Craig BTFO

Attached: wikileaks1.jpg (798x1211, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/apqx94/wikileaks_goes_ham_on_csw_with_serial_fabricator/egb2wh4/
researchoutput.csu.edu.au/ws/portalfiles/portal/9319444/90504
twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1095269156843413505
mobile.twitter.com/stormisuponus/status/1066729425666957312
youtu.be/mPKG0nYP82s
youtube.com/watch?v=OqjEGI2jk2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: wikileaks2.jpg (797x640, 107K)

cringe

Bahahahahahah, how will bitcoin SV cucks cope? Absolutely, B.T.F.O.ed.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Anyone remember when he forged all his "PhDs" and "ceritificates" and those universities said they have no acknowledgement of his dumbass in their systems.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (356x196, 548K)

Let's hope he owns the patent of the federal prison

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/apqx94/wikileaks_goes_ham_on_csw_with_serial_fabricator/egb2wh4/

Attached: Untitled.png (1055x495, 58K)

No signatures.

No new tech.

Just took ABC code, couldn't even add replay protection. That code was written for him by deadalnix.

Didn't know about snapshots.

Talked big about selfish mining, plagiarized a paper from third rate Chinese researchers. Then lost his bet to Peter Rizun, after demonstrating that he doesn't know basic statistics and does not understand Bitcoin mining.

Promised a Bitcoin client, delivered nothing.

Look, face it, the guy just promises a lot in the future, gives you nothing now, wants your money. That's the exact same script as a Nigerian scam.

Attached: 1544147787989.jpg (740x720, 158K)

Attached: 1545350064026.jpg (592x781, 230K)

This thread glows in the dark.

Attached: terry.png (1093x1087, 1.56M)

Attached: 1545435565904.jpg (750x1093, 588K)

But wiki leaks got compromised didn't It? Some user posted that you shouldn't believe what it says any more

That's what (((they))) want you to believe.

Attached: 1546706578912.jpg (913x660, 143K)

perfect.

No I think your just a glow nigger

Attached: q0334spe5fny.png (767x652, 164K)

That's all bullshit tho

How so?

Attached: BASED SATOSHI.jpg (640x600, 138K)

LOL I didn't know about the "Bit Coin" one. From CSW's comment 7 years ago:

"Bit Coin (Bit Coin) is a digital currency. Bit Coin offers a full peer-to-peer currency solution. P2P transfer of funds is available using methods that can even be untraceable. They're a ways using this technology to transfer funds that cannot be intercepted or stopped."

Does that sound like Satoshi to you? Spelling his own creation incorrectly, with incoherent sentence structure? Hahahahahahahaha

Well first I didn't even read any of that, second I don't even really care about who made btc in the first place, third you proved your a glow nigger by your aggressive attempt of posting long texts thinking I'll even read them, Four you can't distinguish a simple bait post. You need to sharpen your autism skills glow faggot.

Attached: 1549528001935.jpg (327x346, 62K)

nice schizophrenia/autismo

>pic related is what you unironically believe

Attached: t41ui1txumv11.png (914x866, 1.13M)

>I was only pretending to be retarded this whole time

Attached: 1527616179421.jpg (1910x996, 488K)

(((schizophrenia)))

Attached: Bit Coin.jpg (774x180, 99K)

>glow nigger
What is this schizophrenic moniker

I FUCKING LOVE WIKILEAKS, THANK YOU!

NOT STOP THIS FUCKING STUPID SV SHILLING ASSHOLES!

It's useles... Creg's strategy has always been to create just enough plausible deniability for him to make a fortune out of weak-minded people. Now that so many of them have invested in his projects they will not have an easy time admitting they made a mistake. Expect the shills to last for a while...

he sure is making a fortune mining at several million loss per month

Attached: 1324681086001.jpg (174x200, 5K)

CIA niggers that glow in the dark is namesake of those demons that followed Terry throughout his life.
I'm glad he's up in heaven now, programming for God in Holy C

So you really believe he has lost money in the cryptocurrency business just because he's mining at a loss?

if you tell me the guy is a compulsive liar (not necessarily malevolent), i will listen to what you have to say.
if you tell me he is a narcissist, i am compelled to believe you.
but pls don't try to tell me that continually mining at a loss is a "scam", that's just retarded.

He has literally zero plausible deniability he gets caught out again and again. His strategy is the Big Lie, which appeals to bottom of the barrel brainlets.

