SEC v. Quant: Exhibit A

Attached: Quan'tOL - Copy.png (500x1278, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/ICO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best post I've seen today. Thank you for doing your due diligence

BendOverledger gun dump on you.

I heard the leader changed his name to Gilbert because that's the sound the Quantards make when trying to shill while his dick is in their mouths

You did /biz a huge favor for putting this together. Unfortunately most will just ignore and end up losing a lot of money like the 99% of the people.

QNT’s price has gone up purely based on hype and “FOMO” and this is the recipe for failure, as was the casew with 99% of the coins.

This is why you need to consider CHX. Look at BNB. You need to invest in a coin that has actual utility for the tokens. I only put money on BNB-like coins.

inb4:
"it's what enterprises want"
"the code is worth protecting"
"can't give out the pricing"
"token is necessary"
"founded standards org"
"tons of partner announcements soon"
"using a blockchain is actually centralized"

it's unbelievable that being called a "guarantor" of a company is news worthy for them and yet they don't question the fact that QNT is just a software and there is absolutely no need for an ERC20 token called QNT. All hype and speculation with 0 utility for the token. I love BNB's performance and I see CHX (and maybe other STO platforms) pull of that because there is actually reason for demand>>>>supply of the coins.

Thanks OP, huge favor to everyone.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 8.38.17 PM.png (1212x1332, 433K)

Aion telegram admins out in full force, the delusion is real

the salt is real hahaha

Attached: D2BA2611-10B3-4096-BEC6-84570DDF4D60.jpg (1006x808, 88K)

People are just tired of Quantfag shilling

Got nothing to say about the content? then fuckoff back to Gilbert's safe space

Imagine not being all in the leader of the next generation cryptos.

Attached: GAbPZ4w_d.jpg (480x601, 25K)

*aion bagholders are tired. At least you guys have Whiskey Fridays.

>Qunts get butthurt by real talk
>blame a project they've been trying to recruit new bagholders from
>don't dispute the facts
You're doing a great job

Attached: 05269687-333A-4092-A087-C8C51BD5FE8B.jpg (500x338, 26K)

I've been gone for less than a day, and I return to Biz to find multiple negative QNT fud posts and none which are shilling it. Now it looks like you got some angry AIONtards on the loose (all those fud points are usually what they focus on).

Step up your game, Quantards.

>Inb4: But Quant is much bigger than Jow Forums.

It's not over until its over. Top 10 might be incoming in the future, but the journey will be long one.

Enterprise is using it.

Convo is over....Quant wins.

Honestly I barely can be bothered to fight the fud cause it matters so little. Lol

It’ll be over after Q1

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I fomoed into aion

And now im homeless too

Hahaha BNB lool just wait and watch how bnb is going to dump after 25th of feb.Bnb is pump and dump coin

Attached: 1549948352694.png (500x1278, 221K)

Success breeds complacency, desu. Complacency breeds failure.

Aion is the leading player in crypto a token who almost lost its 99.99% value. Dont have enough funds to survive after 6 months .team going to dump there coin after that. There ceo dnt even have time to ans the question and there admins bashing other projects why are u guys so desperate

>Success breeds complacency
Success generate serotonin which generates drive

Aion .. hey hey hey whatsssssssupppppppppp bitconnnnnnnectttt (aion )

Bitconnnnnnnnnnnnecttttt

Attached: 34849ACA-876C-4EB5-B2B0-99A5E4523D17.png (828x1792, 847K)

Muh decentralisation.. "The Aion Network is Secure" If a single guy can answer that, its probably not lmao

Attached: 51818517_363885774432093_7799916065600831488_n.png (1080x1920, 713K)

Attached: 51713745_291576604863150_7747516493927022592_n.png (1080x1920, 681K)

Attached: 51638789_2368675316476594_3349214445153812480_n.png (1080x1920, 652K)

Attached: 51607234_292179031465435_3218356206213005312_n.png (1080x1920, 711K)

Quant is going to teach a lot of the basement dwellers in crypto that what they think is important for adoption and demand actually isn't.

>> Gilbert Verdian = Chief security officer and consultant for numerous banks, governments and corporations over 20 years

>> Identifies what enterprises want by working within them and then creates a product to solve those needs

>> Biz autists with zero business or life experience claim he's wrong and that enterprise won't be interested

Just think about it.

You keep throwing around CISO like that's a good thing. Do you even know what a CISO does?

>Neet doesn't realize he's been dupped
The business man played you like a fiddle

He made millions of you to start up Quant to make billions. The thing is the token holds no stake in the quant network, the token itself doesn't do anything, it was literally just there like 99% of the other ICOS just to make the business man rich. So yes Quant the company will be sucessful but you have a shitcoin that will only get value through constant shilling just like 99% of the other cryptocurrencies. You'll be able to make money for the next few years but once Crypto matures DO NOT hold this coin AT ALL.

So being CISO of major corporations, banks and government bodies is a bad thing huh?

