LINK YACHT PARTY

Reply to this thread if you will be attending the yacht party and also one item that you will be bringing

Attached: 8C7C8FA4-96E3-48EC-9920-C11EE8268B23.gif (420x235, 3.49M)

> not my gf because I still won't be able to get one

Attached: 1544963047287.jpg (500x281, 40K)

yes
dildos

Hello glow in the dark assassins.

Attached: 1310284579397.png (400x400, 16K)

I'd like to rsvp
I'll bring one braphog

I'll bring the solo cups and paper plates

*sniffffffff* yes my dear

Hi, I’ll bring Big Macs

Yes stinky French cheese

Ill be coming in my gold plated tuxedo

ill bring a gun to rob all the linkies

I'll bring security so we can capture and torture this fag.

my virgin cock

Gunna have to guided missile this one boys

XRP bagholder spotted

Attached: 84CDFEBB-C52E-4265-A5C7-1465CA9E6626.jpg (1218x1034, 112K)

Link is a religion at this point. Ever wonder why christfags freak out if you say there is no god? I mean why should it matter what you think? They should just assume you are going to hell and it shouldnt even bother them. But it does.

Its because you are directly challenging their delusion. Delusions are easier to believe in when they are shared delusions. You become a living reminder they are completely wasting their time on fake nonsense. It means there is no afterlife and they are going to die. Their tiny chimpanzee brain cant handle this and totally chimps out. Its the same with linkies.

They will never be successful because their bags are too small to win with BTC alone. So they have convinced themselves that link is some kind of miracle coin that will yield 1,000,000x returns. It doesnt even make sense, but the alternative is they kill themselves in a bathtub in a few years, and their simian brain freaks out. Its trying to hold onto whatever thin hope it can scrape together.

I will be there.
I'll bring a very large cheese platter for the party. With lots of stinky blue cheese.

I’m coming, and I’ll be wearing a Michael Jordan jersey (exactly like pic related). I’ll also be bringing a shirt that looks almost like Sergey’s, and fits almost as bad, for a group photo of all the marines who managed to get similar flannels.

Attached: 944EB66F-A11F-464B-A73A-76A8F1504CD2.jpg (510x680, 76K)

My turntables, you know who it is :)

Also probably gonna say hi to as many people as I can since I love all of you

Yes, a rubber duckie

ah yes of course, we shall all bring our wallets! Finally we shall finish our ritual, then off we all go!

kneepads

Rumor is Deadmau5 owns over 1M LINK and will headline the yacht party

Pls yes

there's a rumor Sergey met Taylor Swift in McDonald's after a rave in Los Angeles, he shilled her Link and since she was still high on molly she bought ~600k without thinking.
I can't confirm any of that but it sounds plausible.

Attached: taylor_swift_and_brian_adams.jpg (849x941, 124K)

Yes, a live goat.

Attached: Pee-wee-herman_custom-c34e2d494f0d8ad6bef8e0242a4de7cf6ce8254d-s6-c30.jpg (948x928, 44K)

Hey yes I'm gonna bring various pool cleaner vacuums

Yo i’ll Bring the mdma and ketamine

It will be a mirracle if you crazy bastards don't capsize.

no
a torch

what happens when i bring my gf

She better be strapped in

I'll be there, and I'll bring 10,000 venomous spiders.

Me and herpes

Ive got the acid and nitrous
With our powers combined....

A baby seal on a leash.

I'll bring 100g of DMT

I'll bring a suicide vest to blow the boat up

Dmt and heroin boys.

2 LBs of high grade indica marijuana
30 packages of Kushy Punch TKO
1 LB of molly.
15 Asian hookers
2 Black hookers
3 trailer trash hookers
200 condoms

I hold 500k link.
Should I bring more goodies?

i will bring 2 sex slaves

Attached: imadeit.jpg (1337x1337, 382K)

sweet, just need someone to bring the coke and the hookers and we're golden

I'll be bringing my social awkwardness

I'll bring nothing. People always say I bring nothing to the table. Post singularity I will be doing this both metaphorically and literally.
>will there be counsellors available on the yatch?

Thai or Venezuelan? I know Thai is standard but Venezuelans these days are cheap!

a pair of pants

i got some oracles that i need fixed maybe sergey can help me i’ll bring my oracles

Ill bring a couple bags of Takis lime and habenero, were going to need snacks right

I'll bring my waifu body pillow.