Why would it be a scam? He's betting on enough people believing his story to make the prices go up and make him even richer. Some people might call that a scam. I call it crypto. You can even buy it if you want, it might not be a bad investment as people seem to be swallowing his lies quite well for whatever reason. As long as you get out on time it should be all good.

>peak schizo

i bet he has a thick, veiny, nice big block though.

Attached: 1494749779343.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Attached: CashiesUnequivocallyAndViolentlyBTFO.jpg (1532x756, 205K)

glorious thread
>pic related are all the CSW cucks

Attached: 1440773646828.jpg (500x473, 55K)

Think of those who actually put money in SV. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This

lol what are you talking about, his PhD is public, anyone can read it. You can also verify his degrees directly on the university webpage.

researchoutput.csu.edu.au/ws/portalfiles/portal/9319444/90504

Attached: PhD.png (1358x735, 106K)

Wikileaks is run by CIA glowniggers now. No surprise they FUD Craig Wright now lol so fucking predictable.

so even though this was released a few hours ago it didn't impact bsv price at all, I'll leave it to you to analyze what that means

if the CIA wanted to destroy BTC altogether all they would have to do is reveal who SN is

Can't educate stupid.

could be, i would have gone with there are no idiots in this, they are all scamming shills

It means only idiots own sv

I fail to see the difference.

Your posts are glowing

Attached: ciaglow.jpg (272x214, 38K)

It means that is just weak fud and craig is satoshi

twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1095269156843413505

wow wikileaks huh? who cares. wikileaks is shit.

he's obviously schizophrenic. he said "i'm not going to post the key of the genesis block, because Core would just say i stole it!"
why? so that when satoshi ever steps forward and publishes the key, he can say the person stole it from him.

at this point, i actually believe that in his mind he's satoshi. obviously has some very serious mental disorder. also incapable of realizing his own lies, he'll either make up an excuse for the editiing of the post, or just erase the entire tweet from his mind and block everyone who ever brings it up to him.

I don't think there's any people with an IQ above 70 believing he is really Satoshi. Just people wanting to meme and pump their BSV bags

Until Julian Assange appears in public and can confirm that they have full control of that Twitter account I wouldn't trust anything it says.

Why would they destroy BTC when they already control it via Blockstream? BTC is not bitcoin, it's comped CIA coin.

Their goal is now to subvert BSV (Bitcoin), because they don't control it.

It's so fucking transparent.

Attached: 1507281095135.jpg (1353x900, 258K)

mobile.twitter.com/stormisuponus/status/1066729425666957312

with the CIA's shadowbudget they could literally market buy every single BSV several times over and not even notice a it

>Charles Sturt University
>founded in 1989
>not even a top 600 university (world ranking)

That explains why CSW is such a joke.

lmao you don't control a blockchain by holding a lot of tokens. Also what do you think that would do to the price? It would be counter productive. Use logic retard.

mfw i'm older than a ""university""

Attached: member.jpg (615x923, 121K)

if there ever was a plot involving an alphabet agency and BSV it would be *pro* BSV.
BSV will eventually lead to a perfectly *CENTRALIZED* monetary system with absolute transparency.
IF you are a conspiritard, the only retarded thing here is to actually believe that a system that will inevitably result in very few databases controlling which version of reality is (((their))) unquestionable truth could ever free you from the grasp of the current system and wouldn't result in an even tighter control-grid.

BSV seeing grand adoption would unironically be the elites absolute dream come true. 100% transparency, no one but a few select databases capable of keeping track of the system combined with the idea of immutability (which is actually dead as no one but a few investors is capable of keeping a copy of the blockchain).

how exactly BSV is supposed to decentralize anything is a weird quirk of your insane fucking mind that only you seem to "understand".

>Wikileaks is run by CIA glowniggers now. No surprise they FUD Craig Wright now lol so fucking predictable.

yeah... they fud the statist bootlicker because they really want the crypto-ancaps to win...

wikileaks has never been wrong

even ignoring the forgery, his blogpost should give cause for concern. dude can't even spell lasagna, and tries to flex in typical dumb people fashion by naming things he has been told were signs of taste
craig is unironically a mental midget even compared to some of his bagholders
how does it feel to be fooled by a retard?

Why go into this CIA bullshit?
He signs genesis block, he can back his claim.

But he won't, why is that? Oh I know, because reptilians holds his family hostage.

They may not post outright false things, but they selectively publish things that advance Russian interests.

Because at scale, you have nations competing against each other in mining. There will be datacentres in US, China, Rusia, France, Kenya, Estonia, Denmark, Brazil, Japan, Korea, etc who all with competing interests keep each other in check. Bitcoin was always designed to end up this way, and nobody can tamper with the data without controlling ALL data centers in EVERY country. That is decentralization.

