What to buy to make it

Hi all, managed to save $100 and want to know what do you think are the next big coins to invest in

>pic is the street where i live in, i wanna move out to city and live good life , thanks all! and good luck

Attached: 51155450_650626008692196_8625554903269376000_n.jpg (768x1032, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wataninet.com/coptic-affairs-coptic-affairs/sectarian/minya-manshiyet-zaafarana-copts-attacked-church-closed/27459/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holo is a good pick, and then sell it once it spikes for the token swap.

I've been having good luck playing the same game. I wanted to see what I could turn $15 dollar into. Since the start of the year I'm at $25, nothing too major. But you can do it man. Will be slow at first.

How about you don't invest in crypto, and actually keep your money

Well he could not invest it.. and just day trade around. Or he could just lose it. Shrug

thanks for this recommendation, I will look into it and do my due diligence, i wish you good luck and hopefully both of us will make it and this year will be my positive year!

Attached: 51651966_290248771667017_4745369834747854848_n.jpg (768x1032, 62K)

crypto is my only hope to make it.. i make around 1200 l.e/month here which is like $70 so im not really in situation to be slave forever :(

damn, where is this?

upper egypt

looks pretty nice, getting to live exclusively with members of your own race like that

OP you came in a year too late my friend
If you had asked this last year you would have made so much more, I think you will need to be patient and wait at least 1-2 years before yous start making good returns on crypto.

not really, im part of 6% minority here, while the rest of coptic ppl immigrated to US,Canada,Australia

guess ur right, but there must be some high risk coins perhaps gamble in that?

$70 a month?

chainlink

Attached: 1549946898150.jpg (2048x1784, 601K)

yeah thats like the average salary here, i work in cement shop anyways pic is related to where i work, i will try my luck later to immigrate or seek assylum, living conditions are fucked up here

Attached: 51885761_357400464987261_754657141528199168_n.jpg (768x1032, 86K)

>instead of investing your hard earned money you would rather gamble it on a shitcoin away
>instead of improving your and your countries situation you would rather "seek asylum"
The more shitskins immigrate to first world countries, the more those countries turn to shit. See any patterns here? I had some sympathy towards you until your last post.

Attached: olgakiev.jpg (720x720, 237K)

They have better chance of going to 1st world country and bring money back than stay there in poverty wage

You're a Copt? Then in the name of Christian solidarity let me help you. Listen to this guy and be patient.

Dominus vobiscum frater.

unfortunately i have to agree with you, but most of these "shitskins" are muslims. Anyways, pretty sure if u were in my place you would have the same intention, anyways its a very low chance of that happening, you need to be very lucky..

thanks a lot for the kind reply, may the lord be with you too, frater. I already bought and now waiting tight

Could start by picking up the trash.

>i will try my luck later to immigrate or seek assylum, living conditions are fucked up here

Stay in your shithole and make it better. How fucking dare you simply assume that the society my ancestors built for me is something you can simply step into and enjoy.

Stay the fuck out. Invest your money into some lowcap coins that haven't mooned yet, but GOOD LUCK cashing out in your conditions.

also

>muh religion

just convert you idiot, like it fucking matters which retarded dunecoon cult you follow

This. rubbish on the floor is everyones responsibility to clean up

no trash cans to put the trash in, + people here are human scums and will make it a garbage again.

trying my best, already did for 19 years and nothing good came out of it. I already invested in holo, will look into lowcap coins that arent scams after i hopefully cash out w/ profit, thanks for your reply user

gl user, we are all shitheads here, but i hope you make it.
if you get a better life, improve the conditions of your own country to make life better for those in your part of the world

Attached: 1525830104224.jpg (227x222, 18K)

hey man good luck to you. Your English is flawless and you're a Christian brother and if I could get you a visa into the USA I would.

Attached: img_0320.jpg (538x402, 102K)

You will lose what little money you have in crypto.

Don't treat it like a lottery ticket, invest in something actually worthwhile.

thanks good user, thats my motivation to strive forward. Wish you luck too, and honestly i am fortunate there are much people worse than me with worse living conditions..

That's great, us first world countries are tired of having our wealth brought back to these shitholes where it ends up in the pocket of the local warlords eventually.

just saying they have a better chance of improving their current country by doing that rather than what you are suggesting. keep working in a cemet shop

Can’t imagine the challenges living as a Copt among the saracens.

Regarding high risk, high reward coins look into DAG. If it’s not a scam, would have potential similar to eos or ada at a fraction of the current mc. It is an American coin so that limits many of the potential scam options for developers.

