Confirmed

twitter.com/CNBC/status/1095070930026549248

Attached: cnbc reddit tweet.png (563x606, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/piytA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much are 4channel fags worth?

Literally in the negatives. Maybe triple digits at most.

Well we memed a president into the Whitehouse so I'd say quite alot

Isn't this just a representation of how stupid and willing to view ads a community is?

shhh youll interrupt the circlejerk

We were memeing? I thought we were serious.

Look at that disgusting pedo fuck. How much are the astroturfing campaigns and correct the record paying spez tho?

Ummm, how dare you?

We helped put Trump in office.

biz-wise, we

10x-ed Hydrogen
20x-ed Nerva
Made Holochain a thing
Made Chainlink a thing
30x-ed Quant
3x-ed LTO
Killed Bcash
Made Jihan disappear
Shorted Bitcoin from 20k to 3k

There's a lot more I'm forgetting

Attached: 1549863895580.jpg (1024x630, 92K)

I though Jow Forums was the least valuable

This but unironically

Attached: 1409873479189.gif (250x333, 1.47M)

>we memed a president into the Whitehouse
Nah. Russians did though.

Solid meme gg

The FBI, FSB, JIDF, CTR, SHARE BLUE, THE CONCIL OF FOREIGN RELATIONS, SPLC, ADL and many other groups have spent millions between them

Somewhat. It also matters how much demographic info the social media network has on you. The reason Facebook makes so much money on ads is because of how insanely precise they can target users for whoever is buying their ads.

And there it is. He was a meme candidate that people some how started to not realize was a meme. Like all those people that say "I hate sarcasm" because their brains can't understand it.

Lmao Jow Forums retards actually think they have any relevance at all.

Middle-lower class and rural hicks with 80iq were the ones who voted for Trump, and thats the same demographic as Jow Forums

Attached: tumblr_ouwmavldNU1wok0sxo4_250.gif (245x245, 475K)

I like that pupper fren

Attached: 1546455504890.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Questionable if pol ever had an influence in getting trump in, but offensive/smug left wing insects like you certainly did

you are either ignorant or a shill if you think Jow Forums hasn't pulled multiple psyops in the past few years, and some of em successful at that

Well, successful troll is successful.
>t. Butthurt faggot
And who do you think convinced them? Made them get off their asses during the primaries? Spammed the whole interbuttz with Trump propaganda despite every mainstream media outlet screaming about him? And now there's over >9000 shillposts on Jow Forums in a desperate attempt to contain teh lulz.

yes he is sarcasm and disillusionment embodied. funny how people take it seriously

Jow Forums shat a colony on plebbit that centered the entire online support of Trump and managed to bait a legion of kids into spamming all social networks with counter propaganda.
The whole thing turned the MSM/establishment so crazy and so mad that they are now making shit up with Russia and are publicly bullying a guy like Zuckerberg to not have shut it down.

It was a literal meme war and user won it.

It was effective enough that hillary even had an anti-pepe page on her website:

archive.is/piytA

Attached: fde.jpg (800x450, 205K)

That was Jow Forums. Jow Forums has political value. 4channel has product placement value.

I guarantee you your average trump voter doesn’t know what Jow Forums is. The people that Jow Forums influenced is the younger population, and as we all know that’s not trumps main demographic. Jow Forums might’ve had an indirect effect on the elections by making the left perceive them as a threat and spaz out as a result.

"I hate sarcasm"? Can't say I have ever heard anyone say that, but i would imagine autistic people struggle with it

as they say on pol, "btfo"

keep telling yourself that. hillary 2020!