Lol

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-024030_Twitter.jpg (1080x1164, 361K)

The man is a genius. Read his blog. Data world is coming...

He lurks here
FTIFF

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-062814.jpg (1080x1920, 526K)

You can smell the alcohol through the picture

Doesn’t surprise me. This fucker is all we seem to talk about now. I do not trust this guy. Everything he does reminds me of a Chinese scam.

You shills realise the "currency" he's paying you with is worth nothing, right? I hope for your sakes you are market dumping it as soon as you get it.

The unthinking masses supporting him must come majorly from pol. the have the same mental model of operation.

If he's really satoshi why doesn't he log into his account on the bitcoin form. BTFO.

Interesting to know what you're being paid in

This. People saying he's not Satoshi because of how he writes on twitter, has never read his blog.

I knew a milf who only fucked Craig. It was her hobby and she was open about it. She told me that it felt wonderful being able to provide romantic love and intimacy for people who struggled so hard to understand the world. The way she described it was like being fucked by an animal, since they operate on instinct when it comes to sex. Craig is a chronic masturbators and and desensitized to sustained contact, so retards like him fuck hard, long and are very selfish. She enjoyed seducing him, and the way he reacted when she let on that she was serious and wanted him to mount her. She told me that she never used condoms when she was fucking retards, not because she liked them, but because it was degrading and thrilling for such terribly mishaphen people to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years. Think about that. Think about how much sex with retards she had to have been having to get knocked up woth downie spawn 15 times. She was hot as fuck even at 40 but after knowing that possibly a hundred or more 'tards had their way with her over the years, I couldnt bring myself to try and seduce her. She seemed really into me though, and I'm not really sure why.

I dont think he needs to be paid in anything to not wanting to read about an alcoholic loser everyday

kek

>to not wanting
Yessir the needful, to do it

> I think he’s smart
> Satoshi was smart
> Craig is Satoshi
Sorry but I just can’t get behind him. There’s just something about him that makes me not trust him at all.

this is the most entertaining shit here since the fork of bcash

Attached: craeigwroit.gif (900x900, 138K)

Whatever english is gay. Hurensohn

Hahaha!
The fuck
He is trying very hard to be subtle about it but still wanting to come off mysterious. Not to mention his poor writing, etc etc
Hahahhahah

Stiff and tulippilled

He is a rude, arrogant pric, but don't let that get in the way of the obvious. Start listening to what he says and writes, without the he's-a-dick filter most people interpret him through. You're here to make money right? Then you need to do the needed

>Then you need to do the needed
How's the weather over there in Ahmedabad?

Top kek

Bottom kek

lel

Based satoshi. STIFF

Should we make CrimeCoin guys?

Think he'll 51% attack us?

Lol I'm Satoshi trust me bro
>Why don't you sign a transaction with the genesis wallet
Fuck you I'm rich your stupid everyone but me is a scammer!!!!

can't find this shit
stop editing Satoshi's posts please