Attached: 1548994753858.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

I would bring booze and my tobacco pipes for Latakia and whatever else is available

Attached: Mfwmycomputerssoftwareisliterallytoonewtorun_8c16c8b282ae6160a15da5185a711002.jpg (781x808, 194K)

I'll come. Will bring box of dom Ps, molly and blow

I'll bring my Dreamcast with powerstone 2 inside

Are we still going to the Icebox in Ropsten?

Attached: 1534704492160.jpg (2083x2753, 502K)

Yes coming to yacht party can bring very tastful curry the best curry so my chainlink friends do not get hungry from drugs and sex with chainlink position. IS Sergey come?

I'll be there. I'm bringing a Dyson Airblade

Attached: airblade.jpg (725x737, 28K)

I will bring spme high energy meteorite stones from Sibīrijā.
I asked my personal shaman if he would like to be participating in the yacht party but I have to wait for his mail to arrive at my port yet.
If he confirmes I will try to smuggle ayahuasca in my sailboats water tanks.

I can cover that

I’ll bring my LTO tokens

This guy fucks

Attached: Smuggy link.jpg (125x97, 2K)

I will be coming.
I'll be bringing exactly 387lbs of grass fed holstein ribeyes. Why holstein? Because fuck you that's why, and that's what I'm going to be bringing. Someone bring a grill.

Attached: 1529636955113.jpg (564x564, 37K)

I'll bring the traps

A ribeye from a dairy cow? Eww no thanks.

We'll feast on the meat of swinglinkers

Whos bringing the yachts??

M&ms

Come below deck if you want to experiment

Attached: IMG_4900.jpg (300x283, 23K)

I’ll bring connect 4

Attached: 45002151-7A06-4A95-AF1D-8C7F01CF9B5D.jpg (488x488, 83K)

They actually have a higher lean meat yield than (((Angus))). Just like Brahma bulls have a higher fat content than (((Angus))).
In fact, I'll just bring Brahman, so we can make the pajeets flee in fear.

Building up Steam eh? Gotta releave that pressure. Maybe this is a Computer Simulation of Delusion brought to you by Industrial Revolution 3.0, Seems like an Anonymous Decentralization of ideas, it would be delusion to think that would lead to the 4th Industrial Revolution ;^)

I'll bring the extra absorbent paper towels and my positive attitude

absolutely based

I’m coming and I’m bringing my cousin Phil. He loves getting stupidly fucking drunk and fighting people. One time he threw a guy out a window.

Cool. I'm in.

Before everybody gets drunk, can somebody help me set up an oracle?

Top-tier combo. Don't forget the laser show and fog machine though.

I guess I'll bring the laser and fog machine... and do your drugs.

You fags really are a fucken CULT!!this piece of shit is fucking DUMPONG and you fucks are posting this stupid shit!! I own LINK and it makes me want th o sell when i see this stupid shit posted. Im starting to think thi is is a fucking children's coin...i knew i should of sold the last pump.. fuck me!!!

Sounds like a great way to get robbed/kidnapped/disposed of.

DELET

Liking your shopping list, lad.

Imma bring my cum-stained, vaginal juices-dipped copy of Prometheus Rising. In case yall feel like summoning some shit

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 296K)

I’ll be bring my Springfield XD 9 with hollow points

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT FRENS

Attached: Link_pinup_03.jpg (1422x1600, 574K)

Based and linkpilled

thank you delphi, very cool!

350k LINK holder and connects with some big pharma oldfags... I’ll be bringing a fat stash of extremely rare quaaludes for my fellow marines

Yes I would like to attend and I'll be bringing my extensive collection of board games.

god damn it why does this always make me laugh so hard

I'll bring some bud.

Yes
I could bring the sodas I guess

240k link holder.

I'll come, but I'll bring a knife and some cocaine

Ill be bringing my kidnapping kit.

t. nolinker

since i have the most linkies on this board i will be organizing it faggot, so you will all be bringing me gifts and hookers

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-015350.png (1755x2048, 1.38M)

I will bring my yacht. It will consist of five rubber ducks attached to each other, in a row of course. The biggest one will be painted in the colors of Sergey's shirt. It will be glorious!

how many linkies must one hold to attend?

I think the amount is not that important. I would say the time held without selling is more significant.

I will send my hologram to the yacht party

I'll buy this duck and bring it with me

Attached: 22.jpg (960x639, 200K)

lots of A5 wagyu straight from nippon and a few chosen manga whores that look like nami and robbin that each will be packed with an analplug made of compressed coca-jewl.