Chainlink

Come inside and grab a seat. I have a gift for you all.

Attached: 5B10D8CF-2077-4215-82A9-793C39006286.jpg (664x961, 567K)

Is it deliverance from the bullshit scamcoin culture of chainlink? Goody goody!

Data guy here. I’ve been doing a little work on Chainlink and I wanted to share something. It’s small but interesting.

What kind of men do you think she fucks?

Holy shit your get light trumped my thread, but I’ll persist.

Check out this chart of BTC closing price change vs volume. So the change in closing price from day 1 to day 2 is compared to the volume on day 2.

Attached: F2C73774-5AF3-48CE-9FD6-CE76EECC8305.jpg (481x288, 38K)

You’ll notice strong correlations between extreme price movements and volume. This is to be expected, and desu this chart came out exactly as I expected.

Note: this is done July 1st 2018

Ok here’s Chainlink. You’ll notice the correlation between price swings and volume is gone, and if anything they’re weakly negatively correlated.

But that top left corner is interesting. The only region we find a pattern is between strong negative price movements and high volume. There are no corresponding days of positive price movement and high volume, like there are for BTC.

Attached: 9CCC4CA9-E443-4B4A-8F71-B7E47AEAFEDC.jpg (472x294, 31K)

ok?? What's your point?

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN, WE GOING UP OR DOWN?

So what? Well it means that some very serious accumulation is happening from some big boys who don’t give a fuck about short term price appreciation. They’re not swingtraders and they’re not scalpers, they have their eyes set on higher prices.

14/18 days with >$10m volume happened in January. There’s been no profit taking as yet.

It means stay the course with Chainlink. People with more money than you are in this for the long haul.

Anyways I’m off to get lunch. Hope you’re noggin is jogging.

we already know this, thanks for nothing.

Attached: clownsergeyjuggling.gif (1512x1584, 2.52M)

Chainlink hodlers

The plot thickens

Can confirm OP is correct as my uncle did in fact purchase millions of dollars in chainlink in January irrespective of price

all I know is I've moved down 30 in rank over the last year.
Used to be top 250... now I'm just a future nobody (of the world elite).

Based. Look at LINK’s OBV for more proof.

It means that when LINK dumps people are buying and when LINK pumps people aren’t selling.

Haven’t seen it posted before and I never leave this place

Real info on biz
Bless you user

Yes, correct. Price support is very strong.

Senpai thanks for sharing this, where can i learn some shit you know in order to find interesting things in charts like you?

Thanks big data. Your interpretation of these fine looking charts has got be feeling cozy. Going to make some sourdough waffles and think about what you posted.

Brainlet here, can you explain why the skew to the top left means accumulation? Would high volume + negative price movement mean bearish sell off?

Data science, stats. This is some pretty basic stuff but wanted to share the hopium.

Every sale has a buyer. The key here is that there’s no corresponding high price + high volume days.

*takes seat*
PAAAAAARRRRPPPPP

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Pretty sure this if what we've all assumed was happening, nerd.

It would if
1) The price of LINK had been declining
2) We should still be seeing the same or similar on the right

based mother fucking OP thank you fren. nice to see a sparkle of old biz still here

ok so then where is the volume coming from for the dumps?

are these big holders dumping their coins in batches and hoping to skim up more at a profit over the long term?

Not sure about that. Too many potential "players" in the game to make that strategy work (IE one player decides to grab as many as possible and hopes others sell him cheaply to keep price low). The only likely candidate would be Binance itself since they have perfect info (or close to since there are technically other exchanges).

Thanks. Should've paid more attention to statistics in college. Nifty stuff.

Thanks for posting mate good shit

More and/or bigger trades are being executed when the price is relatively low. I’ll let you puzzle out the rest.

You make a good point about Binance though. They do have perfect information. I’ll have to think about that.

People with deep pockets in the know waiting to stake

Could you also do it for HOLO?

Based hairy arms

Attached: 1540929325673.gif (355x600, 219K)

Higher price leading to higher volume and lower price leading to lower volume are both bullish indicators meanwhile higher price leading to lower volume and lower price leading to higher volume are bearish indicators at least from what ive read from people who do ta on biz.

In reality higher volume as the price falls just means that rich players are both accumulating at lower prices and at the same time panic selling/swinging. Lower volume as the price rises just means that rich players don't want to buy incase it falls again nor sell incase the singularity starts.

checked. please flush

Attached: peepeepoopoo.jpg (474x594, 132K)

is it your bags?

I think you are talking out of your ass

Literally a nothing burger. Anyone that is a top 1000 holder knows this. If you are top 1000 and stopped accumulating you lose ranks constantly. Still it was nice of you to make it visually clear.
Now stop spoonfeeding Newfags and reassuring weak hands.
We already made it.
Now we wait

And i think you are retarded because you can't use your head and realize that for there to be a higher volume at a lower price holders must be intetested in selling alot of tokens at thst lower price.

You seriously write like a 3rd grader mate

Resorting to ad-hominem/name-calling. You make a convincing argument.

Attached: OfOTH9y.jpg (640x486, 64K)

Yeh that was a much longer way of writing out my thesis. Thanks for the blog.