Just think of how many other projects out there have had someone who has worked in C-level positions on enterprise IT security and data processing.

DLT is primarily about data. And as CISO, he'll have had his finger on the pulse of how all enterprise data is being used, stored and transferred.

And who do you think enterprises are going to trust with their incredibly valuable data when it comes to blockchain integration? Some small-time dev with zero enterprise experience, or an ex-CISO who has been responsible for data security and cryptography for major institutions for over two decades?

Again, think about this one.

Well if Quant's token holdings go up in value, so do mine, so that's hardly a bad thing.

If you'd researched the project though you'd know that a tokenomics system has been created that requires QNT for licensing and usage. But with the Quant Treasury, clients can still pay in fiat and the Treasury will buy and hold the tokens on the client's behalf for network validation.

The fact is this: Overledger demand = token demand. Even without any speculative buying. If you think Overledger will be successful, it's impossible for QNT not to rise in intrinsic value as well.

No it doesn't. The only thing that tells you it does is a piece of paper, until you see proof you shouldn't believe anything in a whitepaper. Again this is why 99% of cryptocurrency "investors" will fail, you people see a whitepaper and take it as the holy gospel. Quant isn't a blockchain so there's no miners to pay, Quant knows the customers who are using it so there's no need for a cryptocurrency or a licensing software as they can give them access easily.

Ask for ACTUAL proof of the QUANT token being used as a license, I'm not trying to FUD quant as this can easily be applied to the other 1000s of projects but it's the one in front of me right now.

Of course user, it comes down to belief. That's what successful crypto investment requires if you want to get in early and make the most gains. I've made my call and did exactly that, so when the "proof" comes out that everyone relies on, they pump the price way past what I paid.

That's the point, is it not? If people always waited until the "proof" that causes everyone to FOMO in at the same time, they'd make no money.

It's simple. I've seen Gilbert's credentials and resume, and believe that the deals and tokenomics systems are going to materialize. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I'm right, I x20 my money.

Just for the record, despite Quant launching mid-2018, they very recently released an updated document about the tokenomics with more info to come soon (that's what this pic is based on). It's very much still active.

The proof will come when it comes. I also remain confident in the common sense of all this. If the adoption and tokenomics happen, Gil & Co stand to make many tens of millions more just from the value of their token holdings alone. Not doing this would be an intentional effort to make themselves less rich.

The richer they get, the richer I get, so I'm very happy to be in the same boat.

It's this, user, which causes crypto investors to fail: They focus on muh tech, muh principles, muh github, muh decentralization, instead of looking at the real fundamentals that will carry adoption and huge intrinsic value long-term.

Attached: jnnjknbuigyvt.jpg (700x1280, 172K)

market sold last night after seeing this posted in another thread. cant believe i fell for it. went all in chx instead. goig to ride the upcoming sto bubble.

lol u tool...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 20.56.22.png (770x425, 572K)

Damn all this fud is bullish as fuck. New support at 36. Leader of the new gen.

lmao

if I cringed any harder my face would fall off

Okay man. Obviously the key to multiplying money is to wait until AFTER the news and proof has been released so you buy in while everyone else is buying in too.

I wish I didn't buy in early into QNT and other projects before the proof came. I only did a x30 during a bear market. I'm sure I would have made more if I'd waited and fomo'd in with everyone else.

If there's any clear evidence of how so many people on Biz still seem to be poor, this is it.

Can you explain to me where does it say that the qnt bought to pay for licenses is locked? Couldn't find it anywhere. And if it's not locked what prevents the treasury selling it to pay for the team's yacht parties or expenses?
Clients pay fiat to treasury, treasury buys qnt with fiat, treasury sells qnt for fiat to pay expenses. Price stays the same (or falls vertiginously if people realize the token is useless)

if you dont belive in something dont buy ... i dont belive in AION i dnt own any. Dont belive in QNT fair enough dnt buy . Or if you have QNT but not sure dump it plz

ppl dont have fucking brain or dont know how to use brain do a little research and you will find almost every fucking thing on the web ,

Attached: 302040D9-FB41-45C3-A25D-10FFD99E4652.jpg (828x462, 213K)

What prevents the treasury dumping it is common sense.

Quant holds 30% of all QNT tokens. With this model they can either hold tokens and drive demand up massively compared to supply (therefore rocketing the value of what they hold) or they can dump on a whim and make themselves poorer.

And they'd also have to be very careful in how they release tokens, as if there's downward price movement, they'll be taking in higher fiat value at the beginning and then selling it for much less than it was originally worth. There's no logic in charging $10k worth of QNT for a license fee and dumping it for $5k fiat when they really don't have to.

Of course they'll probably do something to pay for expenses. Every legit project has to. But if they get the tokenomics right, in a way that benefits themselves and QNT holders, they could make themselves (and us) considerably richer.

You can demand proof that they aren't doing something incredibly retarded that's guaranteed to make themselves poorer, but I don't think it's important.

By the way, if you read the QNT PDF release on the tokenomics update, you'll find that they are using QNT for wallet-based network validation.

