So I read about LTO and feel retarded right now

Biz.... you told me. I didn’t listen. Well I broke down and did some research with my free time ....

AND HOLY FUCK! HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE FOR AN ICO TO BE THIS FAR ALONG IN DEVELOPMENT AND ACTUAL CUSTOMERS TESTING THEIR WORKFLOWS!

It really is like a top 50 or even 25 project , literally right out of the box and right after the ICO. Has this even ever happened before?

So, yeah... I am apologizing for the massive FUD (and lies) that I have been posting about this.

Disclaimer : I bought a bag before posting this.

Attached: FCC0B595-743F-4D98-AD24-3BB2B25E467D.jpg (575x571, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enterprisetimes.co.uk/2017/12/18/dutch-justice-seeks-to-digitize-on-legalthings-blockchain/
google.com/amp/s/sociable.co/technology/blockchain-waste-transportation/amp/
etherscan.io/token/0x3db6ba6ab6f95efed1a6e794cad492faaabf294d?a=0xf95e6be275ff64cb8f3f0adfe76727614ff021a7
ltonode.com/supply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up dude you sound so stupid

holy shit Jow Forums is literally fortnite-tier now

Because they actually have customers and a use case that blockchains are useful for and can implement.
Rather than just building a blockchain then forcing it on people. That's right. LTO is actually already being used by real businesses.

What people are not understanding is that existing businesses are not just going to drop their standard legal contracts for a smart contract written in code. It's not a surprise that the CEO is from a Big 4 accounting firm who has probably seen thousands of contracts and understands companies want to be assured that once they get that signature as long as they have verifiable proof of the deliverables it will allow them to have a course of action in legal proceedings. But most importantly they also benefit from increased efficiencies by using a blockchain which LTO has already proven they can deliver and are going to be pushing for so many proof of concepts and potentially announcement pumps. Private blockchains are going to be popular and here is your play for a company with actual partnerships. Who the fuck cares about the supply at the moment. Dump it off in 3-4 months after the bridge troll declines.

The prices will take off above .50 due to the supply constraints once the fucking real pajeets on reddit start recognizing a token doing business with actual fucking companies.

This should be easy.

You guys are a bunch of pussy ass bitches I can already tell. LTO network is worth buying simply because it is a legitimate project with insanely good metrics. It's under 3 million marketcap with 39 million max supply. Buy it and wait for the inevitable pump. Then invest in your favorite coin or just wait for the next pump. Dont be a pussy ass bitch.

nice try pajeet

>nice try pajeet
Every thread while he misses another 10x

>Subject
>Biz
>reddit spacing
You retarded plebbit discord shills don't belong here.

LTO is slowly mooning more and more. And this is just getting started.

The team will start to release more info about the clients that they are on-boarding and how many transactions / anchors they are bringing onto the network and this thing will really start to moon.

Real-world adoption + value = MarsLambo

Still under 3m. How long until 10m?

Attached: ltogains.png (617x465, 31K)

do you think it will drop down below 6 again before next ATH??

nice try pajeet
checked

Lot of support in that area, 6 is a good buy.

feelin comfy af with my lto bags

goin to ride my shark around until this thing moons

Attached: LTOnujackpet.png (591x587, 610K)

I Want to swingtrade to increase stack. but i am always afraid to sell the top for some reason. like i could have sold today for 20000 but did not. now its gonna dwindle down again and i am to scared to sell now because it might pump

Good tech.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-133436_Brave.jpg (2220x1080, 396K)

get in before we lift off again

shill thread

This kind of pathetic shill is actually working, crypto is funny

nignog

solid bull flags forming on both pairs. Sell walls increasing and shifting/flashing - bullish as fuck.

Next leg takes us past 0.001

I can guarantee most posts in this thread are from people who work for the shitty tiny Holland law firm this is. Crypto is funny that this ICO actually succeeded. These fuckers will take your money and convert it to btc. Then when the price is nice and low they will fuck off. Do some research, you have been warned.

Fuck you faggot. You are a spiteful bitch that thinks they missed the opportunity to become rich, we guess what poorfag. Your chance is sitting here waiting to go from $.07 to $1.00 in 3 fucking months. It’s all on you if you miss it. All fucking on you and your faggot butthole.

We don’t need your dumb ass anyway. You’ll be back, and buy 10x the current price with the rest of the sheep that will come.

its not under 3m market. you need to calculate the coins on the otherside of the troll bridge too. its actually around 12m marketcap

CMC and other sites disagree with you.

Why would you count locked up tokens?

so time to dump these bags right, this shit might pump a bit more but will never reach ath again

I didn’t include locked tokens.

