Using Crypto To Change Politics

From what I can see, most of Jow Forums is into crypto just to make money, so they can live like Dan Bilzerian.

How many of you want to use Crypto for counter-economics?

(Counter-Economics is a strategy from the political philosophy called Agorism. Basically building a grey market, that is outside of the state sanctioned economy, to undermine the power of the state and corporations.)

How many here are investing in crypto because you want to see it take off as an alt currency, that can undermine the 'official' economy?

How many here are investing in crypto in case there is a global currency crisis, so they can use crypto as an international alt currency?

I support coins that want to be adopted, like: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, SmartCash, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=r277mPTStTE

Talk to me Jow Forums

Attached: I would be happy.jpg (453x753, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/anneleeze-9296956
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shutup fag

Attached: wut.png (661x688, 776K)

Nice braphog

Yeah, I wish I had more pics.

what the fuck is this agorist bullshit?

Basically building an alternative economy.

For example:

>Using crypto or precious metals to pay for services.
>Using home and community schools, instead of state or for-profit private schools.
>Using private and community gardens/farming for food, rather than supermarkets.
>Using solarpower, rather than the grid.
>Creating community programs for psychological health (eg. group therapy) and physical health, to help prevent people from having to use big pharma, or rack up large healthcare bills.

Etc.

As much as possible (and it won't be possible in all regards) creating and using alternatives to the state and corporations.

Attached: cindy.jpg (500x700, 41K)

>not a black hand gripping that braaap

Eww

Dere u go op, more piccies

Question though, what about stable coins, or privacy coins. The coins you support don't seem generally to be intended to be either. Why don't you think stability or privacy are important for counter-economics?

Attached: 1520700477402.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

Ideologue checking in.

The money means very little to me compared to the ideology.

If you don’t realize this is going to be the greatest and most consequential revolution in history you are a basedboy bitter brainlet

who is this semen demon

I appreciate the idea and try to use it when possible
It's good to know one skill that a lot of other skilled people need. Trading professional services (i.e. IT, mechanic work) for professional services (plumbing) is very convenient

(fug)

Attached: 1524247413248.jpg (1080x1082, 288K)

Who is this cream dream

is this a subtle smartcash shill?

More of this semen demon

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/anneleeze-9296956

what is the difference between a braphog and a slampig?

No one cares. And Dan bilzerian is a weirdo short closet fag.

I do think that privacy coins are important.

DASH seems to be the only one that I've seen that is making a serious attempt at adoption.

(If you know anything about DASH's growing adoption in Venezuela, you'll know what I mean.)

Litecoin and SmartCash are creating a Privacy option.

Attached: ok.jpg (333x333, 45K)

Good for your friend.

I think that using and support crypto is probably our best option at undermining the state significantly.

No, I genuinely do not favour one coin.

I prefer to have multiple options.

I agree with you OP. The idea that you can use crypto to take power from big organizations and give it to the people is the best thing about blockchain imho, not all the get rich quick stuff. However, because of scaling problems you can't really use Bitcoin as a currency and you can't do much with Ethereum dapps. I don't know what the answer is.

I used to care about politics(even ran for office once-feel free to ask what it entails) now I just want to make it so I can be a NEET and enjoy my life on my own terms.

Attached: 1420193502112.jpg (1080x1446, 424K)

Let's use all of our profits from Chainlink to pay back all of the student loans in toto, such that credit scores become useless data.

Check out DeroGold whitepaper op

The Alt coins seem to be coming up with different solutions to scaling.

It's another reason why I actively try to encourage a variety of coins.

damn wish i could suck on those tits.

I'm actually pushing for Monero as a coin for actually buying stuff.

Yeah... I would consider that blackface. I'm mostly black and she is darker then me.

Attached: 1548962749173.gif (300x168, 910K)

>"DASH"
>shilling for Corporate Coins™ with no regrets
I hate you crypto normie corporate fags.

Attached: 1549225791578.jpg (2200x1080, 239K)

fucking mutts i swear

Why just Monero?

I do like Monero though, user.

I bought into ETH because I saw potential of DAO smart contracts disrupting political/bureaucratic institutions.
Unfortunately it's bloated with ponzi schemes and beanie babies. And there's very little to no market demand for goody two shoe anarchist ambitions.
But maybe the strategy of a revolution disguised as a get rich quick scheme might pay off. But it looks like it may have just backfired.

Attached: petro-dollar-war.jpg (514x491, 215K)

Because the whole idea behind crypto is "zero trust."

If you are transferring any amount of trust to a private entity then it is no different then PayPal or an international bank.

Monero is a coin that is very hard to trace, nearly impossible (by the feds own admission.) It is the closest somewhat popular decentralized real coin that isn't far off from digital cash. Also it is asic resistant meaning a 51% compute attack is less likely to ever occur (keeping the playing field level instead of reliance on specialized hardware.)

Companies don't and want always give a shit about the user. You must keep the system controls decentralized and out the hands of the few.

Same but Eth did spark a good idea decentralized compute, but... I heard Eos is trying to fill that role better into becoming a decentralized quasi-Amazon AWS but the way the coins are handed out isn't the best solution.

I also read about Storj building a decentralized flat rate true cloud storage platform censorship resistant.

The future is decentralized.

I am mostly interested in getting Trump re-elected. I plan on putting a couple million into this cause.

Attached: 1522066238994.jpg (591x555, 61K)

Are white girls the most beautiful race ever or are they the most beautiful race ever ? I can’t decide.

She looks like she fuck big asain dick.

>But maybe the strategy of a revolution disguised as a get rich quick scheme might pay off. But it looks like it may have just backfired.

I get where you are coming from.

I don't think it's clear which way it will play out.

I think how we respond to any economic crisis will be telling. My guess (or hope) is that crypto will go through the roof, and people will begin to trust alternatives, after the system has failed them (like in Venezuela).

Good reasoning.

I have been leaning towards Dash and Litecoin, because of the teams aggressive and visible desire to make it a genuine alt currency. (Smartcash too.)

You've reignited my interest in Monero though.

Mulatto Latinas. (not a race, but you get what I'm saying.)

Not sure who she is but this is on Green Street in Cambridge, MA. Harvard thot?

Anneliese Stenzel aka Anneleeze

>Anneliese Stenzel
Bless you user

You can repay me, by passing on the vid in the OP user, if you like.

:-)

im interested in doing this for certain. also i would be happy with that woman too. provided shes intelligent and educated and not a thot. also im pretty sure i know who you are. ask me a question

Who am I?

>dash becoming popular in usa’s #1 target of the month

No thanks, not touching that one.