The CIA, being the largest criminal organization on the globe, benefits from anonymous transactions and no traceability than anyone else.Their biggest fear is transparency and accountability.

They welcome this ancap retardation.

He’s the quintessential Aussie shitposter.

>and no traceability than anyone else.

more than*

Utterly mornonic. Even when a mining node costs 30k a month to run there will still be plenty of entities running them such that meaningful decentralization is not lost. You are a fucking NPC programmed by the Jow Forumsbitcoin echo chamber.

Attached: jazzmusicstops.jpg (540x720, 50K)

these 2 tweets are shit though.
first one claims to independently verify something but just links to a github list by several other people.
second just links to craig's own medium article.

wtf was the point of this and why are you faggots licking it up? isn't wikileaks supposed to reveal stuff?

Attached: jimmy.jpg (1556x1322, 168K)

this would explain it. because these 2 tweets are shit.

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (1150x1200, 245K)

except this will supposedly keep going and going exponentially, which in and of itself implies fewer and fewer datacenters over time.
30k a month? sure, in 1-2 decades. and what 10 years later? 30 years? 50 years?
the underlying function is ever-increasing demand for storage which BY MATHEMATICAL FUCKING DICTATION implies fewer and fewer datacentres over time.
in other words: the longer SV runs (or any blockchain for that matter), the more centralized it will become. by. definition.

and pls don't even start with muh moores law and ever-increasing storage. at some point - and it doesn't truly matter if this is 30 or 100 years from now - very very few datacentres will be the ones scanning the blockchain for you with no possible way of you possessing an entire copy. the bleak outlook behind this is that people will initially jump onboard because of muh decentralization - and if this actually becomes a world currency and even more (metanet, IoT etc.), you will essentially just be trapping future generations in (((their))) version of history of ownership of ... everything. imagine the IoT with everything except for your loaf of fucking bread with implanet rfids and just a handful of nodes in the hands of the elite that decide who originally owned what several generations ago when the roots of the entire chain were formed.

note that i am not saying that the system won't work initially - but it must with absolute certainty lead to complete centralization in the (very) long run. and this is probably the plan.

all countries except from possibly iran, north korea, cuba are the exact same fucking system now and most conflicts a charade and/or utterly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

How do BSVjeets refute the edited blogposts? Internet archive is fake or co-opted?

>BSV seeing grand adoption would unironically be the elites absolute dream come true. 100% transparency

Lol you don't understand who the elites are. You think the elites are employed by the governments? The ultra rich and corporations pay lawyers and accountants to avoid tax in offshore heavens. They would absolutely hate having their money tracked and being held accountable. If anything they will massively invest in btc for the censorship resistance.

at this point people are just shitposting for shits and giggles

I don't get it

>Rothschild central banking system is the exact same as Bitcoin system.

Just neck yourself already.

Attached: 15497419142372.jpg (889x428, 71K)

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.jpg (3098x1762, 879K)

>”wikileaks has no agenda”
>criticizes a man who is building a company for fair commerce / political regime.
Anyone wikishill want to defend their actions? Wikileaks is scared.

youtu.be/mPKG0nYP82s

youtube.com/watch?v=OqjEGI2jk2A

right..."wikileaks". JA been dead for over two years.

And who does the CIA need to hide from exactly. Whom do they need fear? Who is going to prosecute? You have not been paying attention for some time. The CIA is an extension of wall street, if not wall street itself, and as such value control and hegemony of the world system.

This contradicts his position on all mining ending up on server farms. I believe that this email is kompromat

my thoughts as well

Keeeeek

And he paid faggots to post here. Hopefully he'll stop soon.

kys craig

is this bait?

sauce on your pic?

Attached: the times.jpg (2182x2729, 591K)

While you fight, I build.
While you gamble I earn.
Only on SV the only chain which can scale, technically and legally.

>legally
Not with CP onchain

Obey my digit's and fuck off with your baseless fud.

it means that you got cucked and are brainwashed faggots

Checked and stiffed

and pls don't even start with muh moores law and ever-increasing storage. at some point - and it doesn't truly matter if this is 30 or 100 years from now - very very few datacentres will be the ones scanning the blockchain for you with no possible way of you possessing an entire copy.

Shouldn't you rather be sperging about Ethereum? Also, Bitcoin won't last forever.

Obviously your statement was meant to be quoted, it's 5:11a.m. here :)