There are 138m tokens on the other side of the troll bridge + 38m erc-20. sure the troll bridge has a cost (which will be 0% in 6 months) but circulating tokens still need to be calculated. It’s literally on their site

Looks like they opted for the budget shill package...

>Each process creates an ad-hoc miniature chain. This private chain is only shared between the participants.
>Rules of the collaboration are not dictated by the network, but defined in a Live Contract on a case-by-case basis.
>All events in a process are securely stored on the event chain.
Hyperledger (which is an ACTUAL company with real money and devs) already tried this. It was shit and doesn't work.

This is already used and working though.

You can only count the erc-20 coins fag. The rest are being used by node operators, customers and leasing. These coins are NOT available to sell. Only a fucking backdoor pussy FUD bitch would count that as circulating.

Working for what? Do you know what a proof of concept is?
That said, having dealt with Dutch internet scammers before, I believe literally zero of their claims. I'm just pointing out that even the things they *claim* to do are a bad idea.

idiot, circulating supply takes into account all tokens not ones ‘you can sell’. many other coins have masternodes and coins locked too and its included.

If its vested thats a different story.

Decentralized workflows through LTO are saving ACTUAL customers ACTUAL fiat ACTUALLY right fucking now. LTO is making REAL revenue. They have REAL multiBILLION $ corporations testing their workflows and blockchain technology.

You literally cannot count them though because of 3 reasons. #1 Trollbridge and the 37% burn rate.

#2 LOCKED COINS

#3 Customer owned coins being used in nodes. You can literally only coin the ones on ERC -20 they are different chains... fool

>Decentralized workflows through LTO are saving ACTUAL customers ACTUAL fiat ACTUALLY right fucking now
This is a lie.

Someone was dumping 50/60/70 eth orders on IDEX yesterday when the price pumped after CMC update. Looked suspect.

No it’s not, LTO is saving the Belgium and Netherlands government and average of 30 million $ per year with their decentralized workflows faggot

Attached: 2B036B12-7BEC-4116-8A42-052FFB9439DC.png (1334x750, 728K)

1. troll bridge is an incentive to prevent people to dump. Not to disregard circulating supply. ps in 6 months that will be 0%

2. I didn’t calculate locked tokens dumbass. I know the team has like 240m locked.

3. Didn’t i just say node tokens needs to included? Like other projects that run nodes too those numbers are included. If someone decides to stop a node and cross the bridge? Yeah its circulating supply.

>LTO is saving the Belgium and Netherlands government and average of 30 million $ per year
This is also a lie. Total fabrication.

Don't get baited by the pajeet scam. Market cap is way higher. Also last dutch project was confido.

get the fuck off biz you low iq nigger

No it’s not bro, do you actually think a corporation or government entity is going to dump tokens? I had already been confirmed by the team that customers are operating nodes. That could throw your numbers off by quite a bit. The only possible way to calculate how many are circulating is by determining the amount that is circulating. LTO is a different beast we are talking about here. Two different chains. Many customers testing and some actually using the chain. The only plausible way to calculate the circulating supply is by calculating THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY. Anything on Mainnet cannot be considered circulating because they are the complete opposite of circulating. If you can’t see that, then you are just a faggot that can’t be helped.

Need proof you fucking cockroach piece of shit?

enterprisetimes.co.uk/2017/12/18/dutch-justice-seeks-to-digitize-on-legalthings-blockchain/

There is no valid FUD about LTO.

How about some more you fucking twat bucket

google.com/amp/s/sociable.co/technology/blockchain-waste-transportation/amp/

I guess these fucking websites are in on the scam too? Fuck outta here with your weak ass shit

They're not locked you imbecile, another 500m of these can be moved to the token chain by taking a 40% cut. Bizlets deluded as always, that or desperate Patel

Their own explorer says 500m not 120m

Nowhere in that article does it say
>LTO is saving the Belgium and Netherlands government and average of 30 million $ per year
In fact, there is no indication that the experiment they ran was even successful. My guess is it was a failure, since there has been no update (article is from December 2017). So yes, that was a lie, and you are full of fucking shit according to YOUR OWN SOURCE. Fucking Dutch scammers.

Are you ducking g serious right now? The amount that can be brought over right this minute is extremely smaller than 500m! And yes , MOST ARE LOCKED. Fucking tard

wow amazing, ok guys all coins that have mainnets are now 0 marketcap. Wow ICX, BNB, BTC, is so undervalued!

you’re so stupid man. Learn the definition of what marketcap is

Yeah ... TOTAL supply! Not CIRCULATING!

