Coinbase ANNOUNCEMENT (breaking)

HOLY SHIT.

You can now upload your private keys straight to the cloud! Just a couple finger tips away and BOOM your private keys are on Google drive.

This is the revolution crypto has been waiting for.

>blog.coinbase.com/backup-your-private-keys-on-google-drive-and-icloud-with-coinbase-wallet-3c3f3fdc86dc

Attached: high_quality_wojak.jpg (227x222, 7K)

>Give your private keys to google goy

So now I have to have a google wallet that is seperate from my actual private wallet.

Gotcha.

Attached: EA3A19E3-E748-4DDB-9AFF-C736D5FC035F.jpg (250x189, 19K)

Yeah, this is stupid af

What the fuck?
>giving Google control of your private keys
Well normies will love it In sure

You're totally missing point. Crypto is now more accessible than it ever was before. Just imagine this scenario:

>sorry stace, I can't pay for these alcoholic beverages. I don't have any cash with me.
>it's ok britney! you can just pay with your crypto app!
>oh right, i totally forgot about that.. but wait, i can't unlock my wallet because my password file is at home
>lmao britney you dummy. did you at least upload the password file to google drive like i told you?
>you're right, i had almost forgotten! now i can just pay for these alcoholic beverages by downloading my private key from google! crypto rocks, stace!

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (446x400, 89K)

>Britney talking about a fucking password file
>Using her google account to download a key instead of it just being on the phone already because what fucking crypto app has you download your keys like that
There are so many things wrong with that. Anything more complex than Venmo isn't going to be used and there are a dozen simpler ways to have a wallet than google having your keys.

can you explain what is a private key and also what is a hash and how does it effect the rate

new to crypto, started on reddit last month so Im learning now

I can see it already. In the near future, "Crypto markets lost 1 trillion in market cap when private keys where stolen."

Private key = password
Hash = some texts of wogadoodle

“Aaaaaand it’s gone”

What the fuck

WOW I CAN STORE AN ENCRYPTED FILES ON GOOGLE DRIVRE!? THIS IS A REVOLUTION

fucking pajeet, I wonder how much this Rajeesh is paid for blatantly scamming his employer like that.

Especially since cloud gets hacked all the fucking time.
Enjoy getting your file stolen and losing all your money.

Google will reimburse you, obviously. There are laws, pajeet.

Just email to me and I’ll keep safe:
[email protected]

Something's odd about this Wojak

2/10 bait.

>Your backup is encrypted with AES-256-GCM encryption and accessible only by the Coinbase Wallet mobile app. The backup can only be decrypted using your password.

You missed The Great Nujak War I see. Fucking tore us apart for a few weeks.

what if like, your phone is the private key, or some junk?

Attached: poo.jpg (588x823, 39K)

This.

In 2 years in usd after your cryptos are 2000× higher in value and usd has collapsed under the weight of debt.