/entg/ - Entrepreneurship General

seems like /entg/ has been missed , but you fags better bump edition
Please check previous threads for inspiration.
Ask any questions and hopefully an user can help.
Be polite but tough love is welcome.
Tripfag if you are frequent or want to, or don't it's up to you.

In this thread, I'm going to compile the best income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options

Little to no Investment($100-$1k), very hands on
>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide: kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buy bot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

If you have any comprehensive guides. Post them and we'll add them here.

Feel free to add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Previous thread: to far back

Discord
[ ] discord.gg4usKUGn

Biz Dropbox
dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0

somebody made a new op template but i didnt save it. so back to the OG

Attached: pepebuilding.jpg (957x621, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ErSbKkXPiyApzcYBKYmYtCtRtQcbGFn58xiMuAA6DBU/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/aEak2gwJ
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a
redfin.com/CA/Dove-Canyon/18-Field-Pt-92679/home/5062890
youtube.com/watch?v=2X8ATyJK5Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Havent seen one of these threads in a while

FUCK YES

PUSH BACK THE FUCKING CRYPTO

Attached: 1533176780021.png (1300x1083, 126K)

Total loser with multimillionaire father who offered to bankroll any business idea I want but I have no idea, monitoring

Bumping with images from /entg/ threads from an eternity ago.

Attached: entg.png (1323x587, 85K)

>Previous thread: to far back
Holy shit, I actually spent HOURS finding this shis. LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE
Previous /entg/ thread:

BEST THREAD. I'm doing fiction e-books. The only real problem that I'm having is the marketing.

Have you tried appealing to a medium catered to a different audience? I mean, like turning your piece into a short clip or a comic? I think I've seen that happen in draw-threads.

>Have you tried appealing to a medium catered to a different audience? I mean, like turning your piece into a short clip or a comic?
Well, I'm doing fantasy now, so I'm wondering if I should do frequent genre switches.

bump cuz i want to see more of this on Jow Forums

>I mean, like turning your piece into a short clip or a comic?
Comics are a good idea. A film clip would be WAY too expensive for the scenes that I come up with.

Neat

what kind of ROI are we talking with vending machines/ATMS?

>Class action lawsuits
Can I really make money off this or is it just a meme?
Where can I sign up for them?

On another note:
>Selling blood plasma
A great but not exactly wholly passive way to make some spare bux a month.

Many plasma harvesting centers will tell you that you can make $300-$400 a month, but this is bullshit unless you are a hobo with nothing else to do and you don't drink ever
Most often how it goes is they will give you $30 for the first donation of the week, then $70 for the second, to encourage more donation
You can't do it if you've smoked weed in the past month, they can tell, or if you've drunk alcohol in the past 24 hours

Best way to do it therefore is to go during the week one day, then wait one day and go again, easy $100 for like 4 hours total of sitting on your phone beside your friendly neighborhood homeless and negro population

Attached: 1521431820743.jpg (657x527, 37K)

Want me to call out some drawfags for you?

>Want me to call out some drawfags for you?
Do it, you glorious bastard!

>Can I really make money off this or is it just a meme?
Not really. I remember that I made $2 off of one once, but that's about it.

Any Amazon Affiliate fags in here?

How to rank a SEO website these days? Seems like PBN's don't work anymore and backlink spammers get deindexed immediately.

HAHAHA Holy fucking shit man I got it, can I have a dummy e-mail.

>HAHAHA Holy fucking shit man I got it, can I have a dummy e-mail.
You can't post them here? Other people might need some artfags.

>Any Amazon Affiliate fags in here?
I do that, too. Traffic is a lot more important than SEO, so get out on social media!

>HAHAHA Holy fucking shit man I got it, can I have a dummy e-mail.
On the other hand, I'll work on a dummy if you got some good intel.

/aco/ comissions thread & spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ErSbKkXPiyApzcYBKYmYtCtRtQcbGFn58xiMuAA6DBU/edit?usp=sharing

also:
Here:

Attached: acobiz.png (553x237, 13K)

This one in particular.

Looking into it now.

>if you got some good intel.

Drawing and Panting ebooks (23 gb) 757 files
>
Jow Forums artists toolbox
pastebin.com/aEak2gwJ
/aco/ drawing things
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

Attached: aBwEOYN_700b.jpg (700x3245, 288K)

Anyone of you guys need more help? I can spare about 3 more hours doing FREE fucking leg work just to see you make progress today.