>> The developer wallet will in turn be authorised to access the platform for the length of the license period (i.e. annual), as well as develop, sign and publish applications. Users can also hold a subscription license tied to their wallet and QNT for a period of time to access features of Overledger.

Quant is likely to be more decentralized than people think. Smart contracts can handle a lot of what they're planning.

And ppl think QNT team is going to get rich by ripping investors .In reallity then burn 9 million tokens ..

Attached: F51FFA9C-C0CE-4C1A-95C6-E53702BAC149.jpg (823x1619, 346K)

Feels good after dumping my load on biztards. Its gonna crash more than ETH in a few months. Screencap it biztards.

I'm thinking we're back.

I don't think a lot of people appreciate how massive the marketcap of QNT could become.

They have 70+ corporate deals in the pipeline, so even if we assume that some of them falter, there's potentially many millions of dollars worth of licensing and usage fees there (which is a drop in the ocean for big enterprise).

Using the Quant Treasury and tokenomics model to control supply/demand, QNT could easily end up being worth many tens of dollars while the actual fiat price of Overledger licensing and usage remains the same.

It's genius.

You poor Quant dumbfucks don't realize that the massive gainz you're creaming your pants over means 1. price manipulation and 2. QNT is a security.

Have fun backpedaling when the SEC subpoenas arrive.

Wrong.

QNT is a utility token. They are following FINMA guidelines.

These are guys with 20+ years of high level corporate experience with a project they are already targeting in the US.

Do you really think some basement dwelling neet on Biz has thought of a flaw like this which the Quant team and their lawyers have not?

Are we really at this level of autistic delusion on this board?

>Are we really at this level of autistic delusion on this board?
lol yes

To be fair VeChain had Jim Breyer and DNV-GL behind them. By that same logic it isn't a scam either.

>lists off the token use
>if people realize the token has no use
Why are you trying so hard ?

Holy fuck, kill yourself.

Well, yes.

"Scam" is thrown around way too easily these days. There might be plenty of questionable practices in crypto, which is the same for a lot of businesses, but that doesn't mean it's a straight-up scam.

But what I do know is that with Quant targeting enterprise, and so much enterprise being in the US, creating a tokenomics model that is at any risk of falling foul of US securities laws would be a whole new level of retardation that's almost impossible not to see.

They have specifically mentioned, numerous times, that they are making sure QNT is a utility token only. It even says that in the recent QNT tokenomics paper. They'll have had lawyers pouring over it given the importance of this.

Remember, for the tokenomics to work and increase the value of QNT, they need the clients. An effective value-appreciation model, with any risk of QNT being deemed a security and scaring away clients, will achieve zero.

I can't even with these brainlets. "Can't be a security because God-Emperor Gil is flawless" lol

sec.gov/ICO

"As SEC Chairman Jay Clayton has stated, tokens and offerings that feature and market the potential for profits based on the entrepreneurial or managerial efforts of others contain the hallmarks of a security under U.S. law."

B-but muh utilitee

Go read the utility paper again, faggot. Users buy the license at a set fiat price. There's literally no purpose to the token except manufactured scarcity to make Gil rich. While all you faggots are buying and hodling for the moon, Quant is going to be reselling the tokens and raking in cash off the price you morons pumped for him. That is, until the SEC shuts it down.

SEC v. Quant - Exhibit B

Thanks for posting that link. It saves me doing it.

"ICOs, based on specific facts, MAY be securities offerings"

>> may

You can see the level of autistic delusion on this board because people are doubtful that someone with 20+ years of corporate experience, backed by lawyers, would make sure QNT is not a security while they're trying to crack the US market.

It's literally the first fucking thing they're going to think of, and the main thing they're going to base their tokenomics model on.

As for the rest of the shit you said, it's already been effortlessly debunked earlier on in this thread. The utility paper you refer to actually says that QNT held in wallets will be used for the purpose of validating development, signing and publishing of apps.

This is the first time I've seen someone retarded enough to refer to two pieces of information that prove both of their own points wrong. Impressive retardation, user.

If you have a token just to be bought and sold again, it means nothing to token value. They could be paid in fiat directly.
That's what I was asking, you have to trust them to manipulate the price..

What do you actually think successful projects are going to do token wise? Do you think a project is only good if every token is locked up until there's none left?

This not plausible in the slightest. Tokens are there, like in blockchains, for the purpose of buying and selling the transfer of data. Every single project out there works on the principle of passing tokens from one entity to another in a buy/sell fashion. Every time I transfer ETH and pay gas, I'm buying an entry in the blockchain which a miner is selling to me.

Any blockchain project could be paid in fiat directly if the owners wanted to. All Quant is doing is taking a use case for the token (buying licenses and usage, and using wallets to sign data) but putting an enterprise-friendly store front on top of that. That gives enterprise the choice: Buy QNT directly, or they'll do it for them.

This is one of the crucial aspects of adoption, combining a fiat gateway with utility token economics, that so many projects don't seem to understand yet.