21 Bitcoin Club

Is the 21 Bitcoin club a Reddit meme, or will holders of 21 BTC unironically be the new elite in a decade or two?

Attached: 21.jpg (1545x2000, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chainbulletin.com/ethereum-constantinople-hard-fork-coming-in-the-end-of-february/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i fucking hope so.

got my 21 locked away till 2121

did you lock them in at 19k with your trezor?

yes but it's a 133 nano club. Unless you think 7 tps with inflation and huge fees scales globally

Really just 1 BTC

timed lock for jan 1, 2121

>timed lock for jan 1, 2121
I was joking, but how did you time lock them?

>muh scalability

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 4.32.35 PM.png (2112x1282, 226K)

paper wallet in a time capsule :^)

I'm not talking about the price you pump and dumper. I'm talking about the tech.

w-where can I get a time capsule desu
>I'm not talking about the price you pump and dumper. I'm talking about the tech.
this thread concerns price and adoption
enjoy your funny money

> price and adoption
These aren't the same thing. 7 ps will never be adopted. At least shill bch if you want outdated tech for miners

>nice P&D bro!
>buy nano!
kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 4.39.41 PM.png (1978x978, 257K)

thanks for derailing this thread faggot. keep accumulating your altcoins. I am sure you feel like you are STEALING at these prices :^)

Attached: 1548625551362.jpg (399x225, 23K)

Never bought nano over $0.8, most of it at $0.1.
Yes I'm still accumulating. I'm not telling you neckbeards to buy at ath, I'm recommending you look to the long term issues of things.

7 billion people on earth
only 21million btcs
You really only need one to be in a tiny tiny percentile

This lol
Autists always go overboard

>Yes I'm still accumulating
lol

must be a miner. They are so scared of nano.

nano is a one-trick pony and serves only to demonstrate that nobody cares about scalability for a product that has few real-world use cases outside of storing wealth, moving vast amounts of wealth while avoiding government scrutiny, gambling, and buying drugs

Attached: basically.jpg (639x639, 35K)

21 BSV and you will make it

yep it's a miner. did you go straight asics?
Nano has no inflation and no fees. there is no place for you there. Unless you figure out how to actually create value, that is.

this is what bagholders resort to, this kind of delusional narrative right here
everyone without mental illness, take note

I'm many times up in any metric since buying NANO. I'm actively buying more and not just shilling my mined coin.
Try to help you anons and get called names by miners whose 'business model' involves paying fiat taxes on an emerging field.
Cool. You deserve what happens next.

Pupulation will be nearer to 12 billion by the time bitcoin is at its height.

>Pupulation will be nearer to 12 billion by the time bitcoin is at its height.
>the person who will buy my bags hasn't been born yet

Attached: donald.gif (367x265, 558K)

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Attached: 1532654760788.jpg (582x600, 33K)

Used to hold exactly 21 BTC I bought in 2013.
Now I hold like 2 for suicide insurance but BTC is largely a shitcoin nowadays

>imagine buying this early and STILL being this fucking dumb

Attached: 1533074926551.jpg (932x960, 146K)

>imagine buying late and thinking you're smart because le reddit tells you so
There's a reason I'm richer than you faggot

Good call. I am an oldfag as well. I still have a couple BTC. I largely abandoned it when they abandoned the whitepaper.

21 BTC is far from enough. Let’s be real. You need at least 100 to really make it.

It will be easier to make it with ETH. There’s much more upside potential.

So what are you interested in next?

so youve moved to ETH?

>boasting about how dumb you are and how much money you don't have on an anonymous fish egg processing forum

Yikes

all in sex robots. I own them so I dont have to clean them.

World is being tokenized. For store of value I like coins without inflation and fees. For platforms I like DPOS or other scalable solutions (EOS KMD NULS come to mind).
For use case, AGI SNM RLC. Basically AI and fog computation are set to go exponential in value created.

>OG Bitcoin autist
>"largely abandoned it when they abandoned the whitepaper"
>into EOS
lol nah
ya blew it

Nah don't think people will buy your bags buddy

lol confirmed retard

Attached: 1535966867255.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Also, ETH of course. Have many staking nodes ready.

