KMD

Buy under $1.
Sell for $25 during the height of the next bullrun.
Thank me later. You have been warned.

Attached: warnedkmd.png (300x168, 3K)

shitcoin, literally named Komodo.

t. I don't know anything about the crypto market.

im sorry user x25 during the next bullrun is actually not that much. If you werent such a newfag and was here for prior bullrun you would have realized that every fucking scamshit coin did ATLEAST a x25.

I'm sorry user you are delusional if you think even the most scammy shit will pull a 25x the next bullrun. Plebs got their ass handed to them, anyone who doesn't really know about IT and Tech got fucked over buying absolute shit.

The next bullrun, you should be happy with a 25x. the times of 100x and 1000x are over.

>Admits he doesnt know anything
>Says it will x25

ok.

You don't even know the t. meme? lmao

Attached: dumbbroad.webm (480x268, 2.99M)

>You don't even know the t. meme?
what does the t. stand for

Nope, not even the slightest of clue.

goes to show how much of a newfag you guys are to boards, projecting pieces of shit lmao.

it's from the Finnish word terveisin, kys retard. i knew you didn't know.

I think you need to understand the word "projecting" before you use it. And yes I'm new to Jow Forums itself but not crypto, but again that doesn't really mean anything, if you're proud about being on a board longer than someone then you gotta get your goals in check.

KMD is actually a decent project. Pls research before shitting on it. Gainz wise you could do alot worse next bull run.

It's part of the territory, you will always be a new faggot to the majority of us, especially on a small board like Jow Forums

Checked

Attached: 1535235251453.png (1256x1711, 3.33M)

Delete this. Komodo is a shitscam /s

Fuck the incels and let them buy lto Link and ofc rlc.

Ambrosus will do x25 in the next 30 days lol

there wont be another bullrun like 2017.. imagine being retarded enough to believe anyone would buy these shitcoins again............ next bubble will be sto bubble. get in chx to profit.. and tzero in 8 months

I literally don't care, that's why I said I'm new, just pointing out that's sad as fuck, but yea Komodo is a SHITCOIN throw it in the trash.

This bbn image always makes me kek

you really don't know anything.

I second this, I think he needs to go back.

its clear he wont make it. he's probably buying the 99 actual shitcoins shilled on Jow Forums.

this thread is the only one live right now about a coin that's actually valuable.

I'd call it useful more than valuable. Quite like the exchange. One day I'll stop being a lazy fuck and get my 5% interest, something I think the normies will love. I don't really see it going the way of NAV, but I guess time will tell. I think BTS is criminaly Undervalued as well.

agama wallet is so easy, I stake every single KMD I own. if you don't that's pretty stupid cause you lose out.

Already lost 30% to cryptopia. I need to do a fresh install on my tower ideally, before downloading a software wallet. I had intended to swing trade when it was over a $1-$1.50 and average back in on the way down. Then work happened. I've changed the building I work in. 14hours a day out of the house atm. Finding it difficult to find time for much of anything atm.

Shitcoin, also ResDEX will be much better than BarterDEX

How much to make it? Nice to know Jow Forums still doesn't research judging from the people shitting on it.