So this is what 131 billion dollars gets you?

so this is what 131 billion dollars gets you?

Attached: personal-space-jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez.jpg (600x400, 38K)

No amount of money makes you not a beta

retard. who the fuck cares. if hes happy who the fuck are you to say anything? what do you have? post a picture of your girl or shut the fuck up faggot.

I've fucked hotter

131 billion dollars gets you a lot of things

taste in women is not one of them

HES GOT SIDE HOES

>asking for straight answers on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum
why are you so upset, jeff?

You don't know her tongue on ass game tho

Hey Jeff

still waiting for that pic. oh right youre just a basement dweller on the verge of neccing yourself faggot. do us all a favour and end it.

Hard to find really good looking super successful women desu. Thats probably his type

> not dating a qt asian who doesnt even know he is rich
Thats morally wrong not to do

Dont forget sir she likes to be choked too I wrote in my notes sir

Don't they have a high dollar prostitute club or something? Was this motherfucker that thirsty?

Jeff I want my refund for that rtx2080 that I "lost"

This. lmaoing at all these incels who think that a million dollars will somehow make them entitled to a relationship.

They talk about their lazy eyes with one another, faggot.

when you widen your left eye with your fingers and close most of your right eye simultaneously she actually looks alright.
pic related is a google AI simulation of what she looks like under those conditions.

Attached: 1550012185587.jpg (186x400, 15K)

You don't know the thrill of cheating if it's someone you actually know. An absolute hottie would not be as thrilling.

So is she the richest woman in the world now?

ITT virgin faggots pretending they are better than bezos. I understand the amount of Shiva Vishnu shill way better now.

that bitch fell out of the ugly tree, smacked every branch on the way down and landed face first onto the crosseye'd stump.

>nice fake tits though.

pretty sure with that kind of money, she can swallow his balls while having his cock inside her anus at the same time

underappreciated

Attached: smeff.png (889x511, 363K)

I will open a lot of good orphanages in Russia

jeff bezos permanently squints his right eye so this is what he sees all day.. or should i let myself out

she is incredibly ugly just like jeff. he could have had a real supermodel but instead he settled for a failed actress who got rekt by plastic surgery.

its just sad at this point

Unironically this.

>assumes multi-hundred millionaire has one, maybe, 2 women

>assumes billionaire doesn’t have massive secret harem of worlds most rare quality women stockpiled off shore.

Your open is showing

Guess none of you know either

Your pleb is showing *

Attached: 1548638960547.jpg (235x210, 10K)

If I had money like that I would have a prime sexy Latina with a huge natural brapper. I'd have dozens of women. I'd lick/eat a new asshole every day.

Why does no one else think that Jeff looks like a turtle? He looks exactly like one.

Bezos is probably does things to her that defy biology and stains everything within vicinity. Lucky rich bastard.

>implying he’s happy with the way things turned out

Attached: C6D20144-2ED3-4DC3-A76A-F124B89B8652.jpg (184x177, 9K)

She looks like Bogdanoff

Attached: julie-jardon-igor-bogdanoff-bogdanov-people-defile-profit-association-meghanora-s_exact1024x768_l.jp (1024x683, 80K)

Why does Bog's chick seem hotter

Any decent man has.

If he could have, he’d have bought some fucking hair. No amount of money will fix bad genes or make you immortal.

>People Defile Profit Association
Holy shit, the memes were real!

these aren't people, right?

Underrated

When you look like he does, yes.

>restating the joke in NPC plain english
Let yourself kys.

Bingo.

Chad's genes always win over a betas money.

Attached: alpha chad winning.jpg (1279x1074, 447K)

She looks like a succubus, so in my opinion he won

>a bunch of makeup covered hags
>winning

Attached: 3e84a72d738b5bf263b1efef2930eeff8ba0e64a1deb42db6483ce4bd0bb9f62.jpg (255x230, 13K)

I'm a broke ass college student and I've fucked way better looking chicks than that. If I had 100 billion I would just take DNA from my oneitis and splice it with several supermodels to create the ultimate waifu