Just graduated with a computer science degree

>just graduated with a computer science degree
>competing with moms who took coding bootcamps and Pajeets

Attached: pepecry.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Women are better coders than men though

gtfo. women suck at coding. at my school this thot would blow the smart kids and steal their code. she literally whored herself out to be a decent coder.

this

>CS in 2019
Jesus talk about buying the top. Not even that, you bought the first dip of the bear market and it just keeps dipping.

JUST BUY LINK BRO

Attached: 1548697246914s.jpg (226x250, 5K)

id give a hot girl code for some pussy and head, only if she was really good though. coding is so fucking easy that it would be worth the trade.

Based. She'll probably be your manager soon enough.

You should have had 2-3 summer internships by now. Using them as references, you should easily be able to beat them out.

Yep, I saw a very detailed 40 second long Buzzfeed video clearly explaining this.

women are better at most things than men. bad bad men never give women chance to learn and opportunity so women no succeed. men bad women good.

Might be true, but what do you propose as a "career" in 2019?

Lawyer and doctor are even bigger memes...

Just goes to show your CS degree is pretty worthless if you’re competing with coding bootcamp graduates lol.

>t. Graduated from a 3 month coding bootcamp and got an 85k a year starting job

Lawyer and doctor are both professional degrees which are the highest paid among all categories, so if your plan is to buy the top, you might as well buy the top of the best performing assets.

But the point is that by getting a degree in CS you are basically going long the current market trend, which is overbought. The best strategy is to always hedge against market trends by getting a more general degree that has exposure to more markets, as then you are basically buying an index of careers.

I work in tech and have a math degree, which means that I track an index in tech, education, finance, and university research. At any point I could quit one industry and go to the other. Other people I know in tech have physics degrees, which track a similar index. But by getting CS you are going 100% long the tech bubble. Not smart.

But I think doc and law are pretty "safe" as long as you do not mind selling your soul for the degree. Or better yet, if you have no soul in the first place then definitely go for law or medicine.

red and basedpilled

Law is only worthwhile if you get into a good school. We're still suffering the effects of a massive expansion in the number of third- and even fourth- or fifth-rate law programs back in the late 00's.

just buy yield growth corp and get rich and dont care about anything user

Attached: 1545520656879.png (657x527, 225K)

fag

Whenever I feel like a fucking loser to cheer up I tell myself at least I'm not one of those stupid fucking people that spent four years of their lives for the college degree meme.

It works every time.

Attached: 1548050909205.jpg (196x167, 14K)

This lmao. Imagine being 25k+ in debt because you wanted to prove to mommy and daddy you could make them proud.

how strong is your boipucci game

Get ready to grind l33tcode/hackerrank + grind cracking the code interview 99th edition each time you need to get a new job.

Women code good as men do

Attached: facebook_1549445473274.jpg (400x465, 11K)

>boipucci game
kek

Imagine thinking 25k is a alot of money to be in debt with. Kek poor cunt.

coding is such a dead meme at this point. all you kids and pajeets will drive salaries down to barely min wage in a few years, dead serious

this. lol

Lol no.

Top tier post. I wish I went for math instead of this accounting & finance degree

Attached: D58FCF38-6D97-4C8F-B15D-C64B9E8D40BB.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

on saturdays we kode

cd

cd ..
cd ..
cd /dswa

whole bunch of idiots in IT, come on over

Attached: 1534643524255.png (1066x1280, 2.27M)

>Lawyer and doctor are both professional degrees which are the highest paid among all categories, so if your plan is to buy the top, you might as well buy the top of the best performing assets

Mom is a lawyer and Dad is a surgeon. You have no fucking idea how hard these people work, they have no lives literally WOW level but respected on at diners and birthdays (if they can make it). If it wasn't for my brother I would have spent the majority of my life completely alone.

> I think doc and law are pretty "safe" as long as you do not mind selling your soul for the degree.

Completely agree.

He knows dude, that’s why he said you have to sell your soul for those professions...

It was just too drive his point across, sorry.

Some of those moms from coding boot camps are pretty based, except the Indian ones who spend half their time in maternity leave.
t. Had a hardcore orthodox Russian lady as a team lead for a while. Learned more from her in a month than anyone else (all currys)
Poos need to die. Day of the flush when?

Attached: 1549069423151.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

>get 4 year degree in comp sci
>Pell grant + poor people scholarships
>2 years in community college, 2 in uni
>just loitered around campus, did a lot of acid, got straight As, maybe did a year of what felt like genuine work
>0 debt and 60k job after graduating
I dab on you

Attached: burrito king.png (1011x764, 681K)

Kek, immediately thought of this. This bitch is on a Wix youtube commercial now, "kode with Karly your own website, boomer".

>But I think doc and law are pretty "safe"
You are obviously not very smart or good at CS considering CS is rapidly replacing both of those things. Going "long" on CS is the only semi-intelligent move, or having rich parents. Consider all the mountains of technical debt and shit code out there that will require more and more coders to maintain and update. Consider that code converts information to dollars directly, which neither of those 2 fields can do. You obviously didn't.

Which bootcamp? Need to do one.

Why didn't you just get A+ and C++ certs?

21 year old here making 1.1 million a year profit from my trucking company. Started at 18 with a highschool graduation gift of 100k

Attached: 26FAA57E-0E32-46DE-A52E-C1986ED39EF2.jpg (585x399, 79K)

>open this thread
>see this reply, before all the reply links on Jow Forums X finish loading in and rendering
>instantly know it's going to have a ton of (You)s
>tfw all the links load and I'm correct
why are you retards all so predictable

you're retarded, programming is not a bubble, but a CS degree generally is.