Sure ranjesh, this minute

Sure the circulating supply could be updated to 10x what it is now literally at any time, but at least you're technically correct. Kill yourself

Yikes

definitely need to be skeptical about them. Their client list with logos maybe true but are not as significant as they actually are. It was even mentioned that their implementation for Albert Heijn was miniscule.

I’ll admit one thing. The way they split their tokens with a troll bridge is definitely inspiration for any upcoming ICO to use. It fools the idiots so easily!

You sound very young. You shouldn't be giving advice

This is an assumption with no evidence whatsoever to prove anything you are saying. 100% absolute speculation.

I have actual evidence to support my claims. It’s not exact evidence, but it does support my claim that the LTO Network is telling the truth and I have no reason at all to not believe what they are saying. Dude, you’re going to be salty as fuck when all these customers make announcements about how much money LTO and blockchain tech is saving them. SALTY AS FUCK

He thinks this will be 500m mcap in 3 months

He's not a child, just retarded

>definitely need to be skeptical about them but BLAH BLAH BLAH
Eat a dick you fucking dutch scammer. Linking "sources" with no relevance to the claim lmao gtfo

>I have actual evidence to support my claims
..... where is it? That fucking article you tried to bullshit me with sure as shit wasn't it

-On the same chain
-Unlocked
-No troll bridge fee
-no actual customers hold nodes
-you don’t even know what leasing is

Yep definitely not even close to the same. You fucking lowIQfag

The articles I posted proves that they are working with the Netherlands government. This alone should be enough evidence to consider that they are telling the truth about saving them $30m. You have absolutely nothing that states otherwise. NOTHING AT ALL.

SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT STATES WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING!!!

>This alone should be enough
It's not enough. Your claim was that they are right now saving govs 30M per year. The article, from 2017, states that they intend to run a small POC. There is no mention of the results of that POC. Certainly no mention of concrete savings.

What the fuck is wrong with Dutch people? Why are they the Nigerian princes of Europe?

I’m still waiting bitch. Show me something that has any type of evidence Of what you are claiming ! You can’t fucking do it! Which means that you are completely fabricating this to create FUD! You have no evidence at all to back up any of your claims, yet you are farting from your mouth and acting as if it is a fact. You are a cesspool of misinformation. A backdoor pussy bitch that cannot differentiate between implied facts and completely fabricated FUD. FUCKYOU!!!!

>They're saving governments $30m!
>prove it
>....uh... y-you p-prove it
Classic Holland.

Calm the fuck down. I can almost see you seething with rage behind your screen. Go and watch Caramelldansen and chill the fuck out.

LTO isn't going to make you rich, so don't get so emotionally invested

jesus christ dude calm down

Attached: 1549819252754.png (565x903, 569K)

I have shown multiple reports that they are working with the government from the Netherlands. 1 is from Dec. 2017. Legal things has been talking to customers and setting this up from 2012-2014.

Lto is an already established company that has went all in on blockchain technology. Is it really that hard to believe, that with all of the evidence out there. That a blockchain startup that has seemingly come out of nowhere, is saving a GOVERNMENT a measly $30 million for an entire year? Governments blow through that amount HOURLY! wtf people? It’s not like I’m saying something so crazy! This is insanity! LTO hasn’t lied about anything yet!

I . DONT . FUCKING . UNDERSTAND . THE . HATE !!!!!! .

>I . DONT . FUCKING . UNDERSTAND . THE . HATE !!!!!! .

relax. It's called FUD and it's meant to make people sell so they can buy. Are you new here?

You buy when people fud a clearly great coin, and you sell when people shill too hard.

Chill and listen to this user

You claimed they are saving govs 30m per year. You have not supported that claim, so I conclude you pulled it out of your arse.

If I was in charge of hiring shills for this shitcoin I would want to see some proof you're over 18, you write like a literal child.

What? That link doesnt address your claim at all.

>etherscan.io/token/0x3db6ba6ab6f95efed1a6e794cad492faaabf294d?a=0xf95e6be275ff64cb8f3f0adfe76727614ff021a7
QNT whales are literally building fat stacks of LTO as we speak. ignore the sheep, we don't move this market, they do.

Attached: qntwhale.jpg (1118x521, 340K)

This dude knows what’s up

>QNT whales are literally building fat stacks of LTO as we speak.

Checked.

35,000 QNT hodler here, been buying up shitloads of LTO as well.

you are retarded if you buy lto after it did a 6x in a month.

Imagine seeing TRX 10x in a week and not buying it "because it already went up" and have it do 100x on top of it.

It’s got another 10x in it! That’s how fucking small the market cap is! Are you too stupid to see it?!

Confirmation of supply here biz. ltonode.com/supply/