EthCC

Chainlink next to iExec as the sponsors for the event. All in linkies are retarded, RLC is the perfect complement to Chainlink

Attached: chainrlc.png (1183x436, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ccTHKvPLi6k
twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1095349581905317888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nail in the coffin for link turds

In developed countries we read left to right, shitskin
Chainlink number one

You don't get it. I've reached a point where I know there are other good projects out there, like rlc or hot or even fucking req, but I can't stop buying link. I can't even diversify into anything else. Not even btc, not even eth. All I see is link. When I want to go out and buy some food I think about how much link that is. When I pay my bills I just think of how much link I could have gotten instead. It's like you've seen the future when eth had its ico and you realize that in a few years you will make it, becoming in the process of this realization immune to any kind of fud that you can imagine. There is no stopping this, and one day link will reach unimaginable values. Call this delusion, call this insanity. I call it reality.

Attached: 1549911156562.jpg (2880x1800, 1.46M)

checked, bless you

CHECKED
WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Fucking checked

Checkerino

Wicked digits.
Kek wills it.

Everytime i buy im thinking about if its really the right way to spend my money, like, nothing is 100% guaranted and i can lose my money because i have invested in Jow Forums meme, i will question my sanity for couple of hours and stil hit that bank transfer button, and i will market buy LINK with my wage EVERY FUCKING MONTH SINCE 2017. Nothing i cant loose, even when i am a poor student with a good amount of saved money from my parents that i dont want to touch, i still managed to scrap 15k LINKs with my internship wage. I could buy a car with those money or work only 39 years instead of 40 to save for my own house. Will i make it frens ? Am i doing the right thing buying this shit every month ? I really thought we will see at least 1-2 usd EOY and i would be free from accumulation but i cannot resist buying 40cent LINK.

I really really need this shit to moon ASAP to at least 2usd so i could end my accumulating fever to enjoy my money once again.

oh, and btw : I WILL NEVER EVER SELL A SINGLE LINK TO ANY OF YOUR STUPID FUD ! I WILL RIDE THIS TO 1K OR ZERO ! BECAUSE I AM A PROUD LINKMARINE !

Over one year of bear market, and still this this .. this peak delusion! How is this possible? What powerful, sick mind is able to manipulate minds to delude and torture themselves like this?

Attached: 1541780786022.jpg (2975x3506, 3.34M)

Break free from those chains marine. I managed to go from 90% link down to 75%. It takes hard mental work, but it is possible

same here, spending a dollar is nerve racking cuz thats like 2.2 links which is $2,200

All this talk of selling link when mainnet is unironically around the corner.

>never change /bizlets/

Attached: 1549792862686.jpg (1544x583, 411K)

Beautiful

Attached: sergey.jpg (537x615, 61K)

At what point is mainnet?
Pls spoonfeed ne pls pls

This user gets it, it's just common sense to go all in in link with all the money you can possibly collect.

also checked

how much link u holdin?

youtu.be/ccTHKvPLi6k

I hate to give you bad news, but link isn't involved in swift gpi.

Checked and redpilled. We just win. We are as confident in this project as we were when buying BTC under $5 and ETH under $10. LINK is the final solution for blockchain tech integration into our day to day world. We just win from here on out. All the signs and gets are fact - Wake up sleepy no-linkers

Link is a religion at this point. Ever wonder why christfags freak out if you say there is no god? I mean why should it matter what you think? They should just assume you are going to hell and it shouldnt even bother them. But it does.

Its because you are directly challenging their delusion. Delusions are easier to believe in when they are shared delusions. You become a living reminder they are completely wasting their time on fake nonsense. It means there is no afterlife and they are going to die. Their tiny chimpanzee brain cant handle this and totally chimps out. Its the same with linkies.

They will never be successful because their bags are too small to win with BTC alone. So they have convinced themselves that link is some kind of miracle coin that will yield 1,000,000x returns. It doesnt even make sense, but the alternative is they kill themselves in a bathtub in a few years, and their simian brain freaks out. Its trying to hold onto whatever thin hope it can scrape together.

Thanks Fake News Pajeet!

Checked
You are a beautiful person, user

Damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Attached: A0C7293C-FD5A-4D63-AD23-34A4207A2720.jpg (640x373, 155K)

holyy fucking shiiiett this post us soi fucking based and linkpilled! i wanna buy more

twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1095349581905317888
Best buy the for the coming months (until april/may). It's being heavily supressed, fake sell walls etc.

Based.