BSV flips BTC

EOM

that madman csw is going to do it

anyone have any inside info

Attached: 1549427999230.png (1000x600, 66K)

B-but BITCOIN is flawless, gois.

Attached: 1549757368061.jpg (808x1024, 61K)

I have inside info

>BTC on-chain daily transactions approaching ATH
>BTC transaction fees near 2014 ATL
imagine seriously holding a BTC fork named "satoshis vision"

I really do have inside info, but this looks like another core false shill thread

I think you've said it all

i can quite imagine that.

>Now we have 4 MB blocks instead of 1 MB blocks. Surely the catastrophic congestion that happened last time will not happen again.

Attached: brainlets.png (1066x600, 276K)

No one is ever going to use your Pedo coin, Vishnu or no Vishnu.

>thanks to our no-fee-hueg-blocks nigger conomics pedophiles can now host CP

Attached: vishnuwars.jpg (3000x1086, 532K)

BITCOIN IS THE REAL PEDO COIN!

don't you mean Bit Coin?
lmfao

Attached: craig never posted on bitcointalk.jpg (125x118, 2K)

based

thought so, I've been waiting 16 hours for confirmation, when last transaction a few days earlier, was normal.
anyone else waiting? something is happening on the chain, recently.

>dragonslayer
>satoshi's shotgun
when will you stop being insufferable cunts

going to do what? post another drunk tweet?

Segwit has a flaw.

SV has a `known` fatal flaw. CP stored onchain.

Seriously? Weak FUD. Bizfaggots are just stiff at ourguy CSW. Honestly BSV will outpace BTC in a matter of time.

btc also has cp on it

Links to CP are not CP
>speaking about an argument instead of responding to it
Just say you can't provide any counterargument. Everybody knows that CSV cultists are incapable of critical thought, so it won't make a difference.

It is weak because other alt-chains are also able to store CP on it. I don't need to tell you the technical about how blockchain works, right? you seem more intelligent than me about this subject.

`Being able` is not the same as `having`.
Are you gay for having an asshole, or for allowing men to fuck you in it?

holy shit. this argumentative quality, never seen before. i am convinced. i just sold all my BSV for ABC. please employ this shill more often. 10/10, sexy, totally woke AND redpilled. what more can you want in a MAN !?!?!?!?

Attached: 1548790887089.gif (500x336, 2M)

The Internet has CP on it, SHUT IT DOWN

I HAVE EXCLUSIVE INSIDE INFO:

CRAIG HAS BEEN LARPING ALL THIS TIME. I AM HIS SON, SO I WOULD KNOW. HE FINDS IT RELAXING AND ENTERTAINING TROLLING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AND FIGURED OUT HE COULD MAKE MONEY WITH IT IF HE CONVINCED PEOPLE HE IS SATOSHI AND BTC SV IS THE REAL BITCOIN. HE'LL PROBABLY FUCK ME AGAIN FOR POSTING THIS, SO FUCK.

The internet has DELETABLE CP. You can't scrub it off the SV blockchain. It's there forever.
When you sync up a node, you MUST download CP.

If so, pls post proof of bothj BSV and BTC chain has CP on it.

I'm all in bitcoin (bsv) at the moment. Thinking about longing bitcoin and shorting btc at 5x with part of my stack. Would that be wise?

Attached: 1543440792045.jpg (634x636, 72K)

You seem manic. It's ok to be worried, but don't overdo it.

>please show me the CP
find it yourself. It's not hard.

>its impossible

Couldn't find it, if people can't find it then it doesn't matter.

Because you can't do anything that requires barely-non-trivial mastery IT? That's your problem.
I'll not deliver CP to your door.

another 7-5 for you, huh?
yeah, we have argued before.
you are the same "OMFG CP CP CP" "you are (choose one of x) - delusional -cultist -schizophrenic -retarded" shill that you were a few days ago.
die in a fire you literal paid subhuman piece of shit.

Attached: 1442226620273.jpg (600x660, 65K)

>not responding to the accusations
They still stand. The fact you can't process the doesn't prove they are false. It just proves you have weak information processing faculties, hallmark of Schizophrenia.

SV is exactly the IQ filter this board needs.

Yeah while I'm writing a script to search for it, why don't you think about bringing a more strong fud instead of this old (((internet is deletable and blockchain is not ))) argument?

you literally argue like a non-westerner.
and yes, we (actual, sentient, non-shitskinned people) can tell.
please knows this, ranjeet:
no one is sorry for your suffering. shitpost how much you like, hang on for your dear life on that disgusting, overpopulated indian train-roof after work, spend your evening pulling parasites out of your feet that have not been seen in civilized countries since the middle ages and keep telling yourself that you are somehow "advancing" by earning 0.30$/h for online shilling.

whatever lie you tell yourself, ranjeet: we both know that at the end of the day, i will not sell because of your weakass fud.

Attached: 1462741102813.png (201x306, 73K)

now sell your ABC for bitcoin

Attached: altcorns.jpg (768x770, 79K)

>>BTC on-chain daily transactions approaching ATH
you're thinking backwards. full blocks are full blocks. the reason fees shot up to 50 USD at the end of 2017 was because there were way more tx than the block size, the mempool right now is no where near as full as it was in 2017. it could take days to get included in the chain, the situation isn't the same now (and no it's not thanks to segwit, it's thanks to loss of adoption and less usage)

Attached: satoj.png (2202x1300, 1.91M)

It's not old if nobody answered it

White people sure refer to their whiteness all the time. Just like poorfags buy expensive phones and shoes.

just stay all in bitcoin sv, don't fall for the leverage jew. besides what do you win if you short BTC? more BTC? no thanks

>BTC SV

Lowest IQ fud I've ever seen.

Attached: 328342723.jpg (377x550, 30K)