Double top forming on all timeframes

This is not a shill and it's not FUD, it's just what is going to happen:

> volume is decreasing
> double-top is forming on 1, 2, 6hr charts
> recent "news" is spent (i.e. no new news)
> huge CMC climb just now
> $50mil market cap psychological barrier

As a result of these factors QNT will drop back to the low 300's for the time being and re-accumulate down there. Possibly the high 200's for a while.

This is the same as the last big pump which went to 190 iirc, then back to 100, then sat at 120 for many weeks.

I hold QNT and I hold other coins. Just trying to help user.

Attached: quant.png (145x110, 9K)

Your assessment is noted and appreciated.

IT'S DUMPING AHHHHHHH

Thanks for making this post user, what you said was 100% true until you commited it to writing and posted it here. By virtue of that it is now 100% false and we will see ath before Friday.

Sounds like you are familiar enough with the project to know that news can be dropped any time.

Nice FUD to accumulate more of this great project.

Kill yourself.

The thing with Quant is that most of the news is known already. The cloud provider, for instance - we know it is one of a few possibilities, and most likely know exactly which one. We know already in crypto that formalising an already well-known "announcement" does not result in additional buying. The opposite, indeed.

Announcements due shortly include: cloud hosting partnerships, clinical heath trials with gov health department , EU collaborations, new exchange, plus whatever Gilbert hasn’t already mentioned. Bank announcement can also drop anytime. Why haven’t you killed yourself yet?

There is no new exchange coming, don't lie.

The other announcements have already been fucking announced, that's how you know about them and were able to list them just now, lol.

Is that not obvious? The very fact that you, the entire TG and all of biz already knows about these things is a slight clue that they are not unexpected news items.

Do you know what happens when expected news items are made formal/more public?

Do you, user? Or is today your first day in crypto?

So if MasterCard was announced tomorrow, you would expect the price to drop because we already know Quant are working with Vocalink?

"MasterCard" has been a popular term in Quant discussions since June.

Anyway, we're now arguing about something that has already happened, so forget it. Huge sells just took place, the run is over for now. Momentum has gone.

You mean like the formal announcement of Pay.UK (which was already mentioned in AMA ) which pushed up the price the last week? That kind of thing?

> he has literally no idea what causes price movements.

Who are you trying to convince user? Him or yourself?

So if Lloyds were announced tomorrow, the price would drop cos “we knew” already?

Do you think he has your best interests at heart? Or his own?

It would likely have no effect on the price at this point, as the charts aren't primed for a move. They were, a few weeks ago.

Gilbert knows when to pump and when to let things relax.

Sorry if this offends you, it literally is just good help. I have increased my QNT stack no end by correctly judging how to swing.

By that reasoning, everyone arguing with me is just trying to sell, right?

Trust no one, ooooo.

Except I'm right and it's already happened.

Why don’t you post your advice in the TG room under your real username. Then everyone can benefit from your wisdom.

No movement from Lloyds announcement? Kek

because the QNT tg is not able to hear anything other than relentless permabull jibberish.

You literally know the announcement already, you just mentioned it.

The levels of delusion among QNTards is quite astonishing. This coin obeys the same rules as all the others.

Selling the biggest news in crypto that only 30 incels on biz know. Lolololololololollllol u can't make yhis shit up.

My only hope for humanity is the OP is trying to get others to dump into his buys.

>the biggest news in crypto

every coin has govt and bank deals these days, fucking lol. QNT is good, but let's not embarrass ourselves here.

Attached: cable guy 4.png (411x500, 320K)

Post your name here then. We’re all frens.

I'm thinking we're back.