MARINES! Get in here!

Tell me I am not seeing shit, our boy Daniel is feeling up Blythe Masters!

Attached: DE6CF064-B700-4099-B3E5-D91FE7B7A2C8.jpg (1113x1904, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550001024654.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: B2E56E64-5782-4CB3-94E2-A7160AC6FC5C.jpg (1125x1453, 142K)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550001024654.webm

LOL
entirely different bracelet, ring might be something, but it's too blurry really.

holofeet on suicide watch

You guys are the bronies of Jow Forums. You know that right?

Don't tell me how to live

*looks down upon you*
*takes long drag of cigar*
*blows smoke in your face*

Attached: 1550014356474.jpg (888x894, 261K)

>t. brony

a sub section of furries
the most BASED autistic community overall

Blythe "Assblaster" Masters is the key to all of this.

Bronies, linkie, and black dick loving posters are all memebers of the same psychological class.
They take their shameful and pathetic interest and jam it in the whole world's face. It's a perversion of the network effect. They believe if they can turn the whole world into losers, like themselves, that they'll somehow become winners. It's a pipedream of course, because nobody wants anything to do with your failcoin, your cartoon, or your lust for black dicks.

Nice dubs, but unlike those other things, Chainlink is a religion of money. Rent free. Passive node income. Things every norman wants. We don't believe we will turn the whole world into losers, we know we will.

>Something about insurance companies paying Jow Forums users $1000 per instance of them accessing their own data (they presently do this millions of times per day) using a technology that's slower than a spreadsheet on a mobile phone. This entire project is being developed GRADUALLY by a 2 man team, one of which doesn't even have any technical chops (philosophy major); meanwhile, no less than three other companies have already delivered three different working test products.
>Oh... two additional important notes: the technology is open source and can be grabbed and rebuilt in house by any company with a need for it using their existing infrastructure and manpower, at zero additional expense.
And there are no CONFIRMED partnerships, despite what you'll hear here. Some companies have expressed interest in where the technology could go, but again, if they need it, they'll just grab it at no additional cost to themselves and use it without a single Jow Forums user seeing an appreciation of their tokens.

Have fun out there, biz-brony!

>Something about insurance companies paying Jow Forums users $1000 per instance of them accessing their own data (they presently do this millions of times per day) using a technology that's slower than a spreadsheet on a mobile phone. This entire project is being developed GRADUALLY by a 2 man team, one of which doesn't even have any technical chops (philosophy major); meanwhile, no less than three other companies have already delivered three different working test products.
>>Oh... two additional important notes: the technology is open source and can be grabbed and rebuilt in house by any company with a need for it using their existing infrastructure and manpower, at zero additional expense.
>And there are no CONFIRMED partnerships, despite what you'll hear here. Some companies have expressed interest in where the technology could go, but again, if they need it, they'll just grab it at no additional cost to themselves and use it without a single Jow Forums user seeing an appreciation of their tokens.

Checkin' those seven seven's too.

Based

How does ChainLink advertise as a blockchain agnostic project when it is actually Ethereum middleware?

IMO you can't be sure about either ring or bracelet. Could be the same, or not.

I knew a milf who fucked Sergey. It was her hobby and she was open about it. She told me that it felt wonderful being able to provide romantic love and intimacy for scammers who struggled so hard to understand the world despite having a worthless philosophy degree. The way she described it was like being fucked by an animal, since they operate on instinct when it comes to sex. Most like him are chronic masturbators and and desensitized to sustained contact, so retards fuck hard, long and are very selfish. She enjoyed feeding him Bic Macs beforehand, and the way he reacted when she let on that she was serious and wanted him to exit scam biz was JUST pure ecstasy.
She told me that she never used condoms when she was fucking retards like Sergey or his overworked and exhausted two devs, not because she liked them, but because it was degrading and thrilling for such terribly mishaphen people to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years. Think about that. Think about how much sex with these Chainlink retards she had to have been having to get knocked up woth downie spawn 15 times. She was hot as fuck even at 40 but after knowing that possibly a hundred or more Link marines had their way with her over the years, I couldnt bring myself to try and seduce her. She seemed really into me though, and I'm not really sure why

>inb4 someone posts the who's not who list of partnered vaporware projects that will never be used when (if) chainlink ever hits manner
Jow Forums and Reddit got scammed out of $36million for a shit performing product, that may never even materialize, and if it ever does, it'll only be used by other zero revenue/ zero user eth based projects. An ecosystem of nothingness.
This is their religion. This is why they keep 20 threads in catalog at all times.

She's a filthy footfucking slut & she knows we know it.
50 Shades of Singularity

Attached: serg1.jpg (696x878, 62K)