Trips and I reveal a new link connection

Attached: 1548818820579.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Leasera/at-what-point-do-we-really-start-serving-renters-694c6741f513
warosu.org/biz/thread/6435960
youtu.be/ccTHKvPLi6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO IT!

ok

NOW!

Go on brudda

Hmm

Lambo EOY

AAAAA WE JUST WIN!

Checked

well that was quicker than i expected.

Look into Leasera

>Leasera
100s of companies.... What did he mean?

spill the beans

who is Ken Moyle and why is that relevant?

why is he relevant*

>Look into Leasera
Just did. Literal who reality start-up company of 4 people.

I didn't find the connection, but I understand why there could be one. A quick read talks about leasing automation. As in you could rent in very specific and custom methods (smart contract rental agreement maybe?) they also go on about how traditional leasing sucks and you need to find better digital enabled methods to serve people better.
Here's the article
medium.com/@Leasera/at-what-point-do-we-really-start-serving-renters-694c6741f513

>Look into Literal Who

This made me kek. Don't know if it's relevant

Attached: m000t.jpg (691x812, 114K)

>Ken Moyle
more docusign gabagool?

So this will be his 7th start-up?

>Great news everyone maybe he finally figured it out

Attached: 1111111.png (1081x641, 428K)

Attached: 1549273850760.gif (2000x2000, 3.55M)

FYI, Tom Gonser and Ken Ken Moyle (presenting alongside Sergey) are former DocuSign employees (Tom founded and CSO'd it but is now focused on Seven Peaks Ventures)

>Tom Gonser is an entrepreneurial executive with a strong track record in technology leadership and innovation and than 15 years' experience participating on boards of directors of fast-growing companies. The founder and former chief strategy officer of DocuSign, The Global Standard for eSignature, Tom is now an investing partner with Seven Peaks Ventures, the largest and most active early-stage venture capital fund in Oregon.

might be huge

>Ken Moyle is a lawyer, entrepreneur and senior business advisor to technology companies. At K6 Partners, Ken works with startups to design business models around distributed ledger technology (DLT), and he facilitates digital transformation efforts for later stage companies. He also is managing member of K6 Legal, a boutique firm specializing in early stage corporate and transactions law. Prior to K6, Ken spent 10 years at DocuSign, Inc. where he was chief policy officer and general counsel. Ken lives in the Seattle area.

dang

warosu.org/biz/thread/6435960

all meme coins going to zero

>warosu.org/biz/thread/6435960
we just win

Attached: 6650AF56-85D4-4429-B81A-34528264CCF8.jpg (350x1334, 137K)

>Look into Leasera
Look into my anus.
Bro, did you just attempt to give us a quick rundown on Tom Gonser?

8=========D~~~~~~~~~

One advisor one nobody one chick in
>marketing
one developer

Literally whos

youtu.be/ccTHKvPLi6k

Attached: no3oracleKazistan.jpg (294x340, 72K)

>Bro...
No, he’s just pointing out that this connection was mentioned over a year ago.