My main point is the lack of selloffs. Ponder that point.

should I finally get some chainlink then?

How can you know about Link but not own any?
Get a suicide insurance stack at least.

It doesn't mean anything definitive.
Bullish case: holders are not willing to sell at higher prices.

Bearish case: holders want to sell at the higher prices but buyers aren't interested at that higher price.

honked

Attached: Untitled-1c.jpg (461x667, 70K)

Why does volume indicate anything? For every seller there's a buyer. I never understood why volume spikes in certain conditions are supposed to be bullish or bearish. There's always someone buying and someone selling.

Not trolling, I legitimately don't get it. Can someone explain for a brainlet.

no. leave our threads.

*board

Is nothing sacred anymore?

It literally means nothing. The most impotant thing is that an increase in price without volume is manipulation which means the price will collapse. The more a network is used the more volume increases. For chainlink it means nothing because tge network isn't even up and running yet so all the volume that chainlink has is from speculation not users. For the long term, more usage is all that matters.

come on you know she honks for sure

tldr: you can make convincing bullish and bearish stories out of the same data. wew linkies are retarded

Volume is *the* most important indicator of sentiment in the market

Ugly and confident. No one else would be able to speak to her.

Dude just ignore the discord fudder

I fucking just love how she holds her chainlink with two hands. Its just so fucking cute. UwU.

HOLY SHIT ACTUAL ANALYSIS ON Jow Forums FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING

Agree with u up to a point.... even after Maine’s.... how would usage determine price? Look at zrx, look at bat

There's a difference between feeling it to be true(which me and many linkies feel) and having analysis to show that it is true. I for one am thankful for all my fellow link marines who do this sort of analysis.

itt: retard bagholders coping why their investment is good.

while in fact it's februari 2019, no mainnet in sight, still a shit ERC token and yesterday link was the only coin that dumped

Weak hands and emotional traders provide the volume during dumps

or people who actually buy low and sell high

People who actually buy low and sell high doesn’t provide the SELLING volume during a dump

t. retard

Attached: 7CED980E-1E32-4C3F-AAA2-B72649845C8C.jpg (800x388, 38K)

Pretty stinky stuff, appreciate the hopium fix

Attached: 1543013412815.jpg (481x618, 52K)

Neither bat nor zrx having node staking that dries up supply.

>supply and demand gauge based on the 'statistics' for a preissued, centralized vaporvalue... thing

Nice thread, thanks OP.

none

So like is 10k enough then? I have 10k and it’s like 15% of my portfolio, I feel like it doesn’t make sense for me to own more... I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night or something

It is, thank you for your service

Hey, OP.
Thanks for yoir info, very interesting.
My guess is that your assumption is wrong and that Link is still coupled to BTC. Could you do the same graph but for Link/BTC instead of Link/USD?

OP here, not a bad idea. I’ll do it tomorrow at work.

OP, could you answer my question about 10k being enough to make it? I am okay with $2-4 million as I am young and have time to build wealth

Link is a religion at this point. Ever wonder why christfags freak out if you say there is no god? I mean why should it matter what you think? They should just assume you are going to hell and it shouldnt even bother them. But it does.

Its because you are directly challenging their delusion. Delusions are easier to believe in when they are shared delusions. You become a living reminder they are completely wasting their time on fake nonsense. It means there is no afterlife and they are going to die. Their tiny chimpanzee brain cant handle this and totally chimps out. Its the same with linkies.

They will never be successful because their bags are too small to win with BTC alone. So they have convinced themselves that link is some kind of miracle coin that will yield 1,000,000x returns. It doesnt even make sense, but the alternative is they kill themselves in a bathtub in a few years, and their simian brain freaks out. Its trying to hold onto whatever thin hope it can scrape together.

OP is no more qualified to give a price prediction than anyone else here. I could give you a figure if it would make you happy but it won't be right. 10k is good, now just sit back, relax. You'll be better off, just know that.

In the history of humanity, there has never been an investing opportunity so thoroughly vetted by NEETs who have developed the highest degree of weaponized autism.

>born too late to explore the oceans
>born too early to explore the stars
>born just in time to buy a fat stack of link

>Its because you are directly challenging their delusion. Delusions are easier to believe in when they are shared delusions

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>replying to pasta
Check out this tool

Thanks for sharing data guy.
You are a credit to the community.
Keep up the good work.

*planet

Great job, data science user!

Trust me she does not sleep with ugly guys. She is too young.

If you truly knew the project and understood its worth... it would be much more than 15% or your port.

10k isnt enough.
Consolidate more of your portfolio into link.
When the time comes and link moons to $50-100 ( whichis over 100x its current price ).. will you regret not having more?

>She is too young.
This is the absolute truth

Yet you do not mention when the reverse applies, which has frequently been the case.

>imagine wasting time doing this on a p&d shitcoin

haven't seen this mentioned before, but new (to me) partner and a chainlink is already built.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-082418.png (1080x1920, 277K)

Yooo wtf havent seen that yet

Yeah I’ll always regret not having more but it’s just poor allocation IMO. You never feel like you have enough man. I just want to know if 10k will net me at least a couple million. I’d be super happy with that, because I’m younger and I can build more wealth with time