Largest 5 holds are:
1. unironically LINK - used to be my #3 largest hold but it preserved its value during the bear and is #1 now
2. Zilliqa
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Ethereum
5. Universa

Of course if we count withdrawn EUR it would be at #1, started selling at $6000 per btc last year, almost caught the ath as well with a couple. But I think now is a good time to start buying again.

You fucks think I bought at the high. My EOS price was $0.81. I'm not a late adopter shilling unscalable tech.

Yep, trips of truth.
ETH might actually be my largest hold if I count the ETH I bought with my company last year

omg dude nobody cares at what point you fucking bought in! jesus christ how old are you????

ITS
A
SHITCOIN

You idiots shilling centralized garbage have no idea why bitcoin is the most valuable

Do you understand yet? I am not interested in what some user thinks is important. I am only interested in adoption and value creation. EOS is close to #1 in dapp adoption according to dappradar.com. I also have Tron because I don't give a fuck about neckbeard popular opinion.

single penny shit coin

P.S. I also made around 20 BTC by doing bounty programs on bitcointalk alongside the pajeets, no fucks given.
Got 5 BTC and 10 BTC from translating the Aeternity and Monaco whitepapers alone.

That alone is probably more than all the core maximalists on 4channel have combined and I made it with a grand total of 10 hours of work

Attached: 1530042841701.png (1885x994, 1.31M)

lol whew dude what are you doing on this forum? have fun losing all your money, it may take a while to bleed out tho due to delusional retards like yourself

Attached: 1536163483163s.jpg (250x227, 6K)

someone's definitely going to be able to just brute force sha256 by then

You're using money as an argument on an anonymous forum while not realizing those you're responding to might have 10x that and done much more research than you

I rode EOS from $4 to $10 and dumped it, dumped my 50 tron on binance on the first day...
Not sure what you find in those coins but they are some of the best performers so good for you, I love it when other early bitcoiners make money while retards with 10 twitter accounts with lightning bolts on them are losing their life savings

Attached: 1523126377040.jpg (702x683, 75K)

nobody is buying your XRP or BSV dude kill yourself

Thing is, I have a high paying fiat job, side business in AI that scales so any dip just means I get more crypto.
I get to celebrate the dips and the pumps. Oh, and I'm never coming back to your retard BTC boomer coin.

those you're responding to might have 10x that and done much more research than you

Attached: 1531138853337.jpg (480x360, 26K)

i don't hold either of those scams
just saying it might not be a great idea to time lock your btc for 100 years

Damn son, time to get translating
in other news kek @ these ICOs for paying a hundred thousand dollars for some retard to write some copy

ummm i also have a high paying fiat job, who fucking cares dude we're on an anonymous image board? confirmed no brains.

have fun losing all that money you're (supposedly) earning because you have no brains LOL

Attached: 1540024403091.jpg (474x595, 55K)

you think 15-20 coins is a lot and have a strong opinion on shitcoins

id rather hold 10,000 chx than 21 btc

btc will be replaced

Just remembered, a Brazillian friend I met on bitcointalk (nice dude, gave me some psd-s to make my job easier) used google translate on around 50 bounty programs, never got caught, made like 200 BTC.
Meanwhile maximalists are desperately shilling their 0.3 BTC with a dozen of twitter accounts, waiting for Roger Ver to post something to hate on him like leftists do on Donald Trump

Attached: 1524445385111.png (420x420, 182K)

LOL nobody is buying scamcoins anymore dude. dump now

Attached: 1533581687037.png (666x666, 475K)

This shit doesn't work since late 2017, sorry bud. If it did I wouldn't be bragging about it on a bulgarian yoghurt appreciation forum, I'd keep it for myself. Nowadays less than 10% of projects actually pay.
Also it's not ICO-s that give the money, it's the retards who buy your token bags on etherdelta and idex.

