I need to lose 12kg in 2mo to win a bet

So i was thinking eating around 1000-1300 (max 1500 maybe on weekends) calories a day for 2 months.
Is that going to be enough?
I intend to cut carbs significantly (not completely though because i did that once and became irritable and felt dumber). Maybe 70g of carbs a day.
My diet will mainly consist in cruciferia vegetables (cabage,cauliflower,brussel sprouts, broccoli) and other low carb vegies, some legumes (lentils,chickpeas,peas), fish (tuna, salmon, sardines), a bit of cheese (goat and parmigiano), fruits for snacks. Should i supplement with a multivitamin or something?
Will i /makeit/?

Attached: 1549637953704.jpg (468x550, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruled.me/3-reasons-keto-better-for-brain/
pastebin.com/B23qymQr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just eat 0 calories.

Water fast

Sounds solid, vitamin wouldn’t be bad. Make sure your body has enough protein. Almonds are a good lean source. Good luck with your bet. This is the wrong fucking board for this as well. Go to Jow Forums. For that, I sage

Just do Intermittent fasting if you need to lose weight fast user. Look it up.

Shit plan op. Go ketogenic diet. (No carbs, no sugars even no fruit) and transform your body into a machine. The first week is the hardest then u will see the power. This diet Cures Cancer

I need to keep It going for 2 months....i cant fucking not eat for 2 months. Maybe the last day before weighting would bè ok to just drink water and not eat to lose all the water to be lighter....but i need to function normaly for 2 months...

Also this. But what good is fasting if u eat some bread in the morning making ur body start to store what it ate because it thinks u were starving and the bread triggers insulin?

Theres money to bè made so i came to Jow Forums...also im here every day so tought i should ask some Jow Forumsfrens . Thanks for the almonds advice man!

Then don't eat for a month

Almonds are a good snack. Terrible source of protein. This guy doesn't understand what he is talking about. Eggs is a good source of protien

IDK what you are weighing right now or how to convert to funny math but i went from 240-220lbs in a couple of weeks just changing my diet to 1200 cals a day.

Did keto once for 20 days, it was an absolute nightmare! I was fucking retarded and weak, and taking a shit was a fucking challenge (and yes i did supplement with mg citrate)

Ur an idiot OP, human body is 70% water, just eat normally then dont drink or eat anything for the last 3 days and you'll win

Then u gained it right back because u didn't change the content of ur junk food. U only ate Less. Counting cals is for scrubs

Don't take that garbage. Keto is great. If u can't shit drink coffee. U just sucked at keto if u felt weak for a week it's because u we're eating some sort of bread or fruit or something with sugars

Keto helps brain function.
ruled.me/3-reasons-keto-better-for-brain/

Buy DNP. 750mg per day for 14 days spaced out in 250mg doses every 8 hours

pastebin.com/B23qymQr

Keto is just rebranded Atkins. Enjoy arteriosclerosis.

Just follow one simple rule. Dont eat anything your great great grandmother wouldn't identify as food.

Go running everyday and you will lose >12kg

I'm doing keto right now. Lost 1.5st in 1.5 months. Eating one incredible meal a day. Lots of egg, steak, chicken wings, polish sausage and plenty of frank's buffalo sauce. Veggies that grow above the ground (cabbage, cauli, broccoli etc). As another OP said if you feel like shit after the initial transfer from your body burning carbs to burning fat (3-4 days) then you are doing something wrong.
>getting Jow Forums in preparation for the singularity.

Actually just don't eat I don't know how you faggots all find it so hard. Just eat less for most of the time then like a week before your stupid challenge just stop eating and drink water, it's just that easy

Iets fucking easy after a week. Juist drink salt water

Hi fren

Do NOT use the explosive/rat posion DNP as some brainlet suggested.

Just water fast until you reach that weight, make sure to take in some salts. DYOR, fasting is safe in most cases, even for weeks...

No way his joints will hold up to this

DNP is great bro. The quickest and most effective way to lose weight outside of just running a straight calorie deficit. Stay cool, stay hydrated, blast the antioxidants and boom, literally, you’re good to go

the plan is solid, but if you go 0 carbs and full keto + intermittent fasting + no water the final 24 hours, you will win the bet faster than 2 months. Would you rather suffer for 2 months and risk not winning or suffer for ~1 month and be done with it? Also how much do you weigh? 12kg might be tricky if you're not already a fat fuck.

When you start a fast you feel hungry for 3 days, after that you don't feel anything and the fat melts away. You just need to get through the first 3 days

Smart user right here. We agree

unironically >>Jow Forums49565169

Do this right and you'll look great and feel great.
First 4 days are shit as your sugar levels crash, but you soon start burning stored fat as fuel. Pro tip eat as much data as you like during first week so you don't feel as hungry.

I wouldn't recommend it as a constant thing. Do 2-3 months then alternate months on and off it you want. I can munch carbs like pasta and pizzas now on month off and don't retain any visible fat. As if my body knows how to burn the carbs and sugar properly now.

oracle akbar

Attached: 1545622023438.jpg (1046x914, 220K)

>>getting Jow Forums in preparation for the singularity.

Never a more sound piece of advice has graced this board. I suggest all marines give it a shot, when done correct you will be a new man! No larp.

*** eat as much FAT as you like !!!! Keke

I've done this. Keto and intermittent fasting. It's not even difficult

Try to avoid products with added sugar and drink a lot of water.
Also, it's important that you move so try taking a walk everyday or two days.

Thanks man. I was eating a bunch of data but I'll switch to fat

My link node will be on a massive keto diet when this shit goes live.

Attached: 1548762381759.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

If you knaaa what I mean