Is Tom Brady in the blockchain?

Is Tom Brady in the blockchain?

Attached: tom-brady-1-3.jpg (800x450, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG3cb2kgwC0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/
abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618
thedailybeast.com/ban-the-ritual-that-can-kill-jewish-newborns
cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All life is in the ADN blockchain, currently being mined

Nah hes kissing his dad atm.

Attached: Brady-dad.jpg (469x367, 41K)

he can be if you put him there.

System quarterback babby, just a pawn in Belichick's 4D chess. Any QB in the NFL could fill his role.

Do Americans actually have a problem with males of the same family kissing each other on the lips? Have you been pozzed by homo's so much that you think any display of affection between men are gay?

I live in pittsburgh and the patriots are our rivals and the biggest gripe people have with the best quarterback ever is that he kissed his kid on the lips because he loves him

WTF really? The most damaging thing homosexuality probably did was destroy camaraderie and non-sexual displays of affection between men.

it's not gay at all it's a peck on the lips
this guy is the hardest working football player and loves his family
people are damaged in local bars and that's what they hate, he has a loving family and is successful

See the problem here is that this isn't an expression of familial love. Tom Brady is a literal deviant.

Weird.

I don't know much about American football players but the picture is him and his dad is it not?

Doesnt matter its gay

Stfu u fucking faggot, if you’ve seen all the vids and pics of him kissing his kids you would know that it’s fucking weird. I don’t care what anyone says it is not normal

This is weird as fuck. People kiss their kids on the lips. Are you non-white? Are you a pedophile projecting?

youtube.com/watch?v=qG3cb2kgwC0
the 2nd kiss in this video is edited for sure

I will admit him calling his son back for a second kiss was a bit weird.

yeah honestly I didn't know about this video until I googled it so some people in this thread might have a point

I feel conflicted here. In my country family members and very close friends great with kisses all the time and its nothing weird. I was vehemently defending it and now he calls his son back for a second longer kiss that seems kinda weird.

Where are you from? I don’t believe that close friends kiss on the lips. Cheeks sure, lips no.

no he is blockchain middleware

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1212x1556, 314K)

I mean short peck on the lips was ok until I grew out of it at around 10 years old
I don't think there's anything wrong with it but tom brady might have taken it too far

He doesn’t peck, he tongue kisses

Attached: 912DF75D-0218-4C7F-841B-E31C65A6D571.jpg (714x1024, 94K)

Attached: 839F9E74-84BA-49ED-957B-C20FCA222408.jpg (625x352, 48K)

this is totally different that rabbi giving babies herpes
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/
abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618
thedailybeast.com/ban-the-ritual-that-can-kill-jewish-newborns
cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html

Its an old Boere thing. I think we developed it during the wars when we could have died at any moment and it just kinda stuck. I was looking for an article too explain it but doesn't seem to be on the internet lol.

It works like this for men
>Family members of the opposite sex = ok
>Grandpa and father, not other males = ok
>Married woman who is a close friend = ok
>Good friends that are male or brother = not ok except if they are dying or other serious health issue

For woman it works basically the same, except they kiss woman and men.

Its just pecks on the lips. Lingering kisses are extremely unacceptable, kissing for any other reason than greeting is even more unacceptable. Like a guy kissing a girl twice as a greeting like in the Brady youtube video.
Occasions for kissing.
>Birthdays
>The first time you see someone after New years
>Family gatherings
>Christmas
>Before something dangerous like an operation or traveling long distance

Oh and when somebody accomplishes something big, like getting a degree or having a baby etc.

Your third world shithole of a country seems retarded

We weren't always a thrid world shithole until you guys put sanctions on us to let niggers be in charge.

wtf is wrong with white people?