LTO is going to pump quite considerably from here

just letting you know.

Attached: LTO2.jpg (120x37, 2K)

We know. But thanks.

Thanks, but we know.

why ??

Sit this one out and watch it, then try to learn from it and you'll spot the next pumps as well.

It's a combination of many factors.

wich factors ? im listening ,explain me , and im already watching

:)

quit your bullshit
a pump and dump is just a combination of shills and bagholders

>pump and dump

surrrrrreee it is, user. Sure. I bet you sold QNT at 0.002 as well

come on user, pump and dumps do not capture top 3 volume spots on idex consistently for like a week straight. now you know....
I bought in on the first shill the other week and cashed out after 3x. thought for sure it was just another short term pump and dump, but the volume made it clear to me that this is not the case, so I bought back on the dip.

Is this the next HOT and QNT?

This is a project with an actual use. You know like you faggots have been asking for for years?

No because the token has no value based on the partnerships on the PRIVATE chain (not public LTO network) Teehee

Pretty much, yea. We've had HOT, QNT, CHX, and now LTO.

It's not hard to spot these "legit projects" desu.

Wow a pump and dump shitcoin is going to get pump and dumped? Dang bro cool story. BTW sell now.

Yep, this. Seems everyone is so used to scams they fail to recognise a legit project when it’s in front of them. LTO is a solid project and will do well

What exchange offers LTO? I can only find it on BitMax but I'm in the US

IDEX, mate.

who cares if you are the U.S its the same as binance 2 btc withdral with no KYC.

I'm in the US and used BitMax. You can also buy from IDEX.

the team will start releasing more and more info about on boarding clients and the transactions / anchors happening on chain

the fromessiah will take us to the promised land

Attached: LTOthe_fromessiah.png (375x570, 359K)

Imagine a coin having some many organic fans...

I just bought more because of this meme. Plz make more.

literally the ultimate redpill coin

Attached: LTOnujackpet.png (591x587, 610K)