I just bought 1.0 Ethereum tokens and I have no idea what i'm doing

I just bought 1.0 Ethereum tokens and I have no idea what i'm doing

Attached: bubbles.gif (284x200, 483K)

Seriously what do i do how do I put it into a cold wallet or print it out.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 1.29.04 AM.png (1142x68, 17K)

not going to make it

how much to make it?

>buying crypto and having no clue what it is, what it does, and no clue how the market works
Ah, the Jow Forums way

If you don't know what to print out, then just print out every number sequence related to your purchase. The wallet you put the papers in doesn't have to be very cold. Leave it in the fridge.

MyEtherWallet.com, you can even download the site and run it offline to print if you're spooked, but you should figure out how to use IDEX and trade it for UFR right now

Should I buy Binance coins?
Is ethereum best thing to hold?

can i put coins other than bitcoin and ethereum in a cold wallet?
Why do people say not to hold on an exchange?

Go to etheroll

Binance is good yes, a ballsier Binance is Kucoin
Eth is good to hold though
The future is in your grasp user

Attached: simulation.jpg (1966x2302, 2.58M)

Do you need some market education?

I’d be happy to help a newfag as I was once you

you can only use Eth or ERC20 tokens in a MyEtherWallet that is why it is called that. i forget where a good online bitcoin coldwallet generator is but there are a lot of wallets you can dl.

Keeping them off exchanges is good because the exchanges can fail for many reasons.

This
or Ethorse
or FOMO3D maybe

Attached: 1536415082113.jpg (271x509, 31K)

Are there any actual coins that make sense to hold? I want stuff that you can do stuff with and actually like use or have purpose like
Etheroll for example (pretty cool btw)
Projects that have a real shot at getting their coins INVOLVED in the operation/functionality of their projects.

Dude youre going to get scammed if you go into fomo3d or ethroll don’t do it

I am actually financially literate, I just never considered buying until Binance allowed credit cards and I already had some crypto that a friend set me up with (very little and it isn't worth much now) and so I decided to make use of it.

Dude youre going to get scammed if you go into fomo3d or ethroll don’t do it

What’s you’re email I can help you with some basics and fundamentals

What is Fomo3d

At least 500 ETH. Get it while cheap.

yeah do powh3d instead

Basically a huge fucking Ponzi scheme

UFR is a dapp for monetizing seeding of torrent files, its what all this BTT bullshit is about except thier dapp is LIVE NOW. You use them to decrypt the torrents after download. Binance and Kucoin are good because you get dividends and they have token burns. Bitcoin/Litecoin types will function as money itself if they maintain the course, so that is purpose really.

Attached: 1275355439908.jpg (360x320, 28K)

I already tried to purchase 100 and Binance wouldn't allow me (it was on their end my card works).
There is no real way to purchase crypto in large quantities without reaching out to the exchanges right?

Does it work?

fomo3d is denerate as fuck lmao but it is an interesting exercise in trying your luck against human behavior. what was the place where you could futures trade on one of these ponzi games?

from what i understand its a dapp that people toss money into to generate dividends from others tossing money into it but if nobody resets a timer then the last person to do so gets the whole pot of thrown in money

Attached: 1387825369251.gif (200x183, 428K)

Bear with me i'm reading through the instructions. Keys allow people to run a timer and 24 hours later are awarded the pot. If someone else buys keys they prevent this, and they run their own timers?

No don’t touch anything that reeks of ponzi with a 10ft pole

Don’t fucking dude it’s a scam you will never get a your money back, let alone a ROI

We're past the point of no return here i've just spent money on crypto...

i just noticed my id of dubs and green
we're gonna make it op

Attached: 1387685554388.gif (160x120, 80K)

look user,
just give me your email or disc or something i dont want you falling victim to the scams

most of the id's here are green now that you mention it

fomo3d is not a recommended first experiment but you gotta live the chances of life i guess

Attached: Setzer.jpg (170x170, 7K)

Attached: moneyscam.jpg (550x514, 50K)

This whole space looks like a lot of fun. I've heard about projects like FunFair on Bloomberg and i was always skeptical but honestly it's pretty remarkable to see that the whole smartcontracts thing is functional to the point people in their basements are creating them.

I mean say what you will about the intention of those projects that are scamming people, they are very well made.

So use etheroll? Or binance?

Going back to the original point of the post, I need to figure out what to do with the ethereum once i've purchased it.
I'm not necessarily attached to the 1 ethereum but i'm trying to do a dryrun in case I buy more etc...

if youre looking for small but consistent returns, stick with eth

but for mad fucking gains in look into what Jow Forums is shilling. Don't buy CHX, QNT or LTO. DYOR

yep Fun is another good one, but a long term hold. They're going to corner the legal gambling side, especially with any success of BAT.

It is an apeshit frenzy man, its like 80s wallstreet and a revolution and shadowrun at the same time with dark overtones of 2001 a space oddessy. im not trying to send you scams im trying to send you to the wildest most interesting reaches since a non-annoying newfag is a nice phenomenon.

The 'pyramid scheme' games all explain openly what they do, its like an insane lottery with game theory involved. Ethorse is different its like horse race style betting on price predictions

Attached: bubs.jpg (500x636, 74K)

Bull run q2 check em

If you want to leave it on Binance so it is easily tradable Binance is pretty safe in the exchange spectrum. Familiarize yourself with how Decentralized Exchanges function, they are exchanges which are dapps. Potential ways to store it there. You could also use Metamask which is a plugin for browsers to store cryptos and integrate with dapps

Attached: 0.34.jpg (720x720, 50K)

>bought crypto
>no idea what he's doing
Thats implied sir.

Attached: 1547249187248.jpg (600x554, 56K)

how is it a scam you mongo, if it works just as described...

buy $SENT isntead, at least it will moon

based
forget fomo3d and buy snailthrone, get in before the crowds not after

DECENT

Hodl that Ether as your main stack, you'll learn how to have strong hands, and go pick up some smaller coins to learn trading. Don't ever touch that main stack