>Anyone of you guys need more help? I can spare about 3 more hours doing FREE fucking leg work just to see you make progress today.
I'm wondering if free e-books or a blog does more to get one's name out there.

I heard about it, but I have a problem with giving away paid content.

I don't know about e-books, but there was an user a year ago talking about blogs. I saved it.

Attached: answer.png (1323x957, 164K)

Shit. I don't really care for sports.

It is pretty passive though, to be left for 6 months.
(Holy shit, /entg/ really is dead.)

Bump
Can't post until the evening.

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

shitcoins are always more popular.

hahah nice work bro

facebook ads are the answers.

go to an atm machine and see the fees they charge you

does amazon still delete your account if you don't bring in sales in the first months?

their a very detailed guide in OP

Jow Forums is kinda of dead

Attached: readytogethurt.png (620x665, 526K)

Would you like to do an experiment with me? I would like to test the feasibility of cross-board collaboration. If we are successful, I won't take any cut in anything, just the knowledge that something like this is possible between anonymous entities is enough.

>Jow Forums is kinda of dead

It's sad to admit but everybody is gone.

all the good honest hard working people

Attached: wojack_blured.jpg (586x524, 42K)

>(Holy shit, /entg/ really is dead.)
i hate to be a debbie downer but this is a pretty shitty thread and you're unlikely to make much money doing any of this stuff. for example even the careless garbage site ebay is cracking down on the dropshipping cancer.

also it seems you're not doing e-commerce (the type where you have items in stock and ship them out to customers) but let me tell you it's hard to get even $1000 of revenue a month in a small country, and virtually all products have a limited life cycle (think fidget spinners but slower typically), like scrapbooking supplies were a thing last year, now that market is saturated and people aren't as interested any more and sellers are clearing them out and discontinuing them, and beads and related jewelry crafting supplies used to be far more profitable than it is now, some sellers sell hundreds of bags of beads a month but do you know how much they sell for, around 1 to 2 dollars each, there is not much profit in it, where are you going to keep finding appealing new products that you can get cheaply and sell for a tidy profit, it's a pipe dream if you don't have a brand and can create your own products or get distribution deals

How much does it cost to advertise on Jow Forums's 404 page?

Attached: 1549803876724.jpg (682x1024, 102K)

how can we make it better

ecom is for sure staurated

email Jow Forums

Attached: happy pepe.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Yes,

BUMP

>Best way to do it therefore is to go during the week one day, then wait one day and go again
How much blood do they take out of you in one go? the standard 450ml?
a male weighing 160lbs has avg 5L of blood, 900ml is 18% of the total volume of blood drained and that is more than enough to keep you dizzy for a good week
Trying to get wasted after the second harvest would also increase your chances of alcohol poisoning
Remember user, your health is always worth more than money

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FRENS

Anyone has some advice in branding strategy? I am about to start a wine business as a wine negociant (french word to say one who buys wine and bottle it with his label) but i am struggling really hard to find a logo and to build a brand. Help

So I started to make a decent amount of money through ebay. I really like buying and selling stuff. What are you guys like to sell the most? Whats your most liquid product? Nintendo games are my fastest selling product but I feel like I'm selling too low despite overcharging every time.

>I've contemplated the meaning of existence for an eternity
>I've finally discovered the answer
*ATTACKS YOUR PARTY*

When I focused more on SEO back in the day I'd really try to find places I could slide in backlinks instead of looking for networks to buy from. I always had a hunch that Google would find out and I always felt a conflict of interest in that my links are getting shared on pages with other people and the person that built the sites is probably cutting corners every way possible to maintain rank.

I think you really just have to focus on quality content and interlinking properly on your website to keep people hooked. If they really like your stuff they'll share links with others naturally which is more backlinks for you and potential traffic.

If you can't make a rough draft of a conceptualization of your brand / vision then you may not be in the right market for yourself. This is the case where 'passion' comes into play because you need to find that burning feeling inside of you that convinces you everyday to work on your brand. What will make you different, special, better etc. etc. - that's for you to really figure out.

Gradually creep your price up if that's the case. On the other hand, if you have a ton of inventory (think 200+ listings or so) then you should probably enjoy turning your inventory over quickly for returns.

Have you considered the lifetime value of your customers? Do you do anything to keep them hooked so that they may come back to your store later?

