Have any of you actually started a small business?

Have any of you actually started a small business?

Attached: 1535835228405.jpg (1431x899, 452K)

Yes. It's not as hard as everyone makes it out to be. Taxes are an absolute pain in the ass. Start with a small sum of money and build from there. The ones that fail and lose money are the ones that take on huge amounts of debt to run a failing business. Good luck.

>Taxes are an absolute pain in the ass
If you're retarded, sure. I myself have a script that runs through bank statements I import into excel and sorts them, whatever it isn't sure of I manually input, but generally 95%+ of transactions are accounted for.

saving up to open a dive

Attached: bar2.jpg (564x374, 71K)

I wish.
I feel like Im too autistic to depend on decisions of others. But for now ill wagie on.

First business at age 5. Had businesses off and on ever since. Never amounted to much, but always self-supporting.

Yep.

Yes, probably about a dozen, and I lost money on all of them. I'm a fucking idiot and that's why I'm here.

No but I am planning to do so when I save up enough money.

Yeah starting a oil mill in ug but i am braking to the shit electricity and the investment licence

>clarification needed
Are you starting... what are you doing?

Looks fun

Pressing sesame to sesame oil and sell the cake as feed and the oil to pajeet, but due tripix thunder only every 4 day electricity and i dont have investment licence, so basicly they can shut me down any day

what scripting language

I get it now. I thought you were getting into petroleum at first.

I opened and ran a girly bar in Philippines for two years. Barely broke even after all the bribes to the police and Korean mafia to keep it open.

It was pretty fun for the first year, then just a pain in the ass managing the girls and their mamasans. Incredibly hard to find "talent" these days. Managed to sell it while I was in the hole and gtfo of there.

BTW please wrap your shit if you go mongering. These girls are too stupid to use birth control reliably and can't get abortions easily. Becoming single mothers ruins their lives and they don't deserve that.

just hire an accountant

So you work in a pizza shop for years learning everything scrapping together what money you can and eventually buy your own pizza shop and deal with the same shit day in day out.

Attached: 1530907097364.jpg (680x418, 95K)

You can just hire some fuck to manage the store and then all you do is get paid to sit at home and to jerk off to hentai.

Does this manager operate in decentralised trustless environment? Better solution: all administration controls are done via remote and the staff have more control but are monitored more closely.
> Muh pizza panopticon