Could try ur luck at affliate marketing via Instagram (using clickbank as your affiliate program) . Make an account around a theme, steal pictures from tumblr, use GVP to buy likes and followers (0.40 cents will get you 1000 likes and $40~ will get your 10k followers). Given you only make $70 a month and there is more than 400million active daily users on Instagram I would say there is a better chance making money doing this than there is betting on shit coins.

thank you for your kind words, wish you luck too :)

everything is risky in now-adays market.

unfortunately your right, also the aid thats get sent is pocketed right into government pocket.

just last month this happened, en.wataninet.com/coptic-affairs-coptic-affairs/sectarian/minya-manshiyet-zaafarana-copts-attacked-church-closed/27459/

Thanks for this recommendation, was out of my radar and will look into it further.

Can we just take all the intelligent people out of these places, then nuke the remaining retards? I mean, there are too many people on Earth anyway, and too many brainlets because dumb asses keep breeding like fucking vermin.

quant, retard

like rabbits :( population has tripled in the span of last 50 years, mostly due to poverty and no birth control, they are not even aware of it.

thanks, I've heard about this before but doubt its reliable and probably too much work for nothing, but will give it a go in my free time, thank you again.

Creat a youtube series highlighting the humanitarian crisis you are in. Make your first video about cleaning up the trash, even putting it in a pile. Do a mission to another desolate area and never come back?

Holochain (HOT) is a good choice, but research Quant (QNT) too. I've been x2 my money off the two of them coins. Strong coin in bear market = even stronger when the bull comes.

Good luck user, I live in a shit place too but we'll make it.

This. I've been trading the dips and pumps and I'm up 30%.

use that hundred to buy drugs, then resell them at a mark up. slowly work your way up into being Egyptian drug lord and take back your streets with your new Egyptian mafia.

bsv ranjeet. Gl

kneepads and scope.

This blokes idea isn't bad, people love seeing how ppl in shit holes live. You could also ask for donations. "Day in the Life" type vlogging.

Actually good idea, stay tuned.

what happens when it works and user gets killed for his new wealth and popularity?

Why is biz so obsessed with kneepads? That implication is filthy and vile.

Give btc addy to donate, i feel pity for

Why don't you take some initiative and sweep that street up if that is your home faggot have some self respect

user, I'm favelanon and I would kindly ask you something: -Dont fool people desperate and in need.

The user made a game where he would pay me 0.5 ETH if anons posted GIB, its archived:
But he never paid me, since that post I was anxious and stressed thinking I would have some income, but until now nothing and I am really sad.

Dont play with the feelings of someone in need, the person get anxious, feel bad and even depressed sometimes because of that, isnt the same of mocking a normal user.
I will try that once I get some bucks, currently I have $0 and cant find any translation job.

OP, if I find something I will share with you.
Save my telegram @Favelanon

Attached: today.jpg (585x1040, 176K)

Just know crypto is a very risky business. If you're inexperienced you could easily lose that $100 so I only put in what you can afford to lose.

Tripfag as "christian slumanon", regularly inform us of life in the 3rd world and your trials and tribulations and become arch-nemesis of favelanon.

Who would win in a fight you favelanon or christian slumanon?

Of course "them" that would stay with 99.9% of profits and even sell the coffin and charge our family for our death.

seriously though, what part of egypt do you live in? I can try and give you some business ideas that you can start which will likely give you more than 70$ a month.

Crypto will be a waste of your time and money if you only have 70$ to invest, you need to invest in your skills and creating regular income first. Maybe invest your money in getting to europe if possible.

>Running away from your problems
Niggers.

Bro why don't you come to switzerland? There a lot of brazilians that i met here that come from the favelas, in Geneva 20% of the population speak portuguese. No idea what their immigration process was though.

You will have a quality of life so good here you can not even imagine it bro.

Look at NKN right now. LTO has government partnerships. ONT provides you with Passive income! You can sell ONG (like Neo's Gas)!

I'd also say put your money in Telcoin.

while other neets are trying to scam you out of your $100 which has no relevance even on their low-volume shitcoins, i'm thinking there's more fruitful win/win relationships to be made with an english-speaking user who makes only $70 a month and wants to improve his lot
no promises, but drop an email address

>All these darkies inviting their kind over to Europe
Fucking hell.

Attached: 1370361426983.gif (320x240, 493K)

solve after february 16

I unironically moved to europe from a shithole (though not african or middle eastern) country and in less than seven years I learned the language, got an education in STEM and got a job in my field. On top of that I invest in local companies, both established ones and start ups. Your ancestors would LOVE me tbqh.

Young brother and older mother.

Well if you want I can record some Brazilian/ [spoiler]favela and other touristical places[/spoiler]São Paulo etc for you.

Hit me on telegram @favelanon

what the fuck are you talking about, this time last year was even WORSE to invest in, haven't you noticed that almost entire 2018 was a full on bear market?
Right now is actually a GOOD time, or lets say a BETTER time to invest than last year this time around.

What about them? We have phones and western union.

>LTO

LTO is the best project vs marketcap right now. Stealing at these prices. Got to buy on idex though.

you are going to die