You could raise your prices up so that it may be 'expensive' if you bought one game (by a few bucks or so) but run promos where you give like 20% off if they purchase two or more. That way you're saving on shipping easily, because you can probably fit those games into the same bubble mailer together but now you're slinging deals to people, moving over potentially more inventory, and creating a positive feedback loop for your customers to return to.

I love seeing a returning customer, it's the best feeling in the world when they go to YOU for what they like because they've had a good experience in the past and trust your way of doing business.

Finally, hot take, but I love free returns. I do not want to fucking haggle with people because they secretly have buyer's remorse. Just take the label (usually return shipping is cheap if you use their automated system) and get the item back safe and sound asap.

Returns are always apart of the business, some people will forever whine about crappy customers but those are successful grin when they see a 'negative' as an opportunity.

Yes, that's true
I'm not sure how much exactly they take out, but it depends on your weight and how much they can extract
It's good to have a time off after donating, which is why I go every other week, often on Monday and then Wednesday, so I can get schwasted on Friday or Saturday if I feel like it

I don't know if people buying on ebay care about who the seller is. I can't remember a single sellers name I've bought from. Maybe I'll open an online shop though

They all don't seem to bright so I can see this working

Plasma donation takes ALL your blood out, strips the plasma, and puts it back in you. Learn to Google.

WTF. What if they fuck it up mid process?

And that's an opportunity for you to expand on. It's a big problem that many seem to ignore.

I wouldn't spend my whole day trying to crack the code behind that, but if even 5% of your customers become repeat buyers that is significant in the long run.

---

Also why are there so many people in an entrepreneurship thread talking about plasma donations.... these threads always dissolve into beer money tier discussions.

>why are there so many people in an entrepreneurship thread talking about plasma donations
Because there's two types of people in this world: talkers and do'ers, and this thread is ground zero for talking about doing.

bump

bump

I would really like to add a new product to my inventory besides reselling video games and related stuff. What should I look deeper into? I don't really want to sell big/ hard to store stuff like tvs though.

Sex toys. Not even joking

Get back to milking your plasma

You need a van, go in a crowded place, receive the blood and sell to hospital. In my country i could make 70€ x liter (almost 80$)

I am happy to learn of this.

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x317, 25K)

>dropshipping cancer
It's all being pushed by youtubers selling courses on this shit imo. Even the Amazon meme is pushed so hard. There is still so much money to be made if you're creative. The problem is if you share it, some snake oil extrovert will tell the masses through their course. I currently have a amazing thing going but I wont share it because of that, and that's the issue if you rely on others to provide you with good methods, you're running with the crowd. When the current trend dies you have to hope to the next and then the next.

Look at Tanner J Fox. He sells some shit course for like what, 500? Claims me made 7 figures last year (see video, I haven't watched it), and maybe he did from his course but no way from Amazon. He implies recently that he owns his Lamborghini SV, when he previously stated he leased it. Obviously a lease cost a lot on those. His dad is rich as fuck and bankrolled him, he made a bit off Amazon. Redid a tutorial he found on a marketing forum of how to sell on Amazon and sells a course pretending he's a millionaire on Youtube to suckers. If these are the people you're following and getting advice from, you'll never make it in my opinion. The info they provide is so basic.

His parents home
redfin.com/CA/Dove-Canyon/18-Field-Pt-92679/home/5062890

youtube.com/watch?v=2X8ATyJK5Sg

Attached: tanner j fox dad.png (1283x933, 342K)

>Crusty old man living off his parents success
N-nani?

Bought my first duplex, currently living downstairs and just got the upstairs ready to rent after a month of work. Have listed it for a week now... wew lads this landlord stuff is weird. Have had some showings but no commitments thus far, a lot of flaky people, and one veteran with PTSD and an armed robbery on his record offering to pay 4 months in advance to live there, which I had to turn down for obvious reasons. Really need someone normal to just apply and take it

I need help getting traffic to my shoppify store. Think you can be of any help?

I have 100k how do i make it work for me without me having to do any work?

Check op faggot

You genuinely have to make a good website now to rank.

FUCK AMAZON
FUCK BEZOS
AND FUCK JANNIES

Did a 200pcs giveaway to rank on the first page and as soon as I got there amazon decided to transfer my products to another fc. Im now looking for fulfillment center in europe for my small shopify store. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Attached: 865AF537-D45B-47F0-B06B-F3DE0059DD4F.jpg (253x199, 12K)

legit fat but would still give it a shot

what do you guys think about parcl? Anybody using it?

Bump