Patents

patents

Attached: xby.jpg (900x900, 40K)

so they keep saying............ It's a risky one user

It's up a surprising amount recently considering the HP guys left

HAHAHA

Scam is pending

On what exchange? This coin is nothing but a scam orchestrated by MLM extraordinaire Dave Bergsma who will be in prison very shortly

No, they are available in the discord.

pending cuck founders to get strung up for SEC violations for creating a security token to defraud their investors

dave bergsma tells community a year ago that company shares aren't important. proceeds to fight in discord channel today with execs about company shares. RIP coin bagholders

Dave Bergsma believes so much in his groundbreaking revolutionary tech that he wants to sell it to the former COO kekek. Can't make this shit up, folks

Didn’t the opposite just happen? Something about suing the COO for trying to claim shares

Yes, that suggest that the tech exists, it is valuable and therefore the coin is a worthy investment.

Dave’s ego killed XBY, multiple times it could have been saved but he always has to interfere and fuck things up.

All the exec’s wanted was for his to stop confusing the team by interfering, stop making stupid posts to the community and reddit that did nothing but hurt the work that was being done and pay some fucking bills. As always Dave knows best though and undoes all the hard work that’s been done and drives it back into the ground.

Attached: E0F002EA-DF66-49DD-BDAA-34A56827B405.jpg (804x574, 186K)

Attached: A635FCB4-BB97-4640-99B8-182A2891D537.jpg (756x614, 153K)

Fuck Dave

Attached: 09151891-2388-42F4-BC52-40FE2128F553.jpg (674x574, 114K)

That was Allen’s offer when he left, the truth will set you free.

Jow Forums was right all along, for 2 years now. This is nothing but a scam and the founder (Dave Bergsma) should be indicted very shortly

"we can't continue to have you play the market"

so CCR really was dumping millions of his coins as he was shilling XBY in late 2017, early 2018. LOCK HIS ASS UP

Here was my plan from the start. Keep the whole thing a community run ground level project. Whales were very willing to put money in to the project for basic dev. Borz did t even ask for money. We just needed wallets and a simple website.

But nooollo fucking Dave stopped this and wabted to turn it into fucking Google the twat. He overcomplicated the whole thing. Xfuel was a total fuck up decision as was patents. Dave is the most stupid person i have ever witnessed in my whole life and also the most confident in his abilities...of which he has none.

Idiots in community foolishly think Dave got the project moving in the early days....well he didn't. I personally shilled all over crypto channels and the community grew naturally. It was Dave that fucked up even the earliest decisions from a laughably bad logo to a website that listed his background selling vegetables out of a van....im not even fucking joking. He NEVER helped the project. He made 3 complete teams walk out enmasse. You would think by then people would learn but a new community would form and the old was forgotten.

Ive said from day one....get....rid...of...this...guy ffs...

He is simply an asshole who attached himself to Borz and manipulated the relationship to give him control. You should be wary though. I honestly believe he is a very disturbed man and could crack quite easily....who knows even violence i dunno. He is NOT normal.....last chance community...

Have the faggots in their discord seen Allen's response?

So the law firm is Ridout & Maybee - confirmed by Allen

>Dave’s ego killed XBY
is borzalom and the code even real? if not then there was nothing to kill

Borz is a fucking literal retard for trusting Dave. No sympathy for that genetic freak.

Someone posts those screencaps in their discord

I honestly wonder how much Borz even knows about what goes on. His hearing is fucked hes Hungarian and he seems an incel. Not sure he gets the full picture from Ccrev. It reminds me a bit of the beachboys singer who was trapped by some guru....but yeah Borz is liable for this bullshit as well.

CCR fucked this up from the start.

XBY is a perfect example of stockholm syndrome, look at all the bag holders try to justify Daves crap.

Now Dave wants to exit scam by selling his shares in XBY ltd. LOL

Dave pulls his throbbing cock out from Borz deflated asshole, covered in Hungarian shit he slides his hand back and forth on the shaft; using his finger nails to rim the edge of the knob end and collect just enough feces to wipe under his eyes in the classic "camo" stripe warpaint.

Borz body shivers as he weeps.

Dave spins around looking Allen and Ashley in the eyes "I've fucked Borz for 2 years, and you walk in and think you can fuck me?"

what do the discord koolaid drinkers think about Allen's response to CCR?

They insane now...They don't think about anything.

Has anyone posted those screencaps in their discord? Interested in hearing what their response is

They r chattle. They dont care. Those fools on discord still think they are gonna get somewhere with that shit coin.

Where's Allen's name ?
Where the rest of the message?

Anyone who actually thinks CCR/Dave has contributed anything of worth to this project is deluded. Even from the beginning any success XBY had was on the back of others hard work. He frequently has a sulk a vanishes for long periods of time and then when things start getting good he comes back to claim the glory.

He is a manchild and he only wants to be involved to stroke his ego.

Nice try Faggot.
Go back to sucking gluedogs cock!

This shit is a never ending saga.

Faggots

I was right listening to Dutchdude back then

Attached: 1542298936631.jpg (390x365, 23K)

LMFAO at Allen's response. WOW what a shitshow

Someone PLEASE post those screencaps in their discord so the fanboys can know the truth

you will get insta-ban if you do, nobody bothers to alert this retard community anymore

What about reddit? I'm banned on both otherwise I'd do it