But
>Coworkers are nice
>Work is alright
>Lot of breaks
>Feel i contribute to society
>Family is proud
>I earn money
I'm happy inside. I was just wasting all that freetime anyways

Attached: 9e12dc263318af5b1069ce4034bb0bbf.jpg (473x400, 24K)

Good for you. Any plans on climbing the ladder?

>asked to come in for interview
>immediately start fantasizing about landing the job, getting all the benefits of OP's post

I need this bros

Attached: 1534568595_1494338930219s.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Why are you so proud of a shitty bank job? They hire any nigger with a certificate and the pay is shit

It's only wage slaving if you spend 100% of what you make on living expenses.

If you can save money after living expenses + extras for hobbies and vacations that's not wage slaving, that's a career.

Either way I'm happy for you user, keep it up.

Nice, what role?

Nice

Bank will be obsolete soon, activate technological unemployment

Still just learning the basics, but yeah. I'm at work anyways, so might as well try.

Name something better then nigga

You should be fine bro. Even if you fail the interview, just keep trying. I failed a few.

True that. Also thank you

Attached: workwork.png (188x160, 57K)

just dont take that money and throw it into something worthless like link or any of the shitcoins shilled here, or you're literally valuing your time at $0

Fighting money laundering

Maybe, but no job is safe. Plus i feel the fear of technological unemployment is exaggerated

>Fighting money laundering
Interesting? What does that actually entail? What degree and other qualifications got you there?

I used to do that. It was a waste of time yeah. Investing only really works if you already have a lot of capital already. Crypto was gambling. It was fun, but also very very stressful

Mostly writing short reports on high risk people and companies, after analyzing the info you got on them(mainly ID and transactions).

Bachelor in economics. Just average grades.

So what are your future prospects like? Is there space to go up, or horizontal transfers, or what? Any certs that would help you?

> Works at a bank
> Feels like they contribute to society
Really? I started at TD bank at 18 and by 19 was easily the most depressed I had ever been, entirely because of how useless I felt. I guess someone needs to convince senior citizens they need our newest banking product they have absolutely no need for.

t. six figure bankfag while working from home (developer)

Attached: 1549077103672.gif (500x213, 499K)

Read the thread; he's not a teller, he's working in the anti-money laundering department. I'd imagine most customer-facing roles eat away at your soul.

>Being proud of working in the shittiest industry on the planet
Wage cucks truly deserve to be slaves

nigga there's nothing shitty about lots of money, bankers hours, and working remotely. I'm living the good life but you have to be talented to keep these jobs.

Well there are similar departments within the same bank and other banks/institutions also working with money laundering.
It seems to be possible to go up the ranks a bit. Tho after 2-3 years, it's probably won't be easy to go higher, but i don't know for sure.

Sales jobs and customer service seems horrible. I feel bad for you man. I wouldn't be able to have a job, where i felt i was scamming people

Nice