feel sick to my stomach rn. Eyeing this shitcoin for a while and im 1 day away from pumping my wagebucks into this and ofcourse it moons right before my eyes FUCKKKKKK

It's one of the more shilled projects on Jow Forums at the moment... and the comments on the posts told you what it was. Maybe next time you'll be quicker to act, this isn't charity.

How about you post what coin it is, you dumb faggot

Attached: 1413696813621.png (484x353, 239K)

Shut the fuck up you retarded little nigger.

Shit didnt even pump that much lol. It will dip some today.

looks like it's probably LTO

>hand outs
It’s a simple question. Regardless, and seeing as I know how to identify in any timeframe (and to the fucking sat) where price discovering will top out at, and where price reverses, the last thing I need are handouts for a 10% gain.

Just know I take comfort know you get to feel special for a day.

We got a badass over here

THESE NIGLETS WILL NEVER LEARN

Attached: BIG_GREEN_DILDOS.jpg (411x310, 66K)

I know the coin you're talking about.

I'm wondering if it's too late to get on the train now. I have $5000 ready to put in, but I'm also wavering between LTO or ETH for the Constantinople split this month.

there's still room for a 20-50% pump short term in LTO, high risk

LTO will 4x before EoM, and that is a realistic scenario.

there's room for a 10x within a month, it's sub $3 mil mcap

> Jow Forums
> missed the QNT boat
> not buying LTO before 20x

Stay poor faggots, us LINKMARINES know the next moonship when we see one, and this is it

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6K)

Yeah. I'm feeling risk averse right now. Fuck it, maybe I'll stick to ETH right now and see what flavor of the months shitcoin falls out of the sky after that.

I know I'm gonna beat myself up if LTO goes up to $.70, but whatever, that's the game.

See you at 0005600

Thanks for the easy 20%. I sold. PEACE! Probably buy back next week. Ivan fucking told me there will be no announcements this week kek.

when is this shit getting on new exchanges?

Not anytime soon. I asked yesterday in the telegram.

I'd tether soon for the bart anyways, as soon as LTO finishes mooning i'm out and i'll buy lower.

You actually sound reasonable, which is rare for this board. You follow any Discord servers?

no i got justed hard a few times and have learned a lot since then, sometimes you have to learn the hard way.

What’s your sell target?

See you at 0007800, your loss if you don't have a bag before it gets listed on binance and shitrex and you miss out on the the normie bandwagon

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

kek, binance no time soon but anyone thinking this will not hit ATHs every week in Feb is a plebbit.

>binance
a-user-kun, I can only get so erect, where are you getting this rumor?

Hard not to get justed in 2018. Good luck out there.

Attached: lto_exchanges.png (728x323, 27K)

SELL WHEN UR DEAD

Attached: nujackshark.jpg (595x596, 206K)

i'm getting out now for an easy 20% profit, i didn't sell the last pump, might re-enter if it starts looking good, i think it might hit 25-30k sats very soon, and i'd get out by then to buy lower, but this is crypto, you never know.

You sound delusional and a hodler who never makes money. Take profit. Their teenage telegram manager/marketer said no announcements this week.

Oh nooo, it just dipped to muh entry. Gee, that’s suuuuuuucks.

i bought btc at 6500 after months of no action, thinking it could be the bottom, it crashed a week later lmao

Ha, yep. I made a few thousand in 2017 (like everyone did). Would have made it huge if I had the job / salary I do now, but instead I bled out slowly in 2018. Wouldn't have capitulated if I didn't hit big with an ICO and made back most of my losses.

Sometimes I think I just do this for the excitement.

wagecuck some more and BTFD, it's only a matter of time before the reddit tards bandwagon on this shit and make 0.000025 - 0.000075 sats look cheap

Attached: pepe-green.jpg (225x225, 7K)

*Would have capitulated

>Would have made it huge if I had the job / salary I do now

Yep, i hope we are getting our second chance now

GOGOGO FOMO you faggots, make me rich

old.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/ano9g6/lto_network_summary_and_clients/