Hey, Jow Forums - AMBfag here. Time to spill the fucking tea. You've got less than a month until AMB-NET goes public...

Hey, Jow Forums - AMBfag here. Time to spill the fucking tea. You've got less than a month until AMB-NET goes public, and until Masternode operators are onboarded and start raking it in. Do you really think Angel Versetti, Chad Incarnate, has exactly zero aces up his sleeve? 10 mil AMB have been transferred from the dev pool in the last month, a fund exclusively dedicated to onboarding clients, and yet this shit is at an 8 mil market cap. Do the math, anons. This project is about to demonstrate real, concrete utility, and when it does, it'll change the value proposition for altcoins forever.

Attached: 1522282162713-2.jpg (1114x1239, 262K)

Oh, and about the FUD. See, there's this fun guy named Brule who bought high in May of last year. When the Consensus pump didn't come through, he got justed by the project and initiated a FUD campaign that persists to this day. How else does a basic demo of sensor tech get misconstrued as the only thing in AMB InnoLab has done in a year? How else do countless, shitty reverse-shill threads keep popping up that no one on earth holding AMB would ever post? Whatever. Believe what you want to believe. But if you think the Kimchi Whale is dead, or that this project is dead...boy, you've got another thing coming.

Kek. Here we go. It is truly amazing how a project with an 8 mil mc warrants a dedicated FUD campaign, on which would copy a post I made and then samefag it while replacing all the keywords in the span of literally two minutes. Swissbro shilled Ambrosus on its fundamentals back in January of last year. Al Jones and Pernicious (Wannabe NEET) shilled it in March, April, and May. Since then they've all ceased activity, and Brule has fudded the fuck out of it as a sort of pissy vengeance, largely through lazy, non-specific shill threads. Don't really see how this is that difficult to understand

Hi, fren. Nice copy/paste. If you want to showcase basic computer clipboard functions, be my guest.

I want to see a video tour of this lab.

I would too. Once main-net goes pubic and both community and client nodes are onboarded, the team should be able to allocate more resources to digital media/marketing. Ideally this would mean a continuation of the docu-series and a bit more behind-the-scenes footage of the AMB tech-team in action.

>going from pure speculative to anything real
>good thing

cryptos only value is speculative. There is not one coin, NOT ONE, that is actually valuable beyond speculation

Just look at FUN. They had a good ride on speculation, but when the actual product released it tanked.

She looks so much younger in this photo.

When pump for fucks sake
I NEED 1 FUCKING PUMP

sorry, Bear showed us the truth about AMB.
it's a scam.

Dumping 10m dev pool on binance to prepare the exit scam.

SCAMSETTI
MOMS SPEGHETTI
VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER BAGHOLDING ALREADY

>mfw Mrbearwolf was actually right
fuck you ambfag and all amb shills

hahahahahahaahahah imagine falling for a transparent pump and dump fraud with THIS LITTLE KID as the fucking CEO. jesus christ

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don’t you use a recent pic of this piece of shit, he don’t look like that now lmao

Where is the weekly update faggot?

If you can’t tell just by looking at this guy’s face that he’s a sociopath there’s something wrong with your fusiform gyrus.

it's bi-weekly, faggot

smug bastard knows he's got prime pussy

Scammers living the life off your investments. Nothing new here

Attached: David_Schwartz.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

Someone tell me why anyone would regard MrBearWolf as an oracle of AMB?

He said AMB would fall without evidence and literally every alt did as well.

Why do people think he's a hero exactly? Or is biz really that dumb....?

Attached: 11238442239.jpg (500x500, 75K)

name pls. It's for a 'friend'

Attached: Ambed1.png (1235x1036, 888K)