Is it too late to buy in?

Is it too late to buy in?

Attached: lto-whitelist_kdy2yYn.png (972x410, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ltonode.com/supply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk was it too late to buy in qnt or chx at 3.5mill marketcap?

scamshitcoin with no tokeneconomics. just a money grab like many ico erc20s.

still early days

yes this shitcoin has no value and like 100m market cap really

trash scam

How bout you learn for yourself instead of asking a bunch of retards OP? Is it too late to buy in? You stupid dumb fuck.

Can you explain? Genuinely curious.

BUY commerceblock CBT currently at .016 cent

Commerceblock Network Live

March

Already working with fortune 500 clients

Assest backed sidechains on Bitcoin network

Comoodities-Gold, Silver, Platinum
Real Estate
Stocks
ETF's

They are working woth Euroclear and Coinsharesyou dumb fucks.

Euroclear is a Belgium-based financial services company that specializes in the settlement of securities transactions as well as the safekeeping and asset servicing of these securities. It was founded in 1968 as part of J.P. Morgan & Co. to settle trades on the then developing eurobond market.

Attached: cbt shit.png (740x594, 81K)

it's just fud, here are live updated stats
ltonode.com/supply/

Attached: bridge troll.png (1000x623, 267K)

no not at all
only sub $4MM marketcap, this shit will 5x from here MINIMUM with all the upcoming big youtube shills and announcements next week
could 20x easily within 2 months

Attached: cbtt.png (749x648, 106K)

Attached: CBT.png (670x630, 8K)

Just larping to see how many idiots believe me.
If you aren't holding a bag by now you've been living under a rock this week.

You're so fucking stupid. You should have bought when it was impossible to lose money now you wanna buy when it's possible to lose

DYOR

People who can't learn from their mistakes will never make it in this market.

It's ranked #456 with a 3.5mil mc. What the fuck do think?

its not too late because its not going anywhere but down. fake market cap, fake announcements, paid shills, you can't get a more complete scam than this. i will be so happy when u all lose everything :)

Most of the coins in that range are around 3.5MC.

No shit Sherlock. I was implying it has no where to go but up.

Attached: Dy_WcyGUwAARBit.jpg (640x723, 22K)

Basically. At rank 450, there are hundreds of actual scam projects above it. LTO generates real dollar bills.

except its not actually rank 450 because the MC is fake and right now would be around rank 50.

see: ltonode.com/supply/
fuck off you mongoloid discord jeet

Not too late. Suppoman and the rest still haven't shilled it.

this just confirms what I just said. lying about the MC. also, how can I be a jeet when im not the one investing in a fucking pajeet discord pnd scam? LMAO

I'm not the one here collectively fudding this with my currynigger discord buddies in the delusional hope that it will help me accumulate lower

I guess you're right, you're not doing that. You're shilling with your currynigger discord buddies to dump your shitty bags on some retard by misleading them about the usefulness of the token, partnerships, and most importantly MC.

you sound like you spend a lot of time being right at r/buttcoin

nah the only place i spend too much time in is your mom's ass

OOOOOOOO NEW ATH
are you fudding curryniggers feeling the fromo yet, you will assimilate eventually

Attached: fromo.png (300x300, 171K)

nah, a lot of these fags are too salty are going to miss out. I get that this is biz... we're all skeptical of shill posts, but you have to pay attention to what is going on with the books. this is going to keep pumping. what we're seeing right now is a mad rush to buy in near the bottom.

Glad I fromoed in this afternoon.

>Is it too late to buy in?
no not until 3$ lto per coin

Frens please don't lie to me, if I invest now is a 10x still possible? If yes what would be the time frame?

you only make 10x trades? jesus biz....

yes, 10x easily, could even 20 or 30x
1 month max for 10x right now

I didn't say that, but I'm hoping for a 10x, asking if it's possible, that's all
Damn that would be amazing

fuck you piece of shit, it fucking disgusts me that this pile of fucking shit scam is 9 cents. im literally shaking in anticipation for the dump so I can watch all u retards get what you deserve, i'm hard as a rock just thinking about it.

What the f? Take a chill pill, if you hate the project so much just filter out these threads and listen to some asmr, it'll be ok

who hurt you, did little baby get his lunch money taken by Jow Forumsjeets long ago?

> literally shaking

Can't tell if you're just larping fud rofl.

wait a week and you'll be asking urself this quesiton again. just pull the trigger nigga

Attached: honkhonk.png (512x512, 79K)