QNT winners, how much LTO?

I made a fat stack from QNT, and I know a lot of you boys are also piling into LTO for the long term.

How much shall I get, assuming I have 1000 ETH worth of QNT, say.

I have 200,000 LTO currently. What's the best plan?

Attached: LTO.jpg (269x99, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ltonode.com/supply/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was in both QNT and CHX and let me tell you something; a lot of people buying LTO because they missed QNT and CHX and are desperately/naively looking for another wave to ride.

Let me make something clear. CHX and QNT both had their "initial dump" were the flippers sold, crashed the price, bottomed out for a few months, before we bought it.

That was not the case with LTO. You should NOT buy LTO long-term because in 6 months, all the ico investors will dump their initial coins on you once the troll bridge is negligible. Remember right now if they decide to sell, with the 35% burn, market cap is still 18-20million even more.

Ask your self these things. Again I'm an old QNT/CHX investor. Do not invest because of motions or feelings of "wanting a lambo!".

Even if this happens it'll pump to the top 100. Look what happened to QNT once it cracked the top CMC listings.

You are not understanding that this coin has not had its initial dump like every, single, fucking, other project. Why? The 6-month initial troll bridge is in place. This is why you can't compare this one to anything else. If this was a 2m project AFTER initial dump, I would have invested a lot. But troll bridge is literally trolling you guys but you seem to ignore it. DO NOT hold this long term because you will be dumped on. This is after 3 years of experience.

Also remember QNT doesn't post memes and minions on their twitter. Look at CHX and the level of their professionalism. Look at their twitter and see. CHX is writing articles every day to inform the community and LTO is posting memes. When asked CHX said "I will NOT comment on any exchanges" vs. these guys shilling exchanges.

Wake up. Just because QNT and CHX were successful doesn't mean all will. I said the same about FLO and RTE and look what happened. LTO is like FLO and RTE, NOT like CHX or QNT.

Good luck!

>CHX and QNT both had their "initial dump" were the flippers sold, crashed the price, bottomed out for a few months, before we bought it.

When did you buy QNT, after the "crash" to 0.01? I was in 10x lower than that, lol, when volume was 8ETH per day on IDEX.

LTO has the supply FUD but it is still clearly a chosen coin. QNT will keep moving but now a 50% rise is a big deal, while LTO can double and double and double.

What the fuck is a troll bridge?

LTO has both ERC-20 and mainnet tokens. If you want to trade mainnet for ERC-20 (say, in order to sell them) you pay a 40% fee in the transfer.

It's a sort of soft lockup for mainnet holders.

fucking rich faggot, 200,000 is enough to make it

LTO is 15% of my portfolio currently, kek.

Just can't make up my mind about how much to keep.

Csell everything

I went big on QNT, sold half my stack and also sold all of my CHX. Fuck it, I’m about to buy LTO in a few minutes. This one is pure gold.

Started with 9%, now its 54%

lto has asset tokenisation in their roadmap for end 2019 I think

kek, nice. What else are you in?

lol wut
buddy next time you buy something, at least know the basic info about them

nah I just imagined it, but those guys can deliver, now look at their roadmap for 2019:

Mainnet launch and crowdsale: kicking off with the ready-to-use product.
Enabling anchoring for existing applications to LTO Network mainnet.
Start migrating existing clients to decentralized workflows, bringing large adoption to the mainnet.
Verifiable certificates.
Public key authentication.
Self-sovereign identity.
IoT integrations with Live Contracts, focused on professional equipment.

This shit is doing what many ICOs are doing combined, and /biz still finds a way to fud it, the best fud I've ever seen was for LTO and not chainlink, a couple biztards copy pasting the same thing in a thread to act like paid pajeets to accumulate, now you need to have a very high IQ to think and coordinate a fud like this.

>This shit is doing what many ICOs are doing combined, and /biz still finds a way to fud it

Because surely there is no coordinated shill, there was no thread about this and suddenly last week a bunch of threads started popping up about LTO.

You guys don't happen to all be on the same discord/telegram right?

Literaly all of it.

The cloud server will be a disappointment. No decent exchange will follow. 40m is the if they dont get on a decent exchange. Idex bots will eat your coin dry

yes we are from the same discord/telegram/facebook shit, same as holochain threads were organized by discord fags, same as link threads have been organized by discord threads for almost 2 years everyday, same as quant and own were shilled by discord.
fucking low iq fags I swear...
I understand you should worry about organized shilling, but don't become paranoid to the point of missing legitimate good projects, instead don't be an npc and think for yourself.

>The cloud server will be a disappointment

agreed on that, there is nothing special about that. Not sure about the rest, QNT will cool off big time around this point but I don't think Gil is abandoning it just yet.

Why no thread and suddenly a bunch of threads? Started right before the pump too

I sold this at 0.60 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

There have been solid LTO threads for the past two weeks, come on.

Whenever I buy into something I make a few threads about it and I'm not part of any group. Others do the same I guess.

because it started trading in january 17, I'm shilling it but I bought at 6.3 cents, and I saw threads about it since it was 2-3 cents but didn't do my own research, here's how it goes:
- one user finds it and realizes its potential and posts a thread about it
- most anons ignore it because it's probably just the new shitcoin of the week (I did too)
- some anons research it and come back to post threads about it and discuss it
- massive fud and shilling follows, because anons are trying to find holes and see if the project is solid (here's when I did my research and fomoed in).
- etc...
I might look suspicious but shitcoins don't have discussions like this in their threads, and if you spend more than 2 years on /biz you'll be able to recognize the discord shills from the real thing quickly enough.

oh so it has basically nothing other already working projects already have. good to know, not buying this scam

Quantard here. I have a small stack of LTO but mostly heavy in QNT as I don’t have spare funds available and don’t want to sell any QNT. If it wasn’t for QNT I would be all over this project. However, Quant is still the one to watch long term (top 10 in a few years), because they have a much bigger vision and Shilbert is a smart guy. The risk/reward is much better, in the short/mid term at least, for LTO and I’m happy to ride the train for a while.

Ok so what about the 500 million supply while coinmarketcap only shows 58 million, that gives it a 35 million marketcap, you seriously think the thing is gonna shoot straight to 100+ million marketcap in a bear market?

>so it has basically nothing other already working projects already have
I know this is bait though but already working projects don't have a 4 million market cap faggot.

>500 million supply

yawn.

Oh wow that definitely convinced me.

You might want to figure out what QNT does.
There's no way it's value will be top 10 with so many competing products.

Are you actually retarded

Still not answering the question.

ltonode.com/supply/

Fully diluted supply is 11mil cap, there you go.

All details there.

If for some reason, you agree with the current top 10 coins (that you understand why they are there and agree with the market valuation and rankings, then Id listen to what you have to say.

fuck you!
we are not accumulating shitcoins! the only token that matters and its not a coin is chainlink, if you are not right now trying to get the most you can you are literally a brainlet

Attached: sergey.jpg (2048x1784, 682K)

I STILL SOLD THIS SHIT AT 0.60 IM GONNA KMS

>missing 5x gains in a week to hodl chainlink

see you guys at 0.30

>muhh 5x
you're fuckign dumb as hell, implying swinging has 0 risks..what a fucking brainlet.

the only sure bet is chainlink in this crypto space and i'm not talking a mere 5x

get your fucking ducks in a row brainlet

I missed it... I didn't had my password book with me and wasn't home in 2 days. It was such an obvious winner. Feels bad man.

tbf it is still a pretty good play

i don't know what's more pathetic, people who buy this crap token or people who believe in chinklink.