How do i find coins like LTO,QNT or HOT early/before anyone else?

How do i find coins like LTO,QNT or HOT early/before anyone else?

Attached: 1538283660286.jpg (1125x1049, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0xf95e6be275ff64cb8f3f0adfe76727614ff021a7#ready
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

start a PnD group

watch out for a coin thats the first time mentioned here or at least not often
look into it and if youre sure and the coin is new in the market there will be a 90% chance of a pump

Attached: 1537743601939.jpg (400x333, 17K)

You don't have to find out before everyone else, just near the beginning. QNT was shilled on here for two months before it took off, and even when it did take off big time and the board was flooded with it, it has gone almost 10x in ETH since then.

LTO is another example, you list it like it is too late (QNT and HOT are getting a bit too late, admittedly) but LTO is only just now getting started.

Thinking you've missed out when you haven't yet is prob part of the problem.

Lto is a baby still! It’s not even close to the other 2 in MC yet! Jump in !

It's just luck, mostly. Anons make a lot of calls, and most are wrong. But a few are bound to be right.

With that said, the next one is FLETA.

1. dyor... i know everything about every shitcoin out now... and everything about the shitcoins that havent been released yet
2. be smart

any recommendations? I sold LTO too early (2050 sats) and im worried about getting back in now at near 2300

There can’t be a next one so soon before the current one even gets off the ground! That’s not how it works!

Why the fuck would you sell at $3m MC when this is clearly a top 20 project? Don’t look at it in such a short term

Find Whales' adresses, and accumulate when they do

ethplorer.io/address/0xf95e6be275ff64cb8f3f0adfe76727614ff021a7#ready

Of course there can, as long as kek wills it and it captures the imagination of Jow Forums

right now i'm 100% in chx

Aside from HOT, none of the shitcoins have any liquidity. You have to be astronomically lucky or well informed to be able to accumulate a meaningful position (>$5k) of these coins. 99% of volume on the exchanges they trade on is fake washed volume. The orderbook will have 0.5 btc orders spaced out in increments going up and down 10%. And most of the coins that trade like this will never moon before a crypto wide bull run, if that ever happens again.

HOT was an obvious buy all last year, don't know how you missed that. You had to have been literally retarded.

>HOT was an obvious buy all last year, don't know how you missed that. You had to have been literally retarded.

I was put off by all the shilling, still regretting it.

NKN

>Why the fuck would you sell at $3m MC when this is clearly a top 20 project? Don’t look at it in such a short term
What happens when coinmarketcap counts the total supply of LTO which is 460 million, not what they have??? Then that makes this not such a good choice...

You watch for freshly shilled coins and dyor.

Bought QNT in June, that's when it got first shilled here. Next big thing is LTO and prob NKN. After that, BITC.

Must be nice to be able to put $20k into every shitcoin that rears its head without a second thought. I suppose that's why people shill so religiously because they have to go all in to make any worthwhile profits.

Hot is still a good buy!

>HOT was an obvious buy all last year, don't know how you missed that. You had to have been literally retarded.
Would you mind explaining why it was obvious? Further, what are your thoughts on HOT moving forward?

Hot is still a good hold, btt will also pump. It hasn't even pumped yet

Listening to the NKN shills would be how

Imagine letting a bunch of anonymous neets and autistic streetshitters posting on a Croatian badminton imagine board influence your crypto picks. HOT is still an obvious moonshot btw but I have stopped buying because I have other gems I would like to accumulate.

Holo has the marketing image to pump their coin to Mars. Doesn't even matter if the tech works or not. I'm on the fence about their legitimacy though. Still, just look at this fucking project and tell me normans and boomers aren't going to bet the farm on this when it goes mainstream.

BTW OP I'm not shilling you my moonshots until my friends and I all pick up our bags. You have no idea what's coming out this year and probably won't even start paying attention to them until sometime in 2020.

Came here to say this

you don't. its usually the holders and their discord fags who spam biz with this shit.

You're still good to get in LTO now for probably 5-10x.

Holochain is the replacement for Blockchain, made by Satoshi themselves.

NKN

I breed these fish. Its a good looking guy you could never affort him.

that's cute

I shilled you LTO 3-4 weeks ago, get ready for the next coin in March.

i keep finding them from autist board called Jow Forums

really. reddit is for late adopters and CT somewhere between.

the reallly REALLY early adopters are made in some underground discord whale channels.

i'd say this is the best place so far to find them.

This is how I found LTO; REQ before the pump; and Nauticus during it's lowest point.

Like ?

FOAM

By buying all the shitcoins

Attached: 1542682267116.jpg (979x511, 48K)