Maximalists are blind, the only way crypto wins is through value creation. Not trying to replace a useless metal to store their wealth.

how do you create value with a centralized shitcoin LOL why not buy fiat?

you shitcoiners have no brains

Attached: 1537664847825s.jpg (185x250, 4K)

No alts have a good foundation
They sacrifice something to compete with king corn

Your days are numbered alties I'd say less than 200 days to come back or forever hold your bags

What does ETH sacrifice?

eternal bagholders, they'll eventually figure it out. we've warned them 1000x

Attached: 1540415095783.jpg (1656x1224, 1.58M)

>how do you create value with a centralized shitcoin LOL why not buy fiat?
You're right, fiat does have value despite being centralized. An immovable collection of zeroes and ones does not.
BTC was alright when you could buy your coffee with it, now it has 1 or 2 fake pumps left in it. Could hit 20k again for a while but I wouldn't bet more than pocket money on it.

less than no brains confirmed LOLLLLLLL

that is a high fidelity wojak. Mind if I save it?

An open competitive market allows for distributed problem solving at scale. Fiat is a part of that market as is crypto.
You all talk like CSW, maybe you should buy BSV.

save it fren :)

Attached: 2016-05-12-1463094647-2484649-amerpsycho_208pyxurz1.jpg (720x446, 81K)

It's centralized
The miners control throughput and therefore the resources necessary to run a node
There's no defined inflation
The devs gave 12million coins to themselves and premined 60 million in an ico
They rolled back the chain after DAO

I can go on and on ETH is a total shit coin
How are they going to do their 1.0 coin burn to 2.0 it's a shitshow

I saved it

Attached: i remain unconvinced.jpg (808x609, 95K)

One way to tell early bitcoiners from newfags is that early bitcoiners don't believe in BTC anymore - some are fullblown cashies, some are diversified, some have dumped their bags on retards and left the space.
So fellow early bitcoiners - what alts are you holding? I shared mine, EOS+Tron dude shared his, anyone else?

Attached: eir.jpg (750x750, 106K)

so anybody can create a shitcoin? does that mean the centralized shitcoin has value? i think you're the one that needs to buy BSV dude kek

>just lie and people will hopefully buy your bags

nice tactics bro

That pic takes me back to 2007. Goddamn, where has the time gone?

In an open market anyone can participate and create value, so yes.

wow you have no brains this is sad.

>anybody can create value
>this means something better than btc must exist in the altcoin market

kill yourself

chainbulletin.com/ethereum-constantinople-hard-fork-coming-in-the-end-of-february/
y'all think this will pump ETH or it would dump like Zilliqa did on mainnet day? Still pissed I didn't sell ZIL at 600sat

even speaking of 21 btc will be insane in 2050
such big numbers will only be mentioned to measure the gdp of europe or the us.
21k satoshis are unironically enough

Attached: nick.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Maximalist are scum. Telling people to kill themselves after a bear market. Wow. Just wow.
Glad I left you shitty BTC fucks behind.
Crypto is emergent tech, not boomer gold.

we warned YOU scum trying to inflate the money supply with centralized scam coins. You will lose it all

emergent tech that is most likely only good for transferring value so why do we need 1000x shitcoins?

Yikes
I'd say manipulating people into buying your bags is worse
Keep using emotion instead of facts and no one will ever take you seriously here

>you will live long enough for 1 satoshi to be divided into 8 decimal places

You need to look again. The value isn't in scarcity, the value is in new use cases and he otherwise impossible. Fiat won't topple and the only way we get worldwide adoption is providing new value.
Buy BTC if you want to live in the past, clinging to an ideology that is irrelevant. Buy crypto if you want a better future.
Which one? You get to choose that.

Attached: 1541898078154.png (1218x1034, 47K)

>Universa
>24h volume: $82

I never said which bag to buy, that's you maximalist scum discounting the efforts of others.

when you decide to stop losing money you'll eventually be forced to understand what's going on or exit the market completely. tick tock

I think satoshi passed the Bolivar
Which is why you need a hard money to build on top of
A tokenomics economy is so god damn retarded i can't believe you brainlets fell for it

You may have to wait a few decades. I'm not going anywhere and have been using crypto since 2011. Currently building on it (not BTC)

>Currently building on it (not BTC)
yeah we really need another shitcoin or some junk dapp based on eos

you can build on a piece of shit nobody cares about or uses for 100 years, what difference does it make? lol

We unironically need many more. Each one grasps at value creation.