Puzzle time, Jow Forums

Puzzle time, Jow Forums.

Tell me how you would take the following api data and develop a smart contract with it: spoonacular.com/food-api

Give me three good ideas, and I'll reveal the construction management company working with Chainlink.

Attached: serg.jpg (1180x787, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S8759822#p8760846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares

Lol I got 3 but why the fuck would I tell you now. I'm already all in chainlink. Thanks for the link btw

Thanks for the API sucker! This baby will make me a gazillionaire after 4IR.
What are you even asking? You're looking for a full walkthrough of how to create a smartcontract.... or what?

LMAO bear market almost over and you retards still hold link, no wonder yall post nooses all the time

i'll give you one
>wife is t1 diabetic
>cgm is synced with phone and smart watch
>certain foods/custom orders don't have g of carbs listed

>api that accounts for carbs for diabetics
>syncs with cgm and insulin pump app

they'd have to pay a monthly fee for yhe service, but insurance would cover it
also, use cases 2 and 3

>build foods by calorie/carb limits at automated restaurant

>advertised food on navigation apps searches based on user profile personal food preferences which are linked to the apis listed

I think that I know which one, but go ahead.

SD

OP is just here to crowd source how to develop his dapp and has no information to share. Dance puppets!

my use cases are a bit off in the future, desu. I know of two companies that do something in line with what op is talking about and they both have spoken with CL team

Here's one, boyos! I'll check back in half an hour, if there are two more I'll drop the dot.

For those who are curious, here is the original LARP that led me to the dot: warosu.org/biz/thread/S8759822#p8760846

As a taste:

the drunk user (note: not Drunkanon) LARP asked us to consider who the security audits were being performed for. One of those folks might be Tjeerd Wassenaar at Deloitte.

Sorry user, i am too brainlet for this

I am monitoring this thread

Attached: 30839D80-03C7-43F7-9476-4CCB95765D94.jpg (1600x1600, 138K)

>group eats app
>selects restaurant for family/friend/couple groups based on generalized preferences that read menus of restaurants and what foods are available
restaurant builder business tool
>use cost function api to determine variable and scaling costs for mom and pop restaurants
>monitor ingredient costs with api's
>smart contract purchases the most cost efficient form of an ingredient relative to how much the restaurant can use without it going bad

>assuming restaurants even have that type of data, or understand technology in any way outside maybe email.

Sorry I failed you op. I can't think of anything that can be practically done with food API. Maybe some sort of wellness benefits contracts for company health insurance? Maybe I could take out an insurance contract against McDonald's dropping their dollar menu? Lol

smart contracts for prison and detention centers ordering systems where your food supply order caters to the exact nutritional and calorific requirement for people in your care based on age, weight height etc.
to prevent over ordering, waste, and potential for fraud. and to ensure your tax dollars are being best spent

ahem...thats 3

Ffs this is bullshit.

Tjeerd Waasener is just a boomer who works at Deloitte and collects shitcoins. You are just saying this because he is following a few ChainLink related accounts

>working with

kek you delusional link fags swear 100's of teams

Harriet Tubman painted her red submarine three brown potato monsters wearing sweatpants.

Can't think of any that would be useful for chainlink. It doesn't lend itself to needing a trusless protocol.

You could make a smartphone app for fatties that automatically orders you a pizza if your smartphone detects you running for 20 minutes pretty easily. But food apis don't really have any transactions inolved or need to eliminate trust by themselves. At least not that I can think of.

Old news, its been priced in last year, stop pumping the price on newfags.