Moonshots

Biggest pumps in q1 will be:
LTO NETWORK
BLOCKMESH.

You all know about LTO Network, and how it expedites workflow executions and greatly reduces the cost, hence why it’s utilised by the Netherlands government and over 80b in clients.

But, would you didn’t know, is that suppoman, boxmining, Chico crypto and blockchain Brad will be releasing promo vids on it soon.

This, for a microcap will blow (2.5m)

What you didn’t know, is blockmesh will pump harder.

BMH
- stellar foundation releasing big news with BMH. Particularly in Africa, where 20k physical retail stores are going live.
-Binance will list BMH late q1
-XLM foundation have accumulated and are going to help pump this.

Attached: 4FA791E2-BEDB-4A0B-A4A1-FAE2839434B4.jpg (741x1134, 727K)

BMH

Attached: CADDE22E-71CB-40C6-A81A-90E218364DAF.jpg (750x1290, 532K)

LTO

Attached: 03E66705-5CEA-4CF6-A05A-5CD49465C25F.jpg (750x612, 164K)

Insider fucker

BMH 2

Attached: 7C0C35F6-9B44-44F1-A567-F09D4B246492.jpg (750x579, 140K)

Shut up and say thanks

Attached: 4BCA54DE-A924-4688-9A8A-76521FBC77A8.jpg (750x705, 226K)

Blockmesh is only 200k my btw,
More pics coming soon

*market cap

LTO annoucement in 7-8 days ( 7 day old ss)

Attached: EDFA6D1F-0DDC-4C71-9A93-A28E3D7FC785.jpg (750x1062, 509K)

I think I already missed the train with LTO. Should have got it at 5 cents. I'm going to stick with ETH for that Constantinople pump.

Lmao, you missed the train at 3m mc (LTO) but you’re going to jump on a multi billion dollar MC coin which won’t even scale in 2019, and where the competition (EOS, TRX, BNB, ETC) hold massive warchests of ETH which they can dump at any time, and pump there shitcoin....

Wait until eth figures out scaling in 2020 retard

The absolute state. Rank 450 = MISSED THE TRAIN.

baka

>hence why it’s utilised by the Netherlands government and over 80b in clients.
lmao imagine believing this.

I'm Dutch btw.

I've made money consistently in 2017 from caution. Can you say the same?

Well, this is Jow Forums, so everyone's Warren Buffet. No need to 'prove' it to me, I won't believe you.

Your aggression and poor grammar suggests to me you are a confirmed brainlet however.

Weird, caution would’ve implied that you didn’t ride the massive pumps in 2017 like I did, because that required irrationale and then not underestimating the crowds stupidity.

XVG, TRX, XRB, STRAT, ANS, OMG, etc

LTO literally shared the video created by NL government to explain that illustrate what workflows are (in practice) and how LTO is expediting this age old practice.

> the state of biz

>LTO literally shared the video created by NL government to explain that illustrate what workflows are (in practice)
either show me the video of actual recognisable government officials saying "yes we use this chain" and maybe I believe you, either way some govt using a chain for some part of their workings does not mean the token has value, especially if its a shitty erc20 on ETH like this one with a pajeeter logo.

also the massive shill threads on Jow Forums just hint at pajeet pump and dump shill effort.

> What is margin trading
> What is futures
> What is technical analysis

Plenty of ways to make consistent cash that doesn't revolve around moonshots. Guess you didn't have much money to begin with.

Correct, but when projects where going 100-300x, it was a pretty good opportunity to take advantage of and to park profits.

You know, 2017 was the greatest bull market of all time... so would be retarded to not take advantage of the massive gains made (100-300x)

sounds like such an amazing time. Was the liquidity there to dump, though? Like, could you literally sell millions of dollars worth of a shitcoin after it went 100x?

Yes, just wait for that offical annoucement from a government representee then, and you can market buy with the rest of the stupid sheep. No problem

Or you could just open your eyes

Attached: ABC2BB4F-C763-4BE8-B623-98C75A711022.jpg (750x540, 158K)

Some coins you could, some you couldn’t.

ANS was 0.03 ICO, ran to 250 US +
100x = $3:00 USD.
So, there’s plenty of liquidity from 3-250US which you could’ve dumped.

Want me to educate you some more, little boy?

>100-300x
>100-300x
>GREATEST BULL RUN

Lol... Just lol. You sound like a lot of irrational brainlets I know.

