This nerdy trash will never replace the dollar

been a whole week n still cant figure out how to put an alt coin on a cold wallet how the fuck will regular people ever use this faggot currency n google dont help their search function is broken how do u gay nerds even figure this jargon out

Attached: qyesi2teyvnz.jpg (719x1110, 93K)

bunch of faggot nerds

buy mobius, sir

Nice bait brah

already have t mobile
stfu

>I'm such an idiot I'm going to publicly state how much of an idiot I am

dollar4evar llolololololl

shut up dumb weak faggot it took me 1 hour to read mediums on idex and erc20 storage, i rape your motherbitch

no one wants to learn u fag nerds jargon and meme slang we got lives speak english
come to dynamix mma gym cali beta

OP unironically has a point

retards weren't meant to have money. u mad faggot?

>People couldn't fucking figure out Lan IP addresses to play games against each other and had to have that one friend set up the network every time
>Chad is now playing fortnight and COD with his bros every night

Gay nerds always find a way to make shit normie friendly. Jesus we live in a era were OP can make posts on the internet.

This is a great point.

"we live in an era where op can make posts on the internet'
na i had to google how to reply on this gay site too. click on the numbers how fuckin stupid and non ergonomic

>retards weren't meant to have money. u mad faggot?
tell ur girl dm my insta for the new number

OP please don’t shoot up any schools

Why are you so small? Is it just your genetics, or did you buy that shitty Chink knockoff tren again?

STFU you flat chested faggot

ahahahaha post ur pics disgusting nerds

Attached: unnamed.jpg (829x900, 109K)

>Dear pen pal dated 1994
>It's been a whole month and I still can't figure out how to send an email, how are regular people ever use this fucking shit called internet? Dumbass dotcom companies I'm selling everything!

I can't tell if this is excellent bait or if this dude is actually a spaz. Gonna go with the latter.

anyone can send an email
cope and call the truth 'bait'

>na i had to google how to reply on this gay site too. click on the numbers how fuckin stupid and non ergonomic
BAHAHAHHAHAH
oh wait you're serious?
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Why is everybody so mean to each other here? Arnet we all frens?

you wont make good friends here, everyones a sociopath and its not even funny

I did 3 frens already, one is francebro and others are frens.
We send nudes and the girls we bang to each other, we make plans together
Its possible to find frens, fren.

gr8 b8 thread m8. Jow Forums hasn't been this entertaining in months.

Attached: ahem.png (1210x1000, 221K)

Try nimiq. its created for non tech savvy people and will ignite the next bull run with its ease of use.

Attached: nim info.png (1000x5374, 700K)

>quotes properly
3/10 bait thread got a giggle out of me

tribiulous

>"I'm not the retard, it's the easiest shit that is hard...."

OP is 100% right on the money, accessibility is a big reason crypto has hit a wall. I'm guessing he's trolling with the pics and phrasing but anyone who can't see the real problem being pointed out here and instead jumps on the bait, trash talking OP etc., is acting more foolish than OP by far. We should be having a legit discussion about accessibility but all you guys want to do is shitpost.

This seems like a start. They do exaggerate their merits though. For one thing every feature being in the browser is misleading as you need to download software to mine properly. You can mine in the browser but that puts you at a disadvantage so noone will do it. There's a download link literally called "Mine Faster" so it's not like they're trying to hide it once you visit the site.

Any way, if crypto is to go anywhere then unification of all the different features is strongly required. One account, one password, one website or "app". This is the complete list of things you should have to deal with to use crypto-currency.

If we had one world-crypto-currency people would accept having to install one or two programs on their computers and maybe have two accounts rather than one or whatever. But crypto is a sea of different coins and wallets and having to jump through hoops for each one is simply unacceptable so normies will not do it. Normies are where the money is at. Normie adoption is how you give crypto real value.

Nimiq will do that, they will have a new website later this year and after that they will allow you to convert instantly your cryptobucks in fiatbucks.
Pic related is them and Reto Trinkler, the guy behind Melon and who is making a DEX and is board member of Polkadot.
I'm nowhere near all in this coin but I think it's among the ones which could allow to have something easy to use and at the same time decently decentralized.

In any case there is so much to improve:
>having better address system (claiming names on the chain)
>having better private key system (easy way to secure it)
>having a recovery system (multisig)
>rebalancing your wallet between fiat/crypto in one click (embedded DEX in wallet)

Everyone is focusing on scalability but even if this was magically fixed tomorrow crypto are still garbage for daily use, the good thing is that traditional fiat system is garbage too when it comes online purchases (unless you buy everything on one website like Amazon where they already have all your infos).

Attached: Nimiq.png (546x756, 364K)

won't be a problem given that the average person has 20 IQ points on you.

Phaggot