What happened to white girls?

I grew up in white community and am 32, saw a ton of asses and no bitches ever had big booties that could support a thong.
>now this
what happened and how can I profit?

Attached: 69809079-C2C5-460D-A66F-A38B7BBC8B41.jpg (700x897, 77K)

ah yes, its only when tyrone enter the picture, these girls have been working hard.

Kill yourself kike

Buy lulu lemon stock

The hormones in the milk wasn't a meme. Also, some wh*te girls wear fake butts.

Blame Starting Strength’s squat meme

I’ve been thinking it’s hormones in the milk but girls in the 90’s drank more milk then these bitches.
Guess it could be their workout habits

>tfw saw first ass in bathingsuit thong thong when 28 and was on 19 yr

I guess our bitches rocked terrible whale tails

Attached: C5CA081B-E745-42D1-966B-41D771B12D8E.jpg (220x380, 29K)

Not hormones. This is due to popularity of more thorough exercise regimen among women lately. Used to be, women would do strictly cardio. They also mistakening thought large ass was bad. Internet changed the zeitgeist. And no it's not just dindu rap inspired. I never cared for flat 80's ass and am happy women are willing to get some muscle tone now.

Attached: 1547078747766.jpg (1366x768, 161K)

This pose gives an illusion
Beside the fact that these leggings draws your ass
Finally, whoever came up with the idea of those leggings/yoga pants should get an award, it’s a beautiful thing unless you have a teenage daughter then you’re ducked

Lol this. Most of the time those yoga pants are an illusion.

Basically this. Arching back + Yoga pants + Photoshop + Some exercise and you got a splendid looking brapper like in OPs photo.

Know what's gonna be great? When Israel opens it's borders to the diversity of Africa. Can't wait to see all those Jewish princesses getting stretch by the BBC. Happening soon now the Democrats & the Left are woke on the JQ.

I'm a neet and go to the gym during the day
thots strictly work their asses for 1+ hours and then leave

Blue Horseshoe says: white girls are infinitely more intimidated by black women than white men are by black men. Big ass and yoga pants are a result of the threat of sexy ass black women taking their men.

This is what happens when Beyonce is the hottest woman, Serena the most athletic, and Kim K the most googled.

no one wears fake butts you permavirgin

Invest in establishments providing waxing services. Contrary to popular belief women do get hair back there and as asses get bigger it becomes less practical to get inbetween the buttocks with a razor or similar instruments.

Attached: igotchu.jpg (236x236, 8K)

>fake butt wearing roast

implants are getting common tho

It's because of the BBCfication of society. BBCs are the new alpha males. They do manly things white boyd only want to play videogames and smoke weed all day.

Attached: 1549882076519.jpg (300x169, 6K)

Pic related happened, ass is just another thing to sell to women (who by far out-buy men for consumer goods). And that's a good thing! (srsly tho)

Attached: 1533635467813.png (1876x4500, 704K)

part 2

Attached: 1530677423028.png (1328x2700, 344K)

part 3

Attached: 1536788816569.png (1366x767, 317K)

because black guys are the only ones who have sex with women nowadays. they kill themselves in the gym to attract black dick.

damn these post are so cringe and shouldn't be on Jow Forums

if i was a jannie, I'd delete these post and ban the poster for a YEAR.

no wonder fuck jannies

you're not thinking with your brain. the jews who push bestiality on you don't care if you do the same to them, because their women aren't as beautiful. look at what any powerful kike does, he gets himself a blondie or some asian pussy if he's too beta despite his money
you will anger israelites, who are actually more patriotic and conservatives... but have little to do with the cosmopolitan jews, save that israelites will use globalists to benefit israel and globalists will use israel to benefit themselves

they want to get blacked and have to work on their asses

Attached: bl.jpg (768x960, 252K)

Israel already let in diversity from Africa in the form of ethiopian jews, and less brown jews from all over north Africa. They're not bad people. I can't really understand why America has such a trouble keeping their negros in line, quite pathetic desu.

Israel literally got caught sterilizing the Ethiopian Jews. They regularly treat them as second class citizens ala Jim Crow USA.

-t college room-mate was Israeli.

This. Women used to just try to be as skinny as possible and that was supposedly attractive. Now with instagram thots everywhere they have to be fit, which is much better. They switched from lettuce and treadmill to protein and squats.

this but unironically

While I don't necessarily agree with the methods, or even know what they were to the full extent, Israeli ethiopians turned out to be decent folk (compared to the rest of middle eastern/north african jews at least), and african americans are still subhumans who are a net loss to society, by all measures. Or you could listen to your kike leftie roommate and scream muh oppression, and literally nowhere are they treated as 2nd class citizen btw.

Estrogen makes women growth big ass. Pregnenolone and progesterone make big breasts. If you like big ass you are a estrogen ladden phaggot.

He's right though. Only when black culture completely (not just rap music) started to basically take over the mainstream did you see white women bringing out these asses. Rap has been around since the 80s and women wore baggy jeans in the 90s.But in the last 10 years or so, black ghetto culture is EVERYWHERE.

they start so young too

Attached: blacked5.jpg (768x1024, 242K)

It's literally just that wearing yoga pants to show off your entire ass has become fashionable. Is that a nigger culture thing? Are uggs, and starbucks black culture too?

Based and Ray Peat pilled