I'm gonna skip LTO. Has too many red flags for my liking. ETH is going to give me a 20% comfy-tier gain by the end of the month. But don't worry, I'll be back for the flavor of the month shitcoin in March when you start shilling that.

Later, retard.

Literally peak volume in 2017, maybe Jan 2018. TRX was able to dump billions of TRX on the market in dec 17 - jan 18... and your retarded ass is talking about liquidity issues for millions... LOL

Crypto was the greatest bull market ever (2017)... are you really that financially illiterate?

so there is nothing, no video, you can't present anything. confirmed scam.

vieze klootzak ik hoop dat je sterft.

The video is right there...

that's not a video, that's a picture. also if it was a dutch release it wouldn't be in English. I also highly doubt tthe dutch and belgian government would get in on this together. When I try to find any resources in dutch about this i find nothing but sketchy shit.

I think you are getting pajeeted.

and even if it is a legit project, the tokeneconomcs are useless.

no dutch or belgian government supported crypto coin would be traded on shitty pajeet tier exchanges.

I live in the area.

The fact that your reaching this hard, makes your obvious fud attempt so obvious. Picture with text, text which you type in YouTube, links to video.

There’s is government contracts in Dutch linked in the google drive of LTO networks transparency report you fken retard

lmao yeah sure. scam erc20 with no value as I thought.

Trips of truth

Stellar.org doesn't have an official telegram, you swindling little dothead.

XRB pumps 300x in a year
> mer er20 tokens has no value
It’s as if you JUST started paying attention.

all these dirty pajeets coping with the fact that MC is 40m not 4m lmao

you can't even imply the right way, your pajeet is showing. fuck off pajeeter

BECAUSE ITS DEDICATED TO PRICE TALK WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS. Do you know what the SEC is? Companies are trying to ensure that no liability is forced upon them and that they stay classified as a UTILITY

> intentionally diluting mc for own benefit

Literally the weakest fud that’s been truthpilled in every thread it has been tried

shoo shoo pajeet, Jow Forums isn't buying these worthless bags.

how is it intentionally diluting? just using the real supply instead of misleading poor non pajeets into getting fucked by your pajeet scam

> if every ignoramus used total supply..
Please assess the discrepancies.

Silly boy, you do not take into account 6 month locks, and 12 months locks that exist on a large portion of the supply

You then fail to take the troll bridge into account, which burns 39% whenever people want to switch from Main net to er20.

You only scratch the surface, fool.

Attached: 07601C4A-4ADE-4577-A997-F79719BE6719.jpg (745x1167, 282K)

except no one that isn't retarded fucking does that you absolute mong

Attached: 1549826505321.jpg (645x773, 87K)

cope, its literally dumping rn lmao faggot pajeets

biggest pump q1 will be chx... fast platform 2.0 launches, partnership ann, ama, mainnet, masternodes, exchanges

Blockmesh is an ERC20 token
SDF uses Keybase, not Telegram.
BMH is literally being PnD'd right now
>retarded

>Wait until eth figures out scaling in 2020 retard
you smart

>I'm gonna skip LTO. Has too many red flags for my liking. ETH is going to give me a 20% comfy-tier gain by the end of the month. But don't worry, I'll be back for the flavor of the month shitcoin in March when you start shilling that.
you smart

> HitBTC
yeah no thanks

btw MESH is the Blockmesh ticker. Retarded OP is trying to scam people into buying his scam ERC20 token (BMH)

go back to facebook you headfuck

salt irl

People have no idea about bmh kek

NKN

Aaarrgghhhh habeddin

meanwhile

Attached: LTO MazeLTOv.png (702x348, 469K)

no brakes on this train until a pause at 20mil cap (5x from here)

Is this BMH shit legit? Shill me.

Any wys shills still lurking? How does it feel that the company doesn't mention the token anywhere and just used the ico for starting capital?

LTO has 17m marketcap. Did everyone just forget how to do math? Well I’m not complaining I already 4x my BTC amount on this play. but wtf so funny

IKR, these gooks are so easy to fool. Literally never heard of this shit here. even asked what they did with AH and the answer was a very minor implementation

Bmh will rocket soon, not much for sale

Keep telling yourself this if it makes you feel better

if you want to keep being an idiot that doesn’t know how to math then stay an idiot. Its probably so hard to think logically since you’re so emotionally attached.