X50

stellar foundation leaked there next pump.

-200k MC
-Retail partner going live this week, 20k physical stores.
-South African presidents son is on the team
-Binance will list last q1 post retail partnerships, as Cz has alluded to adoption and real world use being the primary motivator for binance to list coins now. This is just a bs excuse for him to list shitcoins with microcap and pump them on his exchange (like he has done before, but now he has a whole campaign dedicated to it)

This will be the first, but not the last boys.

Attached: 4F6A601B-F451-493D-9D71-2CBD2172DB66.jpg (750x759, 322K)

Got in today

Good choice. This is going to blow.

Attached: 7E757FDE-8587-4758-BE78-614724AE5332.jpg (750x579, 140K)

Yep binance & others will be virtue signaling with this project

Seems like shoprite will integrate them too which is $100b market cap

Where do i buy this BMH?

This

Attached: BASED.png (600x541, 123K)

Hitbtc

HitBTC looks like
Absolute trash volume and it's looking like Blockmesh is an ERC-20 token
OP are they moving to Stellar instead?

Crypto is a mess

Yes sir, look at there recent charitable events in Africa.

But it already had a slight pump. Isnt it just another pump and dump?

Yes it is.

Fuck hitbc.

You can get blockmesh on IDEX but the volume is so low that a single market buy will make it moon 20% (and did). Nobody is selling at listed price, and it looks like a couple whales already accumulated and are in the process of starting a pump and dump.

IDK why stellar would partner with a nobody like this, unless it is to be in a position of leverage over then.

If this becomes a thing having a suicide bag might be a good idea, but it already is up 30% since the first shill yesterday.

They're being integrated into the biggest retailer in Africa so Stellar want in

200k mc.... 30% is fuck all.

Youre right. Whales have been accumulating but to think a 90k USD increase in Mc is substantial is ludicrous.

Doesn’t matter what you think, the leak was by a team member of XLM.

Or its a photoshopped image distributed by a clever scammer. Time to get mad and defensive, little baby bitch.

Go to the group & search for yourself lol

There is no way to verify the credibility of this data. Some microcap shitcoin with a generic website says they are doing this thing? I seriously doubt it. However the scam is obviously in its very early phase. I might buy some and ride the pump and dump for a few% profit. Whoever is running this is clearly experienced with how to manipulate social media.

It originated in the xlm group from their admin..

I just took another screenshot

Attached: IMG_2697.jpg (640x1021, 132K)

Meh I'm not making another exchange account.

Lmao the state of biz. Can’t even search the XLM chat to verify before they fud.

> peak level retardedness

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2535164.0

1 mention on btct 1 thread zero replies, company based out of Mauritius. Lol

Nah you guys can have this one

Why the fuck would an official xlm employee talk about pushing a African scammer microcap coin "to new highs"?

You are a literal nigger.

> still thinks revolutionary companies think about a dying pajeet board

I can see plenty of literal scams with tons of replies on that forum.

> shocked that company with partnerships with Africa’s biggest retailers is registered in Africa...

Stellar does not have an official Telegram group. Get the fuck out of here pajeet scammer.

Lying, thieving nigger retards.

Stellar.org has no official telegram.

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-032019.png (1080x1920, 157K)

It’s dedicated for price talk... you know the reason why projects have seperate telegram... so they can talk about price without the SEC crushing them down....

It’s the official XLM group...

link faggot

kek, this is a shill thread made by one pajeet.

stfu lying thieving nigger retard, that telegram group has nothing to do with official stellar business, and the admins know fucking nothing about their plans

It is not the official telegram group, otherwise stellar would fucking say so you lying, thieving nigger retard.

Inb4 thieving nigger circular logic: "its the secret xlm price telegram that is run by stellar"

Nothing more than a hive of retarded shitskins and desperate bagholders all trying to dump on each other independent of any type of officially managed community with actual dev interaction. Fuck I hate you idiots so goddamn much.

Attached: 6F8CD286-90CE-4455-B47D-BC43252695BD.jpg (750x945, 204K)

Triggered

>third party creates telegram group
>SEE IT'S OFFICIAL
fucking kill yourself, but kill your entire family first so your genetic line ends