Do you hate money?

Listen up faglets because I'm not going to say it again. This coin is going to blow the fuck up with or without you. You know why? Because fuck you. That's why.

> fAkE cLiEnTs
> DoEsNt NeEd A tOkEn
> mIsLeAdInG sUpPlY

BOI IF U DONT GET YO A HIP A HOP A HIBBET A HIBBET TO THE HIP HOP ASS OUTTA HERE. Half y'all motherfuckers can't even figure out simple fractions to know the bull market never ended, it only started in USD. You dumb motherfuckers are so dense not knowing second grade math that you hodled all the way down from 20k BTC. My left nut has more brainpower than y'all. You are sheep. You are insignificant. You don't move this market. THEY do. And THEY are accumulating the fuck out of this. Who is THEY? The same fuckers who pushed QNT and CHX. Smart money, early movers, whatever the fuck you want to call them, I don't care. And guess what. THEY have a shiny new campaign. Spend just a few calories following the crumb trail and you'll see why this will pump. I don't have time to explain it to you, just that all the pieces of the puzzle are fitting together. Buy now or forever hold your peace.

Attached: fromessiah.png (375x570, 359K)

Oh yah baby talk dirty to me. The fucking LTO shill is everywhere. New shitcoin of the month.

I don’t invest in niggers. That simple. Sorry but I pass

My dick is solidly inside this

time to get sheared sheep, cuz the wool is getting pulled over your eyes.

Forced coin and forced meme. Shoo shoo

Literal scam going to zero before midnight tonight. Dutchland doesn't even has a governments.

Dat bread crumb trail doe. Most of you fags have no fucking clue what this means. $200m cap by June type shit.

These spiteful fags are so salty

Suppo about to release a video soon too. Game over haters.

Prepare to PANIC BUY

>Suppo about to release a video soon too

when?

This shit is up like 30%. Don't be a dumbass like OP and look at the RSI if youre gonna buy in.

I already sold at the top and now I'm waiting for a retrace. Listen to OP and lose money. It already pumped. Wait til it retraces and buy at a dip.

Why do shills always talk like they are from the ghetto? Can we have some class please when you are spamming this board thank you.
If you have something that is pre-pump to shill then go ahead.

He did a poll and lto won, so he is making a video for lto soon

Lol this is pre pump... that’s the point, douche. It’s a 3 million MC. Or are you one of those idiots that do not understand market cap?

you faggots never believe pre pump shills anyways. this was shilled at 1000, 1200, 1600 sats and nobody listened.

;)

Attached: whale_what_are_you_waiting_for.jpg (1118x521, 340K)

bought as soon as i learned about the fromo

this guy is going to take us all to the promised land

Attached: LTFRO Network.png (377x400, 206K)

even qnt faggots are dumping qnt and picking up lto

Attached: LTO profits QNT.png (1065x402, 623K)

>do you hate money
yep thats a shill thread

who else fromod yesterday
feelin comfy af

Attached: fromo.png (300x300, 171K)

Based black man.

Hello

locked and loaded

Quantard here, put a big part of my profits into LTO

let's go, dis year gon be good

this is ultimate chad coin

$3m cap

fuck me

Attached: LTObiggains.png (676x461, 55K)

OOOOOOO NEW ALL TIME HIGH
LET'S GO BOYS THIS CHART IS PRIME TIME FOR THE CHAD FAD

Fuck in 1-2 months this thing might be worth 40m

Attached: LTOnujackpet.png (591x587, 610K)

3mm cap....comfyyyyyyyy

whales are making this the next QNT and CHX
those went 40x and 27x

this is going to pump so fuckin hard over the next month

Attached: LTO Maslow.png (1026x840, 187K)

dat idex volume

Attached: LTO MazeLTOv.png (702x348, 469K)

>Dutchland doesn't even